[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

3 hours in one night would be nice :p

That's what I understood it be initially, but spread over two weeks, then it's not so special. Still, we get two hours, huzzah!

That's what I understood it be initially, but spread over two weeks, then it's not so special. Still, we get two hours, huzzah!

yeah it just means its a spread over finale, which means in one week we are getting to get a cliff hanger :o

yeah it just means its a spread over finale, which means in one week we are getting to get a cliff hanger :o

A major cliffhanger!

1898_ss_2009_12_16_15_12_44.png

e921_ss_2009_12_16_15_13_04.png

Apparently there are two clues in the new and final poster that was revealed tonight as a part of the LOST Underground Art Project ARG.

While I was at the event and getting Damon Lindelof's autograph, I asked him about the clues and he pointed at one of the parts of the poster. I asked him what it meant and he said you guys figure it out now. Also, I asked about the second clue and he said that he gave me one and that we all needed to figure out the other one.

So he pointed at the flaming Ankh that Hurley is holding as seen in the poster below.

The only other thing that I could see weird was the Oceanic Logo being upside down.

What do you guys see and what could the Flaming Ankh mean? Another reference to Hurley being special?

b340_lost_art_poster_16_s6_clue.jpg

The painting was on display next to the poster!

d865_177e7333d21bb97b9b772fb4f786fbfe.jpg

Latest from Ausiello -

Question: I?m convinced that you are deliberately not giving enough Lost scoops just to make me and the rest of the world go crazy. Please! Anything! ?Quincy

Ausiello: Ever wonder how Mikhail lost his right eye? You?re about to find out! (Hint: *** knows!)

:woot:

Latest from Ausiello -

Question: I?m convinced that you are deliberately not giving enough Lost scoops just to make me and the rest of the world go crazy. Please! Anything! ?Quincy

Ausiello: Ever wonder how Mikhail lost his right eye? You?re about to find out! (Hint: *** knows!)

:woot:

:D

I have a theory that some of the people who appear in black or dark clothing are perhaps Smokie.

For example, MiB (obviously!), Jacks dad on the island, Ana Lucia (When Hurly sees her as a cop, pulling him over, after she's dead; yeah, she's in black), Charlie (again when Hurly sees him after he's kicked the bucket, and again, he's in Black), Eco's brother, after he's dead.... There are loads of other people who appear in dark clothing who really don't need to be there but I'm guessing these are all smokie.

What do you think, am I right?

And what about Whitmore's black assistant? You know, the one from Fringe, could he be Smokie too?

lancereddic_2.jpg

And why do most of the characters have problems with their fathers? For example:

Think about the relationships these people have with their fathers: Kate, Lock, Jack, Walter, Ben, Sun, Jin, Hugo, Dexter, Charlie, Claire, Penny and Miles.