The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

I've reached 100% now.

Tobbe's GTA: Vice City Statistics

You can see a screenshot and you can also download the saved game.

What did you do to get your last 1%?

Also, now that you have finished the game, you have any tips to get the last missions? Sonny kept calling me, and then nothing ... Im just running around, afaik I only have to do the leaflet delivery mission from the film studios, but I cannot get anymore main missions anywhere else (unless you need to do the side things like rampages etc before getting the last missions, if you see what I mean?)

BTW, hope you like your T-Shirt, Ive seen a few screens with a white T-Shirt saying I finished the game and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt :)

I've reached 100% now.

Also, now that you have finished the game, you have any tips to get the last missions? Sonny kept calling me, and then nothing ... Im just running around, afaik I only have to do the leaflet delivery mission from the film studios, but I cannot get anymore main missions anywhere else (unless you need to do the side things like rampages etc before getting the last missions, if you see what I mean?)

BTW, hope you like your T-Shirt, Ive seen a few screens with a white T-Shirt saying I finished the game and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt :)

Hehe... I can't read the text on the T-shirt. Low graphics. :(

Anyway.

To get the last 1% I went to the rifle range and scored 45. I thought that it was included in the mission when you meet Phil. But you'll have to do it once again (the first part of it).

Do you mean the main missions?

Went to the Print Works? Otherwise go back to your estate (right outside your office).

To unlock the last 2 missions you have to aquire most of the businesses (by doing thier missions, not just buying them) so that they give you money. Then you go to the print works, you get a call from lance, and people start stealling your money so you have to chase and kill them.

haha...i just finally finished all the missions. now will have to do rampages and find packages(83 left)

also robbeies or someting.

damn and i am only on 60% of game

what do i do in the ice cream truck mission... i supposed to stop and press shift.. but nothing happens - no sound. do i have to stop in a specific places??

thanks

maybe i dont wait long enough, but should i not hear the sounds, and also people are not coming.....

very strange.

well you have to honk the horn check and make sure thats what key you have for that you should hear funky ice cream truck music

maybe i dont wait long enough, but should i not hear the sounds, and also people are not coming.....

very strange.

as I said the sound of the icecream tune was very low on mine but make sure you are in a poular place for pedestrians, I found the stadium to be the best place, the Police left me alone there, if i got any stars up they just circled the road infront of the stadium and didn't come get me ;)

you'll see when it's working as customers appear on the map\radar as yellow squares. It'll tell you if there are no customers aboot, make sure you are completely stopped then press and hold the horn button and then let go and give it another tap. That should be it :)

Just to make sure, you did get the ice-cream van from the cherry popper building right?

I had some problems with the horns too... I think it might be due to my usb keyboard (ie. a faster update rate than ps2) but whatever the case, who cares. I had to push the shift key extremely fast in order for the horns to stay on.

I've reached 100% now.

Hehe... I can't read the text on the T-shirt. Low graphics. :(

Anyway.

To get the last 1% I went to the rifle range and scored 45. I thought that it was included in the mission when you meet Phil. But you'll have to do it once again (the first part of it).

Do you mean the main missions?

Went to the Print Works? Otherwise go back to your estate (right outside your office).

Cheers m8, that helped me out (Y)

My huge problems: PCJ Playground (always running just a few seconds short, but I can get most of the checkpoints), and the Demolition Man mission for Avery. I cannot get that helicopter to move like I want it to. Does anyone have any tips? It takes me like a minute to get from the bombs to the ground level pink target, then I go back over, get another bomb, and I always end up blowing up before I can set it on the second or third level. Thanks...

Another thing that's been bugging me: Sometimes, even if I have enough money, if I go to buy a property, it will say "You cannot buy x at this time. Please come back later." Does anyone know why?

My huge problems: PCJ Playground (always running just a few seconds short, but I can get most of the checkpoints), and the Demolition Man mission for Avery. I cannot get that helicopter to move like I want it to. Does anyone have any tips? It takes me like a minute to get from the bombs to the ground level pink target, then I go back over, get another bomb, and I always end up blowing up before I can set it on the second or third level. Thanks...

So drive faster and don't screw up (duh).

Really? Wtf are you doing? iirc I was able to just lift off and fly forward without any trouble at all. It flies pretty slow but not that slow. I might have also tapped the elevation button occassionally.

Yeah, I know that now. :) I found it after I posted the message (I knew I had seen it before, but couldn't remember what it was I had to do). Thanks doofy.

If anyone has any tips on the Demolition Man mission, I'm all ears. The helicopter hates me.

Yeah, I know that now. :) I found it after I posted the message (I knew I had seen it before, but couldn't remember what it was I had to do). Thanks doofy.

If anyone has any tips on the Demolition Man mission, I'm all ears. The helicopter hates me.

check earlier in the thread there's lot's of info on this

How is this thread official? Did the authors of the game grant this thread with this title, or did someone just put "official" in the thread name to make it sound important.

:happy:

How is this thread official? Did the authors of the game grant this thread with this title, or did someone just put "official" in the thread name to make it sound important.

:happy:

official as in Neowins official thread i think