[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Just start the fracking show!

PS. I love how I always use the words "frack,fracking" and even people who never knew the show, knows why I say it and where I got it from. Sorry about this site note.

Just start the fracking show!

PS. I love how I always use the words "frack,fracking" and even people who never knew the show, knows why I say it and where I got it from. Sorry about this site note.

"The crowd goes frakkin wild!"

:D

The seasons 1-5 recap left so much out! I tried showing this to my girlfriend who has only watched the first 3 episodes of season 1, and there is just nothing that could explain it well enough.

Regardless, I'm almost tempted to watch that CAM rip of it. Must.Resist.Urge!

out of curiosity, is the season premier 2 or 3 hours long 'cause i thought it was 2 but my friend told me it was 3...if it's 3 hours long, then i REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!

2 Hours

Yeah, including ads. 40 x 2 = 80 minutes, less than 1.5 hours, if you skip the ads... I don't even know why people bother watching TV anymore. At least without a bit of pre-recording to skip the ads.

Do you think the episode will be up somewhere on ovguide by tommorow morning? I literally can't wait, and want to try and watch it before college.