WZOR reports Build 7600 RTM ?

+1 xTrinity... I doubt Pharos is downloading the real deal, the entire thing is still on hold with 2 files that the chinese uploader hasn't even started sharing yet.

This is the most epic wait ever.

Yeah, those two parts have definitely not been uploaded yet. We've been waiting a long time.

I'm going to laugh when this guy rick rolls you all! XD

i have look at a few sites on this 7600 build and there are too files missing ..The people on the chinese forum are getting restless also...

If this is another 'cobbled together' VHD, then I think I'll pass!

Anyone know for sure what it originated from?

It's not a VHD. It's an ISO - 7600.16384.090710-1945_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso

As jase chaos has said, it's some Chinese guy who appears to be falling asleep on the job :p

apparently part 25 is up now. Part 31 is the only one left.

Yeah, part 25 is up now (Y)

It's not a VHD. It's an ISO - 7600.16384.090710-1945_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso

As jase chaos has said, it's some Chinese guy who appears to be falling asleep on the job :p

Yeah, part 25 is up now (Y)

I'll be looking at you for a response by the way if this is a real leak.

I'm still skeptical about it, but I guess we'll see when part 31 is released.

@Kirbeh... that doesn't really mean 7 has RTMed... if you read what I've been saying, and others, this could just be a build that M$ thinks could be the RTM, but I think they will change it to something else when they official announce RTM later today.

It's funny because normally I would never subject my computer to random programs I don't know how to use or read, but since I'm nuking the install as soon as I finish, I am putting up with this RayFile crap :p.

It's funny because normally I would never subject my computer to random programs I don't know how to use or read, but since I'm nuking the install as soon as I finish, I am putting up with this RayFile crap :p.

Same here :p

Same here :p

The forums I am on besides Neowin, are going to get a torrent up as soon as 31 is up and downloaded. So I'll wait. Plus, I have to wait till Tuesday for my new PC to come in the mail... so I'll install 7 RTM then.

*Update: Part 31 has been put up apparently. Hop to it, lcg!

Edited by jase chaos

The forums I am on besides Neowin, are going to get a torrent up as soon as 31 is up and downloaded. So I'll wait. Plus, I have to wait till Tuesday for my new PC to come in the mail... so I'll install 7 RTM then.

That should be fine if you don't need until tomorrow. For me, I prefer the Rapidshare links (and Rayfile ones in this case). Any torrent would get hammered, and there would be so many leechers that the speeds would probably be slow for quite some time, until there's plenty of seeders. At least with the links, the speeds aren't too great, but their consistent.

*Update: Part 31 has been put up apparently. Hop to it, lcg!

Yeah, that's up now.

That should be fine if you don't need until tomorrow. For me, I prefer the Rapidshare links (and Rayfile ones in this case). Any torrent would get hammered, and there would be so many leechers that the speeds would probably be slow for quite some time, until there's plenty of seeders. At least with the links, the speeds aren't too great, but their consistent.

Yeah, that's up now.

how's the download speed for the last two parts? I'm predicting around 200 kb/s

how's the download speed for the last two parts? I'm predicting around 200 kb/s

I'm downloading a couple of other parts - I'm getting 212KB/s and 88KB/s, respectively - it doesn't seem to go above 300KB/s :/

I'm downloading a couple of other parts - I'm getting 212kbps and 88kbps, respectively - it doesn't seem to go above 300kbps :/

Ah, another good reason to wait for RS links or a torrent... I'm sure a torrent will pop up around 1 MB/s with my crappy connection.