The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

have u ever noticed that the ports of GTA since 3, always have run crappy on even high end PCs at times? they really need to get a little better at making this game PC compatible, i mean...seriously...

Well it doesn't run all that smoothly on the PS2, and it doesnt' look as nice.... I don't know what the resolution is on the PS2 but it doesn't look as nice as the PC version...

I think this is just a tough game to run because it's so detailed, I'm not saying it looks great but that there are so many cars, people, building, trees, shrubs, poles, lines, etc....

I would prefer however if they were made more like Quake, which has so many options as far as detailed that it creates a large variance of computers that it can run on, GTA3 only has a few detail options that can affect performance...

vice is apon us, too bad i wasted 2/3 of my bandwidth limit downloading fakes, i think im getting the real now

and seriously, like deadly seriously, I am really going to buy this game when it comes out in australia

Which means you'll be buying it a few years from now ? Maybe I am mistaken but I know there is a certain country that always gets things MUCH later than everyone else, maybe it's not your country.

Keldyn said May 14, so you must be thinking of Iraq or something because they are a real vice city anyway :ninja:

Cheats are :

THUGSTOOLS

PROFESSIONALTOOLS

NUTTERTOOLS

PRECIOUSPROTECTION

ASPIRINE

YOUWONTTAKEMEALIVE

LEAVEMEALONE

APLEASANTDAY

ALOVELYDAY

ABITDRIEG

CATSANDDOGS

CANTSEEATHING

PANZER

LIFEISPASSINGMEBY

BIGBANG

STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

NOBODYLIKESME

OURGODGIVENRIGHTTOBEARARMS

ONSPEED

BOOOOOORING

WHEELSAREALLINEED

COMEFLYWITHME

GRIPISEVERYTHING

CHASESTAT

CHICKSWITHGUNS

ICANTTAKEITANYMORE

GREENLIGHT

MIAMITRAFFIC

AHAIRDRESSERSCAR

IWANTITPAINTEDBLACK

TRAVELINSTYLE

THELASTRIDE

ROCKANDROLLCAR

RUBBISHCAR

GETTHEREFAST

BETTERTHANWALKING

LOOKLIKELANCE

MYSONISALAWYER

ILOOKLIKEHILARY

ROCKANDROLLMAN

ONEARMEDBANDIT

IDONTHAVETHEMONEYSONNY

SEAWAYS

LOADSOFLITTLETHINGS

HOPINGIRL

AIRSHIP

FOXYLITTLETHING

WELOVEOURDICK

GETTHEREQUICKLY

GETTHEREVERYFASTINDEED

GETTHEREAMAZINGLYFAST

FANNYMAGNET

CHEATSHAVEBEENCRACKED

CERTAINDEATH

DEEPFRIEDMARSBARS

PROGRAMMER

Dude, the nfo says don't say cheats without linking to nfo.

Not very staff-like of you :no:

I got some PM askin gme about the release dates for GTA:VC the dates are as follows:

USA: 14th/May/2003

REST OF THE WORLD: 16th/May/2003

Enjoy!

Can i ask the Moderators to make this thread a sticky till the launch of the game please

OK guys, heres my problem , I run vice city fine when I play the actuall game play, but when the in game cutscenes play. the game sound and scenes are out of sinc and distorted, I found that if I minimize the game (alt+tab) the sound is fine and play the whole way through , just not when I go back to the game it start to mess up again. :cry: any ideas?

Well, i'm not sure but try updating ur video & sound drivers, else i'm not sure cos i dont have th game yet else contact Rockstars Tech. support

ok.. this jump is off the top of a building..you need to get a jump to get up there in the first place.. this jump takes you to...