[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Damn a spoiler? I can't read that. :p

He's the main character of this show over on Showtime. But see, he goes crazy after the death of his wife. The murderer of his wife left a note with just a set of numbers repeating, 4 8 15 16 23 42; he tries tracking the source of these numbers and ends up on an island where he can freely take revenge out on all of the natives :p

He's the main character of this show over on Showtime. But see, he goes crazy after the death of his wife. The murderer of his wife left a note with just a set of numbers repeating, 4 8 15 16 23 42; he tries tracking the source of these numbers and ends up on an island where he can freely take revenge out on all of the natives :p

OMG SPOILER

wait nvm ;)

I have a theory that some of the people who appear in black or dark clothing are perhaps Smokie.

For example, MiB (obviously!), Jacks dad on the island, Ana Lucia (When Hurly sees her as a cop, pulling him over, after she's dead; yeah, she's in black), Charlie (again when Hurly sees him after he's kicked the bucket, and again, he's in Black), Eco's brother, after he's dead.... There are loads of other people who appear in dark clothing who really don't need to be there but I'm guessing these are all smokie.

What do you think, am I right?

And what about Whitmore's black assistant? You know, the one from Fringe, could he be Smokie too?

lancereddic_2.jpg

GOOD Theory... Bravo!!!

So anyone learned anything new from LOST Season 5 Blu-ray bonus contents? And Lost University??

I appreciate all these old footages as Hyping promos, but man I WANT SEE NEW FOOTAGES!!! :D

Woot! "The answers are coming"

I seriously can't wait!

I seen the same LOST commercial about 30+ times trying to watch football yesterday :p

A CHESS GAME IS AN APT ANALOGY AS WHITE AND BLACK MANIPULATE THE PAWNS. THE EYELINED ONE IS TORN, AS “SAMUEL” AIDS HIM, BUT FOR A PRICE.

ALDO, DOGEN, MARTIN, LENNON, AND OMAR ARE NOT LONG FOR THIS WORLD. SOME FALL TO A TRAINED SOLDIER WHILE OTHERS DISCOVER THEIR DARK SIDES FOR THE FIRST TIME. OTHERS THOUGHT GONE REAPPEAR, INCLUDING AN ATTENDANT AND TWO YOUNGSTERS.

DISCOVERIES ARE MADE. JONATHAN ACCOMPANIED BY JIM FORD READ THE CRUCIAL WRITING ON THE WALL, LITERALLY. THE LATTER FROM ABOVE STUMBLES ONTO A MACABRE PILE, "KENDALL" AND A TRAP SPRUNG SEVERAL TIMES.

LANDING BRINGS MIXED BLESSINGS. CHRISTIAN'S A GRANDFATHER, A CHANCE ROMANTIC DATE ISN'T REALLY BY CHANCE AT ALL, AND ALTHOUGH MANY OLD FRIENDS CROSS PATHS, NORWOOD IS NOT TO BE A LOCKE NOR JAZEEM A JARRAH.

AND SOMEWHERE, LITTLETON KILLS KATE...

ALMOST. BUT WHOSE SIDE IS ANYONE REALLY ON?

Now that we have this lets deconstruct this a little with what we know along with some of my own speculation and thoughts, based on what I know. My source may also drop a little update later.

Let us know in the comments your thoughts on these spoilers.

A CHESS GAME IS AN APT ANALOGY AS WHITE AND BLACK MANIPULATE THE PAWNS

As we suspect Lost's overall story is about that of Jacob and MIB and their "game". Our Losties are the pawns. Who and what Jacob/MIB are is another story.

THE EYELINED ONE IS TORN, AS “SAMUEL” AIDS HIM, BUT FOR A PRICE

Well, "Samuel" was name of on the casting call for MIB. I can assume that this spoiler relates to Alperts Episode, Ab Aeterno. We can make the assumption that Alpert was on the black rock and perhaps MIB gave him his "immortality" in return for something.

ALDO, DOGEN, MARTIN, LENNON, AND OMAR ARE NOT LONG FOR THIS WORLD

I think this one is self-explanatory and we should not expect them to be around much!

SOME FALL TO A TRAINED SOLDIER WHILE OTHERS DISCOVER THEIR DARK SIDES FOR THE FIRST TIME.

We can assume from this that the trained soldier is Sayid who takes out a number of these characters. The others killed by some of our Losties?

OTHERS THOUGHT GONE REAPPEAR, INCLUDING AN ATTENDANT AND TWO YOUNGSTERS.

I think we all know this relates to Cindy, Zach and Emma.

DISCOVERIES ARE MADE. JONATHAN ACCOMPANIED BY JIM FORD READ THE CRUCIAL WRITING ON THE WALL, LITERALLY.

Not entirely sure on this one myself. It could relate to the other spoilers we have had about some of our Losties having "numbers" attached to them. So it looks like Locke and Sawyer discover this writing.

THE LATTER FROM ABOVE STUMBLES ONTO A MACABRE PILE, "KENDALL" AND A TRAP SPRUNG SEVERAL TIMES.

Sawyer discovering a pile of dead bodies? Sawyer gets caught in a Rousseau like net perhaps?

LANDING BRINGS MIXED BLESSINGS

As we all suspect, their lives in the ALT timeline will not as happy as they had hoped for.

CHRISTIAN'S A GRANDFATHER, A CHANCE ROMANTIC DATE ISN'T REALLY BY CHANCE AT ALL, AND ALTHOUGH MANY OLD FRIENDS CROSS PATHS, NORWOOD IS NOT TO BE A LOCKE NOR JAZEEM A JARRAH.

The big one here is knowing that Jack is actually a father, this I am confirming for you. Who is the mother? Kate/Sarah/Juliet/Someone else? The romantic date is confirmation of the Sawyer/Charlotte storyline that we've previously reported, as well as the appearance of Nadia and Helen.

AND SOMEWHERE, LITTLETON KILLS KATE...

ALMOST. BUT WHOSE SIDE IS ANYONE REALLY ON

Looks like Claire will be going all Rambo on Kate at some point, but why and when is another story.

^^ Yeah I just read that, very interesting, trying to get my head around it! :rofl:

darkufos5lostposter.png

Season Six Description

Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, leaving 48 passengers alive and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include a diverse group of people from different walks of life -- a doctor, an escaped fugitive, a con man, an Iraqi interrogator, a married Korean couple and a man formerly confined to a wheelchair who is now inexplicably healed. As the castaways attempt to get home, flashbacks (and forwards) illuminate their troubled lives before and after the crash, as the island they find themselves stranded on begins to slowly reveal its mysterious nature. Faith, reason, destiny and free will all clash as the island offers opportunities for both corruption and redemption... but as to its true purpose? That's the greatest mystery of all.

The survivors discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, housing and hatches with electricity and hot & cold running water, a group of island residents known as "The Others," and a mysterious man named Jacob. They've found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, a downed Beechcraft plane from a failed drug run, the remains of an ancient, four-toed statue, as well as bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative -- a group of scientific researchers who inhabited the island in the recent past. The survivors also encountered a freighter stationed off the island that some thought would lead to their rescue, but ultimately almost caused their extinction. And Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Claire's son, Aaron -- known as the Oceanic 6 - actually escaped the island and made their way back into the world. But their stay turned out to be short-lived since the island wasn't through with them, yet.

With only 18 original hours left until the final episode airs in 2010, the island's violent shifts through time were ended by Locke when he traveled off-island in an attempt to persuade the Oceanic 6 to return. Back on the island, the survivors' stay in late '70s Dharmaville was over when their covers were blown and they were accused of aiding "The Others," and Sayid was gravely wounded during their flight. In addition, Ben killed Jacob at Locke's request. But since Locke's body was found to still be inside the coffin, exactly who - or what - is John Locke? And if Juliet was successful in detonating the hydrogen bomb, was she able to reset time, allowing Oceanic Air 815 to land safely in Los Angeles, or was the island destroyed along with all of its inhabitants?

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against all odds if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their journey, nothing is what it seems, and danger and mystery loom behind every corner, with even those they thought could be trusted turning against them. Even heroes - and leaders -- have secrets.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

"Lost" was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jean Higgins, Elizabeth Sarnoff, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Jack Bender and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. "Lost," which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

Season 6 Episodes

Episode 1 - LAX

Episode 2 - LAX

Episode 3 - What Kate Does

Episode 4 - The Substitute

Episode 5 - Lighthouse

Episode 6 - Sundown

Episode 7 - Dr Linus

Episode 8 - Recon

Episode 9 - Ab Aeterno

Previous Lost threads

Lost Season 1 and 2

Lost Season 3

Lost Season 4

Lost Season 5

Sources

Lostpedia, DarkUFO

What are you guys smoking? That doesn't reveal anything whatsoever.

I don't read spoilers until the season is over. I go back and see what people were saying. I was just commenting on the accuracy rate that he was giving.

What are you guys smoking? That doesn't reveal anything whatsoever.

It doesn't reveal anything right now no, but its a spoiler and should be declared as dangerous ground for straight edge watchers.