The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

Sorry about that, hadnt realised that the auto-censor had jumped in on the url :( Well it was early hours in the morning when I posted :cry:

Anyhoo, you seem to have sussed its the F word, thank F for that :rolleyes:

if anything i wish there was a mod like for gta3 where you can get a speedometre and damage indicator

if anything i wish there was a mod like for gta3 where you can get a speedometre and damage indicator

No doubt all of these and more will appear sooner rather than later, it takes the mod community a little while to get their heads around the games, and from what I can gather, RockStar changed quite a few of the parameters this time so its a little more difficult than before .. But thats never stopped a modder, theres already some great ones available on the sites mentioned earlier in the thread (Odies Beachpark is great fun)

how can i make this game safe my changes in the options menu... every time i start this game i need to put it in 1280 X 1024 X 32 mode, what am i doing wrong ?

how can i make this game safe my changes in the options menu... every time i start this game i need to put it in 1280 X 1024 X 32 mode, what am i doing wrong ?

you need to set it up in the options menu before you start the game.

instead of going to load game, go to the options and change it 1st. It should then let you change those options.

i do this.. it works ok when i play the game... but then i exit the game... and start it again an hour later i need to do this agian, change the settings..

i do this.. it works ok when i play the game... but then i exit the game... and start it again an hour later i need to do this agian, change the settings..

so you've gone to the options menu 1st, without going into the game, changed the settings, and then gone into the game and saved??

Onsi, have you done the paramedic, police, pizza, mr. whoopi, taxi...missions?

Have you finished the 100 hidden packages, 35 ramapages and dont know how many unique jumps?

Have you done the hidden missions in the stadium?

Have you done all the checkpoint races?

Damn.. a lot of "Have you done", lol. This game is pretty long so make sure u did all of these.

How to finish the Game....

I alomost done everything, but it's still running :blush:

There's no end where you can't do anything.

The story ends, you'll know when that is (finish all the main missions).

And the game will end when you reach 100% (side missions, packages, rampage etc. etc.).

But you'll still be able to play, with lots of fun stuff.

I'm at 92%... :sleep:

so you've gone to the options menu 1st, without going into the game, changed the settings, and then gone into the game and saved??

yea... but i dont saves my settings :(

Hidden stadium missions??? Tell me about those! Where/how can I do those??

Go the stadium in north west between 20:00 and 00:00.

There are 3 missions. Complete all of them.