[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

bman: Just grab an HD tuner if you don't have one already and you might be able to get OTA signals.

I think people generelly knew that fake Locke was smokey. They just never really confirmed it.

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

What was she gonna tell him? :(

Locke is

the smoke monster

?

Locke is already dead. Should pay attention more!

If you remember a scene with Jacob and his "nemesis" (I can't recall his exact name offhand). He said to Jacob that he would kill him right now if he could. Jacob then said he knows but that he can't. Nemesis said he'll find a loop hole and do it. He ended up finding that loophole with John's dead body coming back to the island and thus was able to have Ben kill Jacob. So the nemesis is actually also the smoke monster.

I fail at remembering some names :p

Every time I feel like the show is making some headway in telling us something, there's a new kick in the nuts to make it feel like I'm right back at day one of the first season.

That being said:

More please!

Holy crap. That was a fantastic Episode. LOVED IT. Answered a lot of questions and brought more up. Wooooow

what episode were you watching? I didn't find any answers, just more questions. I'm so confused as to wtf is going on.

Just when you want some answers, you have more effin questions >:|

EXACTLY!

what episode were you watching? I didn't find any answers, just more questions. I'm so confused as to wtf is going on.

Answers:

What was in the guitar case.

What was at the temple.

How they saved young Ben.

Is Fake Locke Smokey.

ALT or WHH (Both, it seems)

Theres more that I'm forgetting.

Answered tonight:

What happened to Cindy the flight attendant? She's part of these other Others in the temple.

Richard is probably part of this group too. I'm guessing that's how fake Locke plans on getting into the temple which is his home?

That fountain is how they bring people back to life. Is that how Richard never ages?

Is Sayid now the fake Locke version of Jacob?

So those were some pretty great commercials. If only there wasn't this pesky show interrupting them. Thank god this is the last season. I can't wait to be dis-satisfied with the "answers" we get. 20$ it is all just a dream. Any takers?

So those were some pretty great commercials. If only there wasn't this pesky show interrupting them. Thank god this is the last season. I can't wait to be dis-satisfied with the "answers" we get. 20$ it is all just a dream. Any takers?

Yup, I'll take it. You can paypal me the cash, since the creators have already confirmed numerous times that it isn't.

EXACTLY!

Are you kidding? What episode did you watch? Besides, the user Episode here already pointed out what answers were confirmed. The main one being Locke impersonator is the Smoke. Richard Alpert was in chains implying that he was a slave on the pirate ship? Although that could still be debateable.And the spring of life in the temple is a good answer as to how some on the island stay young, for example Richard Alpert.

I think my only major disappoint is the fact that Julie is pretty much.. gone. I cheated and looked up on IMDB and she wasn't listed for as many S6 episodes as everyone else. I hated her when she was first introduced but ended up loving her and Sawyer together.

I definitely loved the bit with Locke and Jack in the airport talking over his Jack's dad. Then Jake offering up spinal surgery. OH EM GEE

Are you kidding? What episode did you watch? Besides, the user Episode here already pointed out what answers were confirmed. The main one being Locke impersonator is the Smoke. Richard Alpert was in chains implying that he was a slave on the pirate ship? Although that could still be debateable.And the spring of life in the temple is a good answer as to how some on the island stay young, for example Richard Alpert.

Also how they use that ash to keep out the smoke monster. How? Now THAT is still unanswered.

I think my only major disappoint is the fact that Julie is pretty much.. gone. I cheated and looked up on IMDB and she wasn't listed for as many S6 episodes as everyone else. I hated her but ended up loving her and Sawyer together.

I definitely loved the bit with Locke and Jack in the airport talking over his Jack's dad. Then Jake offering up spinal surgery. OH EM GEE

You can't be surprised about that. She has another show ...

Also how they use that ash to keep out the smoke monster. How? Now THAT is still unanswered.

I think that just comes from many super natural / underworld ghost related shows. A lot of horror movies or haunting usually involve some sort of Salt circle to protect you or which ever. It could just be a form of that.

So the plane didn't crash and they all made it to LA except our good ol' Losties are back in their present and still on the island. The two time lines have to converge some where or nothing will make sense!