[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Does anyone re-watch the last series's?

I am in two minds whether I should rewatch them all.

it's never a bad idea when a show approaches its final season (Y)

I did that for S5, watched all 4 on Blu-ray a few weeks before to catch up, and i will be doing the same with Season 6 once my Season 5 blu-rays arrive.

S5 is running on TV over here right now..I'm watching it. Should be over just in time for the S6 arrival :D

wtf prisoners are kate,sayid etc and they are numbered with the numbers!

I know! It's crazy! :woot:

Well its a rumour at the moment. They could be just filming scenes in the Black Rock current time, but the Richard part with MIB is in the 1800's

Well its a rumour at the moment. They could be just filming scenes in the Black Rock current time, but the Richard part with MIB is in the 1800's

yeah I can't wait to see how its done!

Here are 3 on Island plot points for season 6 so far: smokie now played by actor Terry O Quinn is recruiting, one of the Kwons is 42, there is a lighthouse on the island, and somehow all of these things are interconnected discuss.

Source: DarkUFO

Nice spoiler Rappy! Apparently Richard had a wife who died on the Black Rock, and we'll see her on the island. And Richard meets MIB on the Black Rock, also Smokey makes an appearance when the Black Rock crashes

That was before he had the twitter account of his name.

Not real.

yep :p when I posted it he hadn't put it was fake :p

but you didnt resist temptation to look though :p

Bit clearer on 6x08 It sounds like episode 6x08 will be all about the mysterious Richard Alpert, and will be called "Ab Aeterno," (or "from eternity.") It's filming now, and it seems like a big chunk of it has to do with the Black Rock, that crashed British trading ship. Supposed inside sources say that the show will be filming a ton of Black Rock scenes using a greenscreen in the studio on Monday. (As always, take any reports that claim to be based on unnamed "inside sources" with a pinch of salt.)

According to these sources (some of whom are posting in the comments over at DarkUFO, but have apparently been authenticated somehow according to the site's owner) Richard Alpert arrives on the Black Rock, and he sails on that ship after his wife dies. And we discover that Alpert really is immortal. Besides Alpert, the crew of the Black Rock includes Father Suarez and Captain Whitfield. And after Alpert arrives on the island, he meets the Man In Black, who was last seen playing with Jacob in the season finale. Also present when the Black Rock crashes: the smoke monster.

There's also a rumor (which apparently is less well authenticated) that some of the castaways from Flight 815 turn up on the Black Rock, although it's not clear whether this happens in the present or back in the 19th century. And one of those supposed inside sources is saying there'll be some developments which make the Kate/Sawyer relationship less likely. [spoilersLost]

Spanish channel Quatro aired a new trailer for season six as well as a lengthy segment where they visited the set and interviewed many of the stars. [sL-Lost]

^^ one of the best promos I have ever seen! ^^