The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

Tonight is Jay Leno's FINAL show (at 11:30pm anyway), he will move to Primetime in September.

Tonight:

Conan O'Brien himself - "Extreme Tonight Show Montage"

James Taylor

strike-conan-obrien_l.jpg

And, Conan's first show will have

Will Ferrell

and Pearl Jam

(Also Triumph, Please!!!)

The First Week

Monday, June 1 - The first episode of "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" with guests Will Ferrell and musical guest Pearl Jam

Tuesday, June 2: Tom Hanks and musical guest Green Day

Wednesday, June 3: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Bradley Cooper and musical guest Sheryl Crow

Thursday, June 4: Gwyneth Paltrow and musical guest John Mayer Trio

Friday, June 5: Ryan Seacrest and musical guest Chickenfoot

Did I forget to say I LOVE Conan...

For me to POOP On

triumph01-725708.jpg

:p

Anyway, I think Conan's humor is Uncanny! Glad to see him hosting The Tonight Show now :D

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/

:rofl:

Edited by JediXAngel

Leno is good, very good... Good enough for me to poop on!

Conan is leagues better than Leno, just not sure America is ready for his brand of humor as Leno really was very "safe" and cookie cutter.

My dads reaction of "wtf" when I told him Conan was replacing Lenno was priceless. Older people may not be ready for Conan, but they'll get into it eventually.

I'm 26 and I prefer Leno :(

I am 34 and prefer Conan.

I really do not think age has anything to do with it, I think it is favoring a distinct brand of humor.

I'm 27 and prefer Leno lol. Granted, I like Conan too, but I preferred to watch The Tonight Show over Late Night. Then again, I stopped watching both shows years ago, so I guess it doesn't matter lol.

I am 34 and prefer Conan.

I really do not think age has anything to do with it, I think it is favoring a distinct brand of humor.

Was just replying to Johns post, saying guess he's just too old ... I like Conan, just prefer Leno.

Conan O'Brien is my favorite talk show host if you can call shows like the Tonight show and Late Night and such talk shows .... Never really understood the hype about Letterman , to me his comedy was a bit old and grown up , Jay Leno like some said is safe and more of a family kind of humor , he works on his material and has cleverer sense of humor that Conan Maybe but Conan's Physical immature insensitive kind of humor is what I love ... Or at least that's how he used to be because they stopped showing Late Night a couple of years ago ... I really loved the way he provoked the audience in teh studio and at home , and even over seas ... He is a great comedian , Maybe not everyone's favorite but he is my favorite definetly ... Colbert possesses some of his traits I think too which is why I now watch Colbert ... LOL

Good Luck Conan , And to think how hard your start was !!!!

I've never found Conan funny...guess I'm too old

im 25 and i dont find Conan funny at all. i think he tries to hard and just makes random noises as humor.

Leno is funny but Conan is hilarious imo. He seems to really enjoy what he does the most out of everyone. Plus his bombed jokes are usually funnier than the good ones because he has a way of recovering that no one else can seem to do. He's very childish but thats what I like about him. Now in the prime time he will have a better budget and not have some of his really lame sketches due to lack of funding.

I love Conan.

I love Letterman.

I hate Leno.

Going to be hard to decide what to watch, Conan or Letterman. I liked it better when I could watch CBS for an hour and then flip to NBC later.

Leno is funny but Conan is hilarious imo. He seems to really enjoy what he does the most out of everyone. Plus his bombed jokes are usually funnier than the good ones because he has a way of recovering that no one else can seem to do. He's very childish but thats what I like about him. Now in the prime time he will have a better budget and not have some of his really lame sketches due to lack of funding.

That is the same thing that made Johnny Carson so great. Really Conan reminds me a lot of Carson that same type of delivery, recovery from bombs, and childish enthusiasm.

Yea he is a lot like Carson, forgot about him as he was a little before my time but he was really funny.

Anyone remember the thing with him, Stewart, and Colbert? lol.

Hell yes, I'm upset that he will be in Colbert's time slot now. Ah well.

I wouldn't say Conan is Childish?

It works because it makes a lot of people laugh, it doesn't mean or make anybody (including himself) that like his stuff childish!