The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

I prefer Leno over Conan. Sometimes Conan just isn't funny sounds rather childish.

yeah, thats why i prefer Leno, sometimes he just doesnt know when enough is enough and drags things on too long.

What a funny Man!

"I waxed my chest!"

"The set is beautiful, but I am going to act like a jackass and ruin everything!"

LOL LOL :rofl:

dude jedi, you need a blog or some meds to calm you down, you get too excited! by the way i hate conan and he's a horrible choice, jay wasn't that funny either but i could deal with him.

dude jedi, you need a blog or some meds to calm you down, you get too excited! by the way i hate conan and he's a horrible choice, jay wasn't that funny either but i could deal with him.

I'm glad you are here to give us these facts :rolleyes:

I'm glad you are here to give us these facts :rolleyes:

The person is just sharing their opinion. I don't see your post adding anything useful at all.

BTW...WTF is up with your ID? :rolleyes:

The show was better than Fallon's first. I thought the opening skit with Conan running to LA was pretty funny.

Andy Richter though is not that good of an announcer.

Pearl Jam still has it. Eddie Vetter looks noticeably older.

Pearl Jam's just gotten better and better over the years. Conan has not, however. Not to nitpick, but it's Eddie VeDDer

Not to nitpick, but it's Eddie VeDDer

My bad, brainfarted. I'm willing to give Conan a chance because there ain't no decent alternatives. NBC did the right thing retaining Leno because he would cannibalized Conan's audience if he'd moved shop over to ABC or FOX.

I am going to miss Jay

its not like he's gonna be gone that long....his new show premieres in the fall...and it will probably be basically the same as it ever was...just earlier...

Loved last nights, glad to see Conan back. His few skits were great and the new set is amazing. Being his first show you'd expect him to be a little nervous but he seemed pretty relaxed as usual. Glad they stuck with the same opening theme song.

I prefer Conan over Jay, I never found Jay funny at all. I wasn't able to watch it last night but I DVRd it and I'll watch it after work. Conan's seasoned now, you should've seen his first Late Night show back in 1993. :laugh: