[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

yep :p when I posted it he hadn't put it was fake :p

but you didnt resist temptation to look though :p

Because I didn't believe he would put a spoiler in a tweet. Imagine the ****ed off people ...

I HAVE resisted all the black text in this thread, though.

Wendell: Lost scoop, now!

Sir, yes, sir! I can assure you that the first episode is nothing short of amazing, and you best have your DVR hooked up because you'll want to watch it at least twice. No, make that 18 times. The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.

Drew in Madrid: Will we see Rose again on Lost? I miss her!

Yes, definitely. According to my source, "She and Jack (Matthew Fox) will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" (FYI, we're thinking of a very specific Jack and Rose scene.)

Michael in La Jolla, Calif.: Please tell me something about Lost! Anything! I'm dying without more spoilers.

How about a little scoop on our longtime girl crush? We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Sounds like someone's taking a page out of the Dexter handbook. OMG, does Trinity kill Charlotte?!

Just started watching this show and am half way thru season 1.. got long ways to catch up to season 6 but looks like I have until February... great show.. can't wait!

alot more is going to come now...maybe split the thread :p

Lost Season 6 (Spoiler Free)

Lost Season 6 (Spoilers)

:D

Could start a new thread once the season begins to air, and only allow people to discuss whats already aired.

or just put spoiler tag on your spoilers

which we (we being me and peewee) do its just I dont want to give people temptation to view :p

First Official Lost Season 6 Promotional Photos

Spoiler Snippets

1)Jacob and the Man in Black are connected with Richard Alpert

2)Richard Alpert has met MIB in his Flashback

3)Richard Alpert has met Jacob in his Flashback

4)Jacob and Richard Alpert are involved in a fight which involves a "special" knife

5)This fight occurs in the 1800's

Source: SpoilerTV

Assume that will the Richard flashback episode, gunna be a hell of an episode!

Filming Changes due to Spoilers?

Hi All,

I've been chatting to a number of my contacts on the set and they have sent me this interesting little bit of news regarding filming this season and about spoilers. I'll try to sum up their info.

- Some of the early spoilers that have leaked out have caused a few scenes to be changed/re-shot to change a few details.

- No major changes have occurred but a few minor details have been changed.

- With so much time between filming and airing they have a certain window to make changes.

I'll try to find out what these little changes are over the course of the next few weeks.

It's a bit similar to a situation I remember for 24. In reply to a large spoiler leaking about them faking a characters death, the writers actually went ahead and killed him. The actor went on record as saying "spoilers killed me."

Am I the only one that's secretly hoping that under one of these spoiler tags lies the words "Kate" and "nudity" in the same sentence? :p It's the last season anyways what have they got to lose?

Am I the only one that's secretly hoping that under one of these spoiler tags lies the words "Kate" and "nudity" in the same sentence? :p It's the last season anyways what have they got to lose?

:rofl:!!! :shifty:

Woot! Thanks Rappy!

Now I kind of want Season 5 for the badges... If it came with a Dharma jumpsuit, I would be all over that!