Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League in 2010?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Who will be relegated in 2010? [Select 3]

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer?

• Andrei Arshavin
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Nicolas Anelka
    • Robin van Persie
    • Robinho
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

Everton F.C. 1 Arsenal F.C. 6

One-sided game, and I am not happy (being of Old Skool Arsenal) that we conceded a goal in injury time at the end of the game.

However, we can build on this and as we had a near first team out, I still think, we need a nippy tall defender/sweeper and a quick midfield/striker.

Hopefully Arsenal can take care of Glasgow Celtic and the champions league could be Wengers Swan-Song.

Everton F.C. 1 Arsenal F.C. 6

One-sided game, and I am not happy (being of Old Skool Arsenal) that we conceded a goal in injury time at the end of the game.

However, we can build on this and as we had a near first team out, I still think, we need a nippy tall defender/sweeper and a quick midfield/striker.

Hopefully Arsenal can take care of Glasgow Celtic and the champions league could be Wengers Swan-Song.

Here we go again :p

I agree.. the goal we conceded did kill the joy of winning a bit.. somehow you feel it wasn't perfect after that goal.. but still we won.. I also agree that we need atleast 2 more players but Song was good today.. our defence wasn't really tested.. especially on set-pieces which was our big weakness last season..

All in all a great opening day.. some amazing goals and 6/8 teams lost at home :o

Looking forward to 'Pool thrashing Spuds tomorrow..

Some interesting results there. Good performance by the hammers, they could easily have won that game 10-0. The signs of a big struggle for wolves are on. Also, as a Liverpool fan, seeing Everton get mullered is always amusing. Very rare to see Everton get destroyed like that at home.

Now hoping for a Liverpool win and Man United loss tomorrow :D

good win for the hammers :)

Yep :)

Some interesting results there. Good performance by the hammers, they could easily have won that game 10-0. The signs of a big struggle for wolves are on. Also, as a Liverpool fan, seeing Everton get mullered is always amusing. Very rare to see Everton get destroyed like that at home.

Now hoping for a Liverpool win and Man United loss tomorrow :D

We did come away with a good win and I am glad to be seeing goals but I really want Cole to produce more goals and have him be a bit more consistent this season. Green done well and showed that he really wasn't to be blamed against Holland.

I actually thought Green played really well against Holland. As for Cole, I was also impressed by his England performance. Couple of great talents you got there.

Yeah.. Utd won last season even though they lost the most games against top 4. They won the title coz they lost the fewest games at home.. thats what you need to do.. make sure u don't lose at home.. hold on by the skin of your teeth if you have to and get atleast a draw at home.. thats what went wrong for us last season and the injuries just multiplied our problems and killed the season for us.. Hoping we wont repeat that this time around.. what I saw yesterday and liked most of all was hunger.. the lads want to prove a point.. they want to win trophies.. need to see more of this

Anyways.. a tough trip to Celtic Park is next for us.. lets see who Wenger plays..

Fighting about last year is pointless, especially when they won the epl ;)

It's a shame that wasn't his point.

Yeah.. Utd won last season even though they lost the most games against top 4. They won the title coz they lost the fewest games at home.. thats what you need to do.. make sure u don't lose at home.. hold on by the skin of your teeth if you have to and get atleast a draw at home.. thats what went wrong for us last season and the injuries just multiplied our problems and killed the season for us.. Hoping we wont repeat that this time around.. what I saw yesterday and liked most of all was hunger.. the lads want to prove a point.. they want to win trophies.. need to see more of this

Liverpool were unbeaten at home last season.

Fighting about last year is pointless, especially when they won the epl ;)

Meh i'll take inflicting united's biggest home defeat for 18 years as a positive :laugh:

Anyways.. a tough trip to Celtic Park is next for us.. lets see who Wenger plays..

No, united won the title because Liverpool drew too many games.

Michael Owen completely ballsed up that last opportunity he got, I can't believe someone with such an easy opportunity threw it away.

Oh well, we won, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much :p Still, 1 is the loneliest number :(

is the headline in The Independent :p

We saw some stunners yesterday but Rodallega's goal was the best of the lot for me..

I am yet to see it but I heard its amazing

Michael Owen completely ballsed up that last opportunity he got, I can't believe someone with such an easy opportunity threw it away.

Oh well, we won, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much :p Still, 1 is the loneliest number :(

Probably through shock, newcastle weren't that great going forward which is why owen didn't stand out. ?But I think he will score those sort of goals soon.