The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

I dont think you can finish the vigilante missions.. it just keeps going and going and going...

I stopped it at level 12.

It said that I got 150 armor, so I stopped it.

Once that text pops up you can stop whenever you want.

The Pizza Delivery and the Paramedic missions stops at level 10 and 12.

ok see that doesn't happen to me. do you see that text before or after you end the vigilante mission? because if its before, I never get any text that says "you got 150 armor".. i even played till level 30 and never got a message like that.

ok see that doesn't happen to me. do you see that text before or after you end the vigilante mission? because if its before, I never get any text that says "you got 150 armor".. i even played till level 30 and never got a message like that.

Me neither, I played it until level 17 and never got a message like that, though the car did blow up at that point.

Wierd...

Land somewhere and get out.

I think you guys mixed it up.. I didnt get 150 armor from doing 12 vigilante missions. I got it from the pizza missions (10 levels). You get 150 health when u do 12 paramedic missions.

Anyway, anyone know how to get 200 health and armor? do I have to get 100%?

Thanks

I think you guys mixed it up.. I didnt get 150 armor from doing 12 vigilante missions. I got it from the pizza missions (10 levels). You get 150 health when u do 12 paramedic missions.

Anyway, anyone know how to get 200 health and armor? do I have to get 100%?

Thanks

Vigilante (level 12) - 150 armor.

Paramedic (level 12) - You never get tried, run as much as you want.

Pizza Delivery (level 10) - 150 health.

Firetruck (level 12) - Fire doesn't hurt you. (?)

I'm 101% sure about the 3 first one, but I haven't tested if fire can hurt me.

well... theres a stat editor which is availalbe so most of the stats on that site are probably fake. I havent checked so I dont know for sure though.

I cant find a working link right now but its included in the Vice City Ultimate Cheater (any number)+.

I can send it to u if you want, just give me yr email.

well... theres a stat editor which is availalbe so most of the stats on that site are probably fake. I havent checked so I dont know for sure though.

lol, sod ya then ;)

ne1 got any GTAVC Pimping screenies???

That stats page would be a whole lot better if there was a listing of the best score for each item and which user got the score...

Then again, I still wouldn't believe any of those scores unless they were from the console version and submitted via photo.

Wierd...

.... tried it last nite. didn't work. i played till level 15 just to be sure. I didn't get a 150 armor bonus when i got out... this sucks

Wierd...

.... tried it last nite. didn't work. i played till level 15 just to be sure. I didn't get a 150 armor bonus when i got out... this sucks

are you sure you can do it in the hunter? i mean officially do it, as in does it count if you do it in the Hunter and not a police car\van?

maybe you have to do it with the car\van 1st just to get it done.

are you sure you can do it in the hunter? i mean officially do it, as in does it count if you do it in the Hunter and not a police car\van?

maybe you have to do it with the car\van 1st just to get it done.

I did it with the Hunter... :wacko:

hehe if anyone is interested i got the sabure turbo ( witch is now a gt 500 mustang) going real fast and hardly flips i use it for doing jumps and stuff

SABRETUR 2500.0 2.10 4.50 2.10 0.00 0.00 0.00 70 1.45 0.65 0.42 5 725.00 95.00 R P 10.00 0.52 0 35.00 1.30 0.10 0.30 -5.00 95000 0.15 -0.05 0.50 0.40 3009901 1 1

just copy that over the original line in the handling.cfg file but you might want to make a backup of the orginal if its too fast for you

What do the values in the handling.cfg mean? I want to make the PCJ go insanely fast, but I dont know how to edit it. Also, can you change the weight of the cars in there so that you can make them hit stuff and have what they hit fly further?