Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League in 2010?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Who will be relegated in 2010? [Select 3]

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer?

• Andrei Arshavin
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Nicolas Anelka
    • Robin van Persie
    • Robinho
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

I just saw the game against Malaysia. And it was bad, most of the time. But hey, Owen scored the victory goal, that's something right? Right...? :unsure:

I just saw the game against Malaysia. And it was bad, most of the time. But hey, Owen scored the victory goal, that's something right? Right...? :unsure:

Yeah 3-2 sounded good but you were winning 2-0 :unsure:

Full squad to face Barnet:

Manuel Almunia

Vito Mannone

William Gallas

Johan Djourou

Mikael Silvestre

Thomas Vermaelen

Tomas Rosicky

Andrey Arshavin

Jack Wilshere

Thomas Cruise

Craig Eastmond

Luke Ayling

Conor Henderson

Francis Coquelin

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Mark Randall

Emmanuel Frimpong

Gilles Sunu

Sanchez Watt

Jay Simpson

Nacer Barazite

I don't think Arsene will not start Arshavin, although he should so we can see him at full fitness..

Varmaelen might get his first game.. but I'm most glad abt Rosicky's return :happy: We missed him last season.. Interesting to see no Toure but Gallas is in there.. is it a sign of things to come?

The first Maylasian goal is brillant, pure instinct. The second is ridiculous, thanks to Van Der Sar... After that we kept pushing but we were so sloppy sometimes I couldn't even look...

I was thrilled to see Rosicky back :D (Y)

Walcott Cesc Arshavin/Nasri Rosicky.. now thats our proper midfield :p Plus we can play Song when we want to defend a one goal lead.. but would be great to use ?25M we get from Ade to get a top class striker and holding midfielder.. we'll all set then.. I also wanted Wenger to sell Almunia and get Akinfeev.. Akinfeev is a very good player who can be one of the best under top class coaching like Arsenal has.. but whatever..

Not sure Van der Sar was in the net for the second mate, Ben foster came on second half!

You sure? Like I said, sometimes I didn't even watch. :)

The away Pompey shirt looks very nice, might even buy it myself but that depends on the cost.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-...irt-leaked.html

The goalkeepers (green and pink on the website) look ok. The green one looks like you could wear it every day, the pink one on a special day!

Just a shame Canterbury has gone under, I hope they get brought and carry on doing footy shirts, I don't think we've ever had a bad one from them, and I'm sure I've heard the fans love the quality of the shirt, I suppose thats because of the rugby background.

portsmouth-09-10-away-canterbury-kit-leaked.jpg

Nasri out for at least 2 months. He breaks his right fibula this morning. Sad news for both Arsenal and the french national team. :/

see Man City lost to Orlando Pirates 3-0 :rofl: but it could of been a youth side!

The score was 2-0 and as a matter of interest it was also a second string side that Pirates put on the park!

The score was 2-0 and as a matter of interest it was also a second string side that Pirates put on the park!

That makes it funnier the :p

my mistake at the score :)

That makes it funnier the :p

my mistake at the score :)

Sure, I get your point! It was an awful game, sloppy passing, crap football all-round!

Samir Nasri has sustained a fractured fibula during this morning?s training session at the Club?s pre-season training camp in Austria.

The midfielder will be out of action for two to three months. Everyone at the Club wishes Samir a speedy recovery.

Hope he gets back soon..

Paul Hart will continue to manage Portsmouth. The former Nottingham Forest manager has been given a two year contract following the arrival of new chairman Sulaiman Al Fahim.
--Sky News

Didn't I post that a while back from the sun...then again it was the sun but at least it was true :p

Just tht its a good idea to post it again coz its been confirmed.. in another management news..

Notts County have made an audacious approach to Sven-Goran Eriksson in the hope that the former England manager will agree to join the League Two club and become director of football at Meadow Lane. Initial reports suggested that Eriksson might take over as manager at Notts County but the club's new owners, Munto Finance, are proposing a deal that would see the Swede take on a senior position, with Ian McParland continuing in charge of the first team.

Talks are ongoing between Munto Finance, the Middle East consortium that took control at Meadow Lane last month, and Eriksson's representatives, with County hopeful that the 61-year-old, who has been out of work since he was sacked as Mexico manager in April, will take up their offer. Eriksson would be expected to work in an advisory role, with McParland, the Notts County manager, assured last month that he would keep hold of his job following the takeover.

County are the world's oldest professional club but have endured one of the most difficult periods in their history in recent years. The club finished 19th in League Two last season and have not been in the top flight since 1992. However, the new owners have grand plans for the future, with Peter Trembling, the new chief executive and chairman at Meadow Lane, describing the takeover as "a momentous day for all those involved with Notts County".

Went to see Havant & Waterlooville vs Pompey tonight. Wasn't a bad game for 10 quid. The ground isn't that bad! Sure I had to stand all the time which didn't do my poor legs very well, but it ended up 2-2. First half it was mostly Pompey first team squad with about 3 youths/reserves. Second half I could only pick out 3 pompey players which I knew off, everyone else must have been youth and trials.