A Gadget which shows 'Now Playing' from Last.FM?

I've decided to post this thread here as I am running Windows 7 (build 7100) and this is about a possible gadget for use on Windows 7.

I use both Spotify and iTunes, regularly. Both sync to Last.FM so it doesn't matter which player I happen to be using, the 'now playing' part of Last.FM always displays what I am playing.

The only problem is, the gadget I have on my desktop only works for one media player at a time and you have to select that media player. It also doesn't support Spotify at all (I don't think any will until Spotify release their API).

The gadget I am using is perfect in how it looks - it displays the artwork of the track playing - only the artwork and nothing else, then when you hover over it, it shows the controls and the track information.

I'd like a gadget which is, if possible, exactly the same, but shows the Last.FM 'now playing'. If not then is there another gadget which displays the Last.FM 'now playing'? Or, even something else which I can just have running on my desktop which will show the artwork of the currently playing track whether I am playing it on iTunes or Spotify?

I have searched everywhere but can't find anything. I am wondering if the knowledgeable Neowinians may have any ideas? :)

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Edited by Calum