Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League in 2010?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Who will be relegated in 2010? [Select 3]

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer?

• Andrei Arshavin
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Nicolas Anelka
    • Robin van Persie
    • Robinho
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

Chelsea away strip is horrible.

Man Utd strip is horrible as well.

As someone else has already said what is going on with some of the strips this season? :laugh:

Well the new Arsenal strip is pretty cool!

Well the new Arsenal stripS are pretty cool!

Fixed that for you ;)

But guys I feel bad for Owen.. he has to wear that ugly shirt now.. on the other hand if he had stayed at Toon he would have to wear this..

prd_maxzoom_kb-56432.jpg

:laugh:

Edit: I just noticed most of these ugly kits are designed by Adidas.. looking at these kits.. I would hire chimps next year if I was the owner of Adidas coz they would do the same job and save a load of money..

Edited by Kralik

Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky is ready to put his injury nightmare behind him as he prepares for an autumn return.

The 28-year-old has not played for the Gunners for 18 months initially due to a hamstring injury that then affected his knee tendons.

"According to my fitness coach Tony Colbert I could have been playing at the end of (last) season as he thought my fitness was okay.

"I think it was obvious from the training that I was ready to play, if not for 90 minutes.

"But the club decided not to play me. They saw that I was okay, but maybe they just did not want to take the gamble.

"Until I play in a league match I will not be able to tell what my chances are, but when it comes to fitness alone I am in better shape than when I came to Arsenal."

Source: SkySports

It's abt time.. hoping he can find form fast and stays fit

ooo a new thread...been busy while I have been away :p

like the vote set up as well!

Well you used to always tell me to make it, so I thought I would pull my finger out this year :p

Well you used to always tell me to make it, so I thought I would pull my finger out this year :p

:p

It's well put together!

I want to hope West Ham can get Europe but the lack of signings worry me plus the fact its a given Ashton will get injured against Wolves.

Have to be honest i'd be surprised if the Hammers got into Europe. Not to be disrespectful or anything, but I feel there are teams below the big 3 that have enough of an edge on them to keep them out of Europe, with Man City in the mix with Fulham, Villa, and Everton, its gonna be hard for them to break into the top 7

Have to be honest i'd be surprised if the Hammers got into Europe. Not to be disrespectful or anything, but I feel there are teams below the big 3 that have enough of an edge on them to keep them out of Europe, with Man City in the mix with Fulham, Villa, and Everton, its gonna be hard for them to break into the top 7

Nah you hit the nail on the head there mate we rely to much on our own talent who aren't exactly proven, I dunno I can't see Man City doing that well this season actually probably be around 9th /10th

New West Ham home kit?

d6dc13da.jpg

supposedly its the leaked image from the kit that gets released Monday and if this is the kit I will cry!

New West Ham home kit?

supposedly its the leaked image from the kit that gets released Monday and if this is the kit I will cry!

I hope this is not the kit.. if it is then its another disaster.. it seems the financial crisis hit sports apparel industry bad and they fired most of the ppl who were good at their job coz most of the new kits are awful.. :blink:

Manchester City defender Micah Richards has revealed he has contracted swine flu and is stuck in Cyprus.

The 21-year-old told The Sun: "At first I thought it was a really bad chest infection, or maybe alcohol poisoning.

"I felt so weak that I couldn't move or eat.

"My friends had to bring me drinks in bed.

"When I was told I had swine flu all sorts of things started going through my mind. You see on the news people dying of it."

Richards confirmed City are aware of the situation and he is expecting to be the butt of some jokes when he returns to training with his team-mates.

He added: "My club have been very understanding.

"I'll get some stick from the lads when I do return - they will probably all turn up to training in surgical masks."

I wish him well.. hope he gets back soon..

Nah you hit the nail on the head there mate we rely to much on our own talent who aren't exactly proven, I dunno I can't see Man City doing that well this season actually probably be around 9th /10th

Depends if their big spendings gel or not, suppose it will be interesting to see what they achieve.

New West Ham home kit?

d6dc13da.jpg

Wow, that's even more nasty than the everton kit :/

Have we gone back in time? Some of the kits I've seen here wouldn't look out of place from the 90s

Yeah.. very 90s.. kinda reminded me of the Away kit we had back in 1991.. which btw was also Adidas :o

DSCN1197.JPG

You remember this? :p

So whats the guess for the might man citeh formation on the opening day of the season?

My guess based on their signings. 2-2-3-2

----------------(GK)Given------------------

------(CB)Richards-------------------(LB)Bridge

---------(CM)Barry---(CM)De Jong------------

SWP------------Ireland------------Robinho

------------Tevez---Santa Cruz---------

Bench:

Bellamy

Bojinov

Cacideo

Evans

Benjani

Kompany

Dunne

I'll be honest, that attack does look quite scary, but I can't help but think they'll conceed a couple, and not really making the best out of their Youth talent that they are so proud of bringing up through the ranks... Remind me why Strudige felt it'd be easier to play for chelsea and their 3 strikers?

Paul Hart is set to continue as Portsmouth's permanent manager for the upcoming season.

Hart had been expected to give way to another manager, with Roberto Mancini and Sven Goran Eriksson being heavily linked with Pompey.

However, according to The Sun, prospective new owner Dr. Sulaiman Al Fahim now plans to keep hold of Hart. Quoted in a 48-page document entitled "Portsmouth: The New Era", Al Fahim said, "Mr Hart understands this club better than anyone coming in from the outside and deserves the opportunity to take it forward."

Hart managed Portsmouth for the last 14 games of last season, and helped guide them to safety. Al Fahim is expected to confirm his decision when he takes over the club on July 24.

Oh The Sun....

No body has got a f'ing clue what is going on at pompey. Hart is currently dealing with the training. But as for who is going to become the manager, nobody knows. If Paul Hart becomes manager, he needs a check up from the neck up! The way pompey have handled things, if I'd were him I'd pack my bags and go. A burger van at times has better management than the Pompey owners/board.