The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

Omfg i have a keyboard man, the mission is SOO easy did it in one try,

hint: when the plane decents let it do it, then wait it will go up again .. its staling

I did phils missions, took him to hospital after he blew his arm off. Then i still have a P there for him but thats to buy weapons from place. And yes i've done everything except the police, pizza and etc missions. If you want to see stats on assets aquired and did everything then let me know. Also i've found all the cars at the dealership, for everyone who still can't get it try that one. Its right next to the map for the races, on the right wall... find all the cars and might open up missions for you, didn't work for me though. :(

Is there any way to tell what hidden packages you haven't got and what jumps you haven't done? because i'm on 90% and i can find the last 2 hidden packages or jumps despite using a map guide.

Im not very good at games, especielly not gta vc :) To be honest im stuck at the voodoo lady with the packages and the Paul mission to save Lance :) any suggestions, tips? Someone has proberly already posted it but Im to lazy to look through all the 37 pages :p

To save Lance: take a Trashmaster or something big to meet Paul. Drive to the junkyard. Jump out of the car as its moving, so that you ram the Sentinel aside. Go in and kill all the guys, and rescue Lance. Get back in the Trashmaster and drive to the hospital. Don't take too long, otherwise he might die.

For the Save Lance mission, I spawned a tank and drove to the hospital !!!! :woot:

how exciting :huh:

you must have had quite a challenge .... :blink:

"this is your last dance lance vance!"

(quote blanked because possible spoiler. highlight to see. )

tommy versetti is so cool :D

the bank heist mission is awesome

I dont know if you guys have mentioned this, but my mansion is getting rather... dirty. I just happened to notice it when I was going to reload my health and armor. Right in front of the door is a bunch of trash as well as pizza boxes. Is there anyway to clean it up? I like to keep the mansion tidy :p

Is there any way to tell what hidden packages you haven't got and what jumps you haven't done? because i'm on 90% and i can find the last 2 hidden packages or jumps despite using a map guide.

I want to know the same things.

I'm at 92% and I have one jump left.

The information that we need is saved in the game file. But as far as I know, nobody knows the layout of the data.

The estate will remain dirty, when you've finished the last mission, other things that you won't like will happen. :(

I want to know the same things.

I'm at 92% and I have one jump left.

The information that we need is saved in the game file. But as far as I know, nobody knows the layout of the data.

The estate will remain dirty, when you've finished the last mission, other things that you won't like will happen. :(

like what i never keep my game longer that after all me missions are done, then RESATAART!!!!

Does anyone know where the 'Trial By Fire' vehicle mission is cause I can't find it. I'm on 96% now and I think I just need to do that mission and find the last 2 hidden packages and the last 2 unique jumps.

edit: or was 'trial by fire' just a mis type on a website I found it is really the trial by dirt mission. I have done the trial by dirt mission but it does not display my time on the stats, is this normal?

Well that Sux... I guess i'm close, I just have the Vercetti missions to complete that goes on the storyline.

a simple question, what happans when i bought all properties and cleared the missions, will i get a call orr ??

i dont own all prop. i just wanted to know ! :D

how exciting :huh:

you must have had quite a challenge ....  :blink:

It was quite amusing to have their cars drive into the tank

sorry for the lameness ... :) eaither i did that to many times on PS2 or .. iam just wacked ;)

I can't find that one last unique jump. I've got 35 out of 36.

Anyone good at those, would you like to find that jump for me?

I'm at 92%

All you have to do is drive around and jump them all again. ;)

When you find it, tell me which one.

In return, you'll get my saved game when I reach to the top. :yes:

My current stats here.

PLEASE help me! Please! :cry:

how did u get the most and least favourite radio station the same? lol

I can't find that one last unique jump. I've got 35 out of 36.

Anyone good at those, would you like to find that jump for me?

I'm at 92%

All you have to do is drive around and jump them all again. ;)

When you find it, tell me which one.

In return, you'll get my saved game when I reach to the top. :yes:

My current stats here.

PLEASE help me! Please! :cry:

how did u get the most and least favourite radio station the same? lol

Maby becouse he never used the radio, then it just said that ....

Does anyone know where I can find a Top Fun van with the RC air planes? Im not talking about the mission.. I just want to do it for fun.

For anyone who needs help with the hidden packages and rampages go here.

Thanks

Does anyone know where I can find a Top Fun van with the RC air planes? Im not talking about the mission.. I just want to do it for fun.

For anyone who needs help with the hidden packages and rampages go here.

Thanks

The parking house, Vice Point mall.