[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Spoilers Revealed on Flash Forward!

Remember last season's Lost cliffhanger, in which (sorry, but there's a spoiler coming, so if you don't want to read it, you'd better look away right now) Jack hoped that by detonating a hydrogen bomb on the island, he'd be able to prevent the crash of Oceanic Flight 815? Well, some sharp-eyed viewers spotted a billboard in the background of a scene during the FlashForward season premiere which seems to indicate that's exactly what happened, and have been speculating about it over at the ABC message boards.

Wrote feetsdr:

OK, so we all saw the Oceanic billboard. Really cute. But did you read it? The top line says 'Perfect Safety Record'. What's up with that?

To which SpectreNUT replied:

The "perfect safety record" ties in with the fact that Season 6 is going to start out with the "alternate timeline" as if the plane never crashed. The Bomb was detonated by Jack at the end of Season 5 and theoretically that was supposed to change everything. So, based on THAT premise, Oceanic's record WOULD BE PERFECT.

We have no inside information as to whether this theorizing is correct, or whether the series' creators are just playing with our minds ... but it seems to indicate that when Lost returns in January, we'll get to see what it would have been like had Oceanic Flight 815 successfully touched down at its destination. And more than that, it gives us an additional reason to watch FlashForward, if only to be on the lookout for further Lost clues!

SOURCE

As expected!

I'm just watching the last eps of Season 5, still didn't like Season 5 that much, Season 1 and 2 and 4 were my favs, Season 5 is soo messy and the whole plot is everywhere!

I'm just watching the last eps of Season 5, still didn't like Season 5 that much, Season 1 and 2 and 4 were my favs, Season 5 is soo messy and the whole plot is everywhere!

Season 2 was my favourite as well

Season 2 was my favourite as well

Still can't beat Season 1. That was awesome. I say that though because I never looked at spoilers back then, so everything was a surprise. Season 2 kind of went down hill mid season, then picked up towards the end.

favourite episode of all time is "man of science man of faith" :D

S02E01! :D That was a very good episode, beginning of that episode was amazing.

Mine will have to be... "Exodus Part 1 and 2" from Season 1

Another set pic confirms that the Oceanic Everybody are back on the island, despite that whole "alternate timeline" thing. An eyewitness (with colorful language) saw a scene being filmed at that elaborate temple set, with Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley and Claire. Sayid was there, and he was recovering nicely from his quasi-lethal gunshot wounds, but still covered with blood. Nobody was wearing Dharma jumpsuits. The gang got attacked by a group of "other Others," who looked sort of like Others except they were all wearing darker outfits with lots of red, plus bandanas, and they were vaguely Asian looking. They all had giant guns, and they got into a gunfight with our heroes, where Sawyer shot and killed someone. Jack is tending to Sayid's wound, and then Jack and Kate hug and kiss, and then our heroes get captured and taken into the temple.[SpoilersLost]

Also, Rob McElhenny from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, who appeared as Aldo in season three, will be back soon, apparently ? he got an Aldo-ish haircut for the filming. [Lyly Ford]

I think I'm going to have to abandon this thread until the season airs. The spoilers are just too tempting :-( I remember reading that flash forward season finale spoiler and it sort of ruined that ep for me. So I'm out! I'll see you all in the new year :D

I can confirm through 2 of my contacts that Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 Premiere. We hope to have more details on his appearance shortly.

Dark UFO

rappy, i think the real question you need to answer for me is...

where'd you get that emma watson pic???? *drool*

Very interesting snippet

When Claire is giving birth in the alt timeline the name on the doctors coat is Doctor Goodspeed and its William Mapother (Ethan)

DarkUFO

Very interesting snippet

When Claire is giving birth in the alt timeline the name on the doctors coat is Doctor Goodspeed and its William Mapother (Ethan)

DarkUFO

:o

The DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear.com Lost-Inspired art viral is still going strong. Here is a round up of the art revealed thus far: Hurley-inspired print by Tim Doyle. Locke-inspired poster created by UK artist Olly Moss, Dharma Van print by Methane Studios, ?The Crash? poster by Eric Tan, and ?The 4-toed Statue by Jason Munn.

The newest poster might be my favorite - Ken Taylor?s ?The Smoke Monster?, which is available for a limited time only on iamtryingtobuysomejerkeyandaslushy.com. Signed and numbered, limited to 300, this print is 18?24 inches. Check out the full poster after the jump.

zz4cab16c7.jpg

The DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear.com Lost-Inspired art viral is still going strong. Here is a round up of the art revealed thus far: Hurley-inspired print by Tim Doyle. Locke-inspired poster created by UK artist Olly Moss, Dharma Van print by Methane Studios, ?The Crash? poster by Eric Tan, and ?The 4-toed Statue by Jason Munn.

The newest poster might be my favorite - Ken Taylor?s ?The Smoke Monster?, which is available for a limited time only on iamtryingtobuysomejerkeyandaslushy.com. Signed and numbered, limited to 300, this print is 18?24 inches. Check out the full poster after the jump.

zz4cab16c7.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo I wante:(to buy one :(