The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

this is probably a stupid question, but.... I am at 57% right now, and I dont think I've completed all the missions for the main quest. I've aquired all the assets and all 15 properties, but the story seems a little... inconclusive. Sonny called me a few times ****ed at me so I assumed there would be a mission with that. Same with Lance.

There is no more missions on the map that I can go to though, so it seems im in a pickle.

anybody know what to do?

Additional missions are tricky to find, like getting the 100 hidden packages, all the "Top Fun" truck missions, rampages, the firing range mission, etc....

Can all you cool neowinians upload ALL you pics, small movies and **** at my FTP 62.107.194.60

no login required ...

Leave me warez alone :s :| :p

I think that someone should make a NOS mod, where if you press somthing like SHIFT, you would get a burst of NOS, but damage would be added to your car. That would be fun to have when running from the cops.

this is probably a stupid question, but....  I am at 57% right now, and I dont think I've completed all the missions for the main quest.  I've aquired all the assets and all 15 properties, but the story seems a little... inconclusive.  Sonny called me a few times ****ed at me so I assumed there would be a mission with that.  Same with Lance.

There is no more missions on the map that I can go to though, so it seems im in a pickle.

anybody know what to do?

It's probably because you haven't actually aquired them yet. The only two businesses that you can't fully aquire (ie. get money from) are the strip club and the dock. The two most elusive aquisition missions are the distribution one (I wasn't sure there was even an end to it but 100 deals seems to do the trick) and the grand theft auto thing for the car dealership where you go around stealling cars that are on a list and there's 3 or 4 lists to complete.

Oh, and Mike, I can't seem to connect to your ftp.

you have to do the boat race thing for the dock to make money, and the strip club you have to sit in the room and have the stripper strip for you for like 34 minutes and spend $600 then you will get money from that also.

I think that someone should make a NOS mod, where if you press somthing like SHIFT, you would get a burst of NOS, but damage would be added to your car. That would be fun to have when running from the cops.

the taxi has some powerboost like htis, im sure its just a value in the car tuning file, probably a very simple mod.

although i think nos is for people who dont know enough about cars to do up an engine that will beat any honda in a race while remaining naturally aspirated, if you dont know that that means and you know what NOS is, your a typical ricer lover...

no, im just saying that in any car, the police still are as fast as you are. it would be cool if you hit a button, then your car would get a big burst of speed, and you would be gone. plus it would make some jumps cooler

you have to do the boat race thing for the dock to make money, and the strip club you have to sit in the room and have the stripper strip for you for like 34 minutes and spend $600 then you will get money from that also.

I didn't know about the strip club thing... but I didn't have to do either of them to get the final missions.

hey thanks for the reply.

I did all the car lists, and I also got 100 ice cream distributions. the ice cream place still doesn't generate money, though..

is there anything else im missing?

If it's not generating money, you didn't complete it. I just read a faq and it said you only need 50. You have to get them all in one run. It won't say anything until you exit the vehicle so just get 50 and then get out.

so how do you do the ice cream distribution mission? I don't even know where to begin with that one after I get into the car.

Well just drive around in that thing and turn on the soundsystem (right shift).

Then stop at a place with lots of pedestrians. Watch them come to you to get icecream.

Though apparently what you are doing is illegal. So as soon as you get wanted level 1 you drive further untill your wanted level disappears (after 5-10 secs normally) and stop at a new spot to sell your goods.

Tip: Drive to the boulevard at Washington Beach... it's easy selling the goods there.

its illegal because you're actually selling dope in the ice cream i believe to get ppl hooked on it. thats what the ice cream place is if i remember right.. its a front for dope dealing

Have a look HERE. Quite a nice little site, been going there for a while now for various mods :)

Thanks for that. ;) (Y)

But could any of you that actually have the game show me the DeLorean in action? All I want to see is how it looks in game. Not wrecked please, still looking good.

lol I figured out why I didn't know how to do the distribution mission. I never sat the car there long enough for it to tell me how to sell the stuff...

i finally found all the 100 hidden packages last nite. I gotta tell you, flying around in the Hunter is awesome. Vigilante missions are so EASY now. I mean, you have rockets you can fire or an auto aiming chaingun that nails the target as long as you're relatively close enough.

how easy can it get? hahaha the Hunter rocks

The Sea Sparrow is also cool.. flying around in a plane with a mounted chain gun is neat too hehe HELL FROM ABOVE! :D

Hi All,

2 Questions ... DRIVING ME CRAZY

1) I have finished COPLAND ... where exactly is the POLICE OUTFIT that should be available at the Washington Beach police station ???

2) After buying SUNSHINE AUTO ... I am able to to the missions to race ... BUT how do you do the missions where you have to find a LIST OF CARS ...

Hope you guys can help ...

Cheers

Xan

2) After buying SUNSHINE AUTO ... I am able to to the missions to race ... BUT how do you do the missions where you have to find a LIST OF CARS ...

If you look at the Race map, take a look at your right, there should be a garage and right next to that there should be a white board with car names, find those cars and drive em in there !

@xanataus:

for 2) Just search the cars and bring them to the sunshine auto garage next to the sign that tells you which cars you need. there are 3x5 cars IIRC you've to get. the last two lists are the easiest IMHO... :)

Hi All,

2 Questions ... DRIVING ME CRAZY

1) I have finished COPLAND ... where exactly is the POLICE OUTFIT that should be available at the Washington Beach police station ???

Hope you guys can help ...

Cheers

Xan

1) into the police station, turn left into the lockerroom.... there is the outfit

2) has been answered above

how do i complete the vigilante mission? i read that i need to pass level 12. well in the Hunter, thats no problem... but once I pass level 12, it justkeeps going. what do I do at this point? do i let time run out? do I get out of the vehicle? do I crash the Hunter? what? i've done all 3 things and I dont get any notification i've completed the vigilante mission. all it says is "i'm done being law enforcement for now"

or something

how do i complete the vigilante mission? i read that i need to pass level 12. well in the Hunter, thats no problem... but once I pass level 12, it justkeeps going. what do I do at this point? do i let time run out? do I get out of the vehicle? do I crash the Hunter? what? i've done all 3 things and I dont get any notification i've completed the vigilante mission. all it says is "i'm done being law enforcement for now"

or something

Toggle the Vigitalnte mission off... default key is CAPS LOCK.