The SP2 Thread - Reloaded

lol its ok ten days will pass fast ul see ;)

:D You sound like my Mum :no:

I have WindowsXP SP2 2149 installed and when ever i goto windows update and click on either the Express or Custom links nothing happens at all its just like clicking on it and the page just staying still.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

Typical, I knew it would get released when i am holiday!

Yah you and me both. Won't be back till second week of August.

But you never know it may not come out till mid Aug.

Guys I wonder if you have a lot of people saying "I can't wait until it comes out - I can't wait until it comes out" EVERY DAY might be putting too much PRESSURE on Microsoft - it will be released when it is ready - It is better for us to keep testing it & reporting Bugs to Microsoft so that they can fix it before it is released - than for Microsoft - ONCE AGAIN - to Prematurely Release a Defective Product - The whole Idea behind SP2 is that it will be Locked Down & Fully Functional right out of the Box!!! I would rather wait & be sure that Microsoft does it RIGHT this time around!!!

Guys I wonder if you have a lot of people saying "I can't wait until it comes out - I can't wait until it comes out" EVERY DAY might be putting too much PRESSURE on Microsoft - it will be released when it is ready - It is better for us to keep testing it & reporting Bugs to Microsoft so that they can fix it before it is released - than for Microsoft - ONCE AGAIN - to Prematurely Release a Defective Product - The whole Idea behind SP2 is that it will be Locked Down & Fully Functional right out of the Box!!! I would rather wait & be sure that Microsoft does it RIGHT this time around!!!

Do you really think we can put that kind of pressure on MS :argh:

The rumors about SP being delayed till august are not confirmed by MS, so you can still expect the release in Juli, don't kill me if it's true though...

Do you really think we can put that kind of pressure on MS :argh:

Yeh i know! Its not as if they are going to lose anything from 'too much pressure' lmao :D U shud understand that some ppl do consider it a dissapointment for the constant delays. Anyway, it will come out when its ready i guess :happy: What u both say is right. *I think* :whistle:

Rumours are Rumours :D

I have WindowsXP SP2 2149 installed and when ever i goto windows update and click on either the Express or Custom links nothing happens at all its just like clicking on it and the page just staying still.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

Happens to me too. If I go to Winupdate from MS's site though it works fine.

Only have the problem when I try to connect from the tools drop down.

The rumors about SP being delayed till august are not confirmed by MS, so you can still expect the release in Juli, don't kill me if it's true though...

Lol looks like your wish has been answered :D