Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League in 2010?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Who will be relegated in 2010? [Select 3]

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer?

• Andrei Arshavin
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Nicolas Anelka
    • Robin van Persie
    • Robinho
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

Someone has been stabbed as well.

Told you ages ago it would be mental Damien!!

Just watch the film Green Street you'll know exactly what goes on between the 2 firms...it's probably the ICF!

2132: Bedlam at Upton Park, where stewards and police are in the stands trying to keep the two sets of fans apart. What they don't need is extra time: and Junior Stanislas has just made it West Ham 1-1 Millwall. Fans on the pitch - and we may well have an abandonment, or at least a delay while they try to calm things down.

:no:

Just watched the Atletico match, so I'm listening to the Millwall game on the radio.

There was 6 minutes injury time and now there is 30 minutes extra time! Apparently some fella was stabbed with a dart as well?

Just watch the film Green Street you'll know exactly what goes on between the 2 firms...it's probably the ICF!

that's the first thing i thought of when i read your last post... great movie (Y)

madness is the best way to describe that game

FOOTBALL FANS IN `PLANNED` VIOLENCE

Posted 25/08/09 21:05EmailPrintSave

A man has been stabbed and violent battles have broken out between rival football fans in "large-scale" crowd trouble, police said tonight.

Hundreds of fans are involved in the disorder which police said was caused by people without tickets to the West Ham versus Millwall game who had planned to start trouble.

A spokesman for Metropolitan Police said more officers were being rushed to the scene outside Upton Park, in east London.

"There is large-scale trouble involving hundreds of fans which we are dealing with at the moment," he added.

Officers have made two arrests, one for disorder and the second for breach of a banning order.

Police said the stabbing, in Priory Road close to the stadium, is connected to the fighting and the man is being treated by paramedics.

CRAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY

Edited by rajputwarrior

2-1 to West Ham!!!

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

:| :| :| :|

3-1!!!

I just spoke to someone who went and he said its like Iraq in terms of Violence...trust West Ham to put football in bad light again!

3-1.

whvmill.gif

There are some thick people taking their kids to the match, they know what happens everytime West Ham play Millwall. As soon as the draw came out I even posted on Neowin that it would all kick off so it was not exactly a surprise.

****ing louts! I love violent football movies but when it happens like this its bad...I mean I would be satisfied if the FA said right West Ham chucked out...a) because its deserved and b) we can't afford a fine!

The Press Association quoted an unnamed 19-year-old saying he saw a police officer being kicked on the ground.

West Ham fans invaded the pitch after their equaliser

One pub reportedly had its windows broken by bricks during running battles across several streets up to half a mile from the stadium.

Eyewitnesses told of hooligans trying to rip out bollards and lighting "small fires".

This is so insane!

Well done Millwall/West Ham fans for dragging us back to the 70s/80s hope you are all proud of yourselves. Bunch of Mindless oafs masquerading as football fans. Just noticed something are all West Ham fans overweight? :D

Oh well no doubt Platini and Blatter wil have something to say about this.

Bloody hell, that is absolutely disgraceful. I hope that sanctions are taken against both teams, and that the offending "fans" are banned from all football grounds in the UK for life.

Football is supposed to be a more civilised game now, these louts are just giving it a bad name again.

This is unbelievable. I saw the movie Green Street but I had no idea the rivalery between Millwall and West Ham was that true. Those people must be in a cell on match day.

Edited by nothuman