[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Episode 4 Spoiler

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE FOURTH EPISODE OF THE SEASON ARE A FITTING ISLAND FUNERAL FOR AN OLD FRIEND POSSESSING THE INITIALS JL, A SPECIAL TRAIT CONNECTING SMOKEY AND THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR STABBING JAKE, A DOUBLE MEANING IN THE TITLE, A TEMP AGENCY, A FAMILIAR SCHOLAR OF EUROPEAN HISTORY , AND ILANAS IMPORTANCE TO THE ISLAND FINALLY REVEALED. OH, AND MR. LINUS TELLS SOME LIES. BIG SURPRISE NOW.

DarkUFO

Episode 6x04 - New Set Pics of Locke and Hurley (UPDATED)

This new season really needs to hurry up already. I am totally in to FlashForward now, but it's no replacement for Lost. I want my answers dammit.

This new season really needs to hurry up already. I am totally in to FlashForward now, but it's no replacement for Lost. I want my answers dammit.

I know, why do all the other shows start now but lost always makes us wait till January...grr Have they said before why we have to always wait ages for a new season of lost?

Episode 4 Spoiler

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE FOURTH EPISODE OF THE SEASON ARE A FITTING ISLAND FUNERAL FOR AN OLD FRIEND POSSESSING THE INITIALS JL, A SPECIAL TRAIT CONNECTING SMOKEY AND THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR STABBING JAKE, A DOUBLE MEANING IN THE TITLE, A TEMP AGENCY, A FAMILIAR SCHOLAR OF EUROPEAN HISTORY , AND ILANAS IMPORTANCE TO THE ISLAND FINALLY REVEALED. OH, AND MR. LINUS TELLS SOME LIES. BIG SURPRISE NOW.

DarkUFO

Episode 6x04 - New Set Pics of Locke and Hurley (UPDATED)

I.WANT.NOW

I know, why do all the other shows start now but lost always makes us wait till January...grr Have they said before why we have to always wait ages for a new season of lost?

Its basically the same premise as 24. Get it all aired in a row instead of having a huge break. Now, Lost still skips weeks, but its better than skipping months.

The DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear.com Lost-Inspired art viral is still going strong. Here is a round up of the art revealed thus far: Hurley-inspired print by Tim Doyle. Locke-inspired poster created by UK artist Olly Moss, Dharma Van print by Methane Studios, ?The Crash? poster by Eric Tan, ?The 4-toed Statue by Jason Munn, and Ken Taylor?s ?The Smoke Monster?.

DGPH created a mural in Argentina of their characters in a LOST-type vibe, giving away the new website url: runsaverytightoperation.com. The newest poster was created by Kevin Tong for ?The Hatch?. It looks like we didn?t get around to this one fast enough as it is already sold out. But it was available signed and numbered, limited to 300, this print is 18?24 inches for those following the viral.

JieKo.jpg

rgSie.jpg

I like that poster ^^

Peewee did you post that illana is jacobs child?

Nope! But I guessed correctly! Knew it was going to be her

Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - Snippets

- Episode 6.04 we learn of a connection between The Smoke Monster and MIB

- Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army

- Ben lies to Illana about what happened inside the temple

- Jacob is dead and his ashes are collected by someone whose name has 5 letters

- Someone tries to persuade Sun to visit the temple claiming that Jin is there.

- Franks want to try and see if his plane on the other island will still work

Very nice snippets. I like the look of 1 and 3!

I like that poster ^^

Nope! But I guessed correctly! Knew it was going to be her

Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - Snippets

- Episode 6.04 we learn of a connection between The Smoke Monster and MIB

- Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army

- Ben lies to Illana about what happened inside the temple

- Jacob is dead and his ashes are collected by someone whose name has 5 letters

- Someone tries to persuade Sun to visit the temple claiming that Jin is there.

- Franks want to try and see if his plane on the other island will still work

Very nice snippets. I like the look of 1 and 3!

3 is really interesting!

Latest From Kristin

MIKE, I KNOW! I'm hearing from Lost sources that every single shot of the first few episodes are so revealing that the producers have convinced ABC to NOT SHOW A SINGLE FRAME before the new season airs. No promo scenes, no photos, no nada! So you will be completely in the dark, but it is for good reason: The twists they're planning are so good, you will WANT to be surprised. Trust me. Your mind gonna go kaplewey.

Adam, I'm here to please. (or TRY anyway. As I mentioned, I'm a bit rusty but I know you'll all grease me right up...OK, that sounded dirty.) I'm hearing that Dom Monaghan will be back, Cynthia Watros will be back, Iam Somerhalder, Michelle Rodriguez...the list goes on and on. Lots of dead people walking. It's the zombie season, ********* (JOKE) From what I understand you will see most if not all of the deceased Flight 815-ers and some will be back for an EXTENDED period of time. They've already been shooting.

NoMoreMrsNiceGuy: Okay, this may or may not be Sawyer news, but I hear that Ms Kate Austen WILL lock lips with someone in the new season! Place your bets now.

170/halle, Yes. I'm sure you already figured that out but my sources confirm that on Lost, we will see what would have happened if the plane never crashed and landed safely in LA.

WTF! Libby is back?! and Anna again?!

I expect nothing less than to be thoroughly mind frakked in this last season.

yeah its going to be a mind **** from start to finish :D

Even more Episode 6x04 Snippets

- Sun insists they bury someone properly

- Frank makes a comment about the "weirdest funeral ever"

- Ben makes a touching speech

- Sawyer is drunk when he reunites with a familar face

- Someone reveals that they know a lot more about the island than Ben.

- We find out that Jacob has a child. Have a guess who you think it is.

- An old friend crosses paths with someone unexpected off island

Source: DarkUFO

Even more Episode 6x04 Snippets

- Sun insists they bury someone properly

- Frank makes a comment about the "weirdest funeral ever"

- Ben makes a touching speech

- Sawyer is drunk when he reunites with a familar face

- Someone reveals that they know a lot more about the island than Ben.

- We find out that Jacob has a child. Have a guess who you think it is.

- An old friend crosses paths with someone unexpected off island

Source: DarkUFO

good stuff again :D

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ratings stunt!

Marc Cherry has confirmed that a plane is going to come crashing down on Desperate Housewives' Wisteria Lane this season, for the show's midseason cliffhanger.

And now ABC sources are spilling this cool little nugget of info: The plane might end up being none other than one from Lost's Oceanic Airlines.

So wait a minute, does that mean that if/when Lost resets this season with an alternate reality (if that hydrogen bomb did actually go off), Jack, Kate, Sawyer and the gang could crash on Wisteria Lane instead of the island?

Sorry, no such luck, Susan Mayer. Jack Shepard will not be dipping his ladle in your special sauce...

The plane's Oceanic branding would just be a fun little Easter egg for Lost fans to find. And while the crossover has yet to be finalized, I'm told the higher-ups at ABC are keen on the idea.

Source: E!Online

:rofl:

^ :o wow that's going to be awesome, the problem with it is there can't really be in lead up like there was with the hurricane. it's just like oh no the plane crashed!

Incoming Spoilers!

Various Filming Updates from Twitter

@sluky Blue blazer and maybe khaki slacks ? hard to see from our position. He was drinking bottled water and talking to the crew.

@lylyford It was cool! Central Middle was supposed to be some kind of concert hall. Matthew Fox was shooting with a dark-haired teen.

Source: Strobie

.........It turns out that this hyperkid is one of the actors, and he had jammed the deadbolt with cameras rolling, a hundred people watching......

......While they were inside, they filmed a scene with a haole guy in a suit pounding on the door and trying to get "David" to let him in the house.......

Source: TheKeyGuy

LOST actor Doug Hutchison (Horace Goodspeed, 70's Dharma Initiative) spotted in Kailua. Yes, I'm that nerdy about the show.

Source: VickiYu

Just saw Evangeline Lilly from Lost on the street in Kailua. Yup, they're definitely filming again.

Source: joshwisch

Small Filming Snippets

Episode 6.01/6.02 -Teaser Snippets

* We see Cindy again as 2 new characters open something of Hurley's. One of them has a connection to The Yellow Submarine.

* A Fan Favourite is seen again in an iconic location although not one they should be.

One of these items is in the Guitar Case

Episode 6.05 - Lighthouse - Jack centric

More Filming Updates and Snippets