The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

Pearl Jam still has it. Eddie Vedder looks noticeably older.
Pearl Jam's just gotten better and better over the years. Conan has not, however. Not to nitpick, but it's Eddie VeDDer

Definitely! :D

I'll be watching Conan O'Brien over these weeks. In honesty, I've never really seen his show before (as I'm English :p).

LOL at the Mario backdrop!

Come back and let us know what you think, curious what you think of him. I think he's more of an acquired taste but I love everything he does.

Come back and let us know what you think, curious what you think of him. I think he's more of an acquired taste but I love everything he does.

Will do! :)

Definitely! :D

I'll be watching Conan O'Brien over these weeks. In honesty, I've never really seen his show before (as I'm English :p).

LOL at the Mario backdrop!

I used to watch Conans other show on CNBC I think it was on Sky, I didn't mind it he's a bit wacky but he's alright preferred Leno tbh.

Still haven't been able to check this out becuase I don't have TV and stupid Hulu doesn't work in Canada. God, I hate Hulu. A lot of things that would have been on torrents before, aren't because people just watch them on Hulu.

Yea sucks it doesn't work here. I think you can find it on torrents though. Not sure if thats even illegal? It's not released on disc anywhere so no?

I was happy to see he didn't do the string dance last night, I don't want it to lose it's touch. Can't wait for the next "ASS" moment with Max.

I don't like Conan's new studio. It looks like an arena and loses the intimacy of a smaller studio.

Was it made for tourists on the Universal tour?

I like the new show. Leno was funnier, but I think Conan is just trying to get a wider audience now. :/

I also liked the story where Joel McHale's kid (4 year old) got to second base. :D Also going up to that lady in the jacuzzi and saying do you always wear the Bikini. :laugh: I need courage like that. :p

I also liked the story where Joel McHale's kid (4 year old) got to second base. :D Also going up to that lady in the jacuzzi and saying do you always wear the Bikini. :laugh: I need courage like that. :p

I saw that part... that kid is made of win

I think Conan is Funniest host ever!!!

I can't find damn Jimmy Fallon funny at all! Watching him is TORTURE!!! :|

You think whatever is current or "in" is the best ever, so thats really a surprise.