[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

would of been awesome to see him actually morph rather just walk off and come back as smokey.

I bet there's more to it than that, we'll see it at some point im guessing.

I bet there's more to it than that, we'll see it at some point im guessing.

I hope so, I hope it wasn't just a cop out moment i.e save some cash doing the weird cgi

Oh I think Desmond's disappearance on the plane was VERY IMPORTANT!!! He jumped timeline!

Of course, "The Rules" don't apply to him!

NO Shannon? :huh:

And Desmond was NEVER on that plane, brother!

But think about it, he sailed and ended up at the island 3 years before 815. So, if the island was underwater, he wouldn't have got to it. Still, being on the plane is a bit of a coincidence, sure we'll find out.

And Shannon was meant to be on the plane, but she couldn't appear because she had filming conflicts with other projects.

Don't think she's appearing this season

They aren't flash forwards. They are flash-alternates.

If anything, the '815 lands' timeline is the one that has to go away. To use it as the 'real' timeline throws away too much of the show.

Which is exactly why I said "Flash forwards" in quotations. And I believe it will, based on my own theory.

Technically it can be called a forward, because the events happened after Juliet's actions and not concurrent with hers. But yes, it is an alternate timeline.

NO Shannon? :huh:

And Desmond was NEVER on that plane, brother!

With Desmond, you're missing the fact that they changed the past. No island means Desmond never got stuck in the hatch. He finished his world race, was in Sydney and was on that flight with them.

[quote name=Mathachew' date='02 February 2010 - 22:45'

timestamp='1265172359' post='592193046]it's crazy that unLocke was

walking with Ben to the temple, Ben falls through the floor, and unLocke

is the one that judges him and even appears as Alex. What a mind

bender.Just know figured that one out? I realized that 5 mins before the end of last season's episode. It finally all made sense how "Free Will" was being manipulated by this guy, so he could get Jacob killed. It definitely was an amazing twist.

Oh I think Desmond's disappearance on the plane was VERY IMPORTANT!!! He jumped timeline!

Never realized it until you mentioned it. Crazy.

Edit: Actually just read borderolan's post, made sense.

for a second I saw Claire and I feel in love with her again (too bad she is already married :( ). I really like her when she is brunette. I wonde what happend with the other blonde, cant remember her name. The sister of the guy who stay in oz. Probably a $$ thing, maybe she asked for more money, like what happend to the guy from saw 1.

for a second I saw Claire and I feel in love with her again (too bad she is already married :( ). I really like her when she is brunette. I wonde what happend with the other blonde, cant remember her name. The sister of the guy who stay in oz. Probably a $$ thing, maybe she asked for more money, like what happend to the guy from saw 1.

Someone mentioned there was a scheduling conflict. The story in Lost is that she stayed in Australia.

Next Week Will Blow You Away: After you see the final 10 minutes of next week's episode, it will become increasingly clear what the entire final season of Lost is leading up to. (I smell a war coming on!)

Get Ready for Two Surprising Reappearances: (1) A certain someone you thought was dead will be back, and how he or she returns, and what it means for the future of the other Losties on the island, will have your brain spinning. (2) Someone else appears in Los Angeles next week that I did not know was returning at all, and it's awesome.

There Will Be Some Shipper Moments Next Week: Kate will have a tender moment with Jack, and she'll also have a revealing moment with Sawyer, and there will definitely be some clear indication as to where the romantic storylines (or lack thereof) will be heading this season.

Richard Alpert Was a Slave?! The SMIB mentioned that Richard was in chains. There has long been talk that crew of the Black Rock (allegedly a mining vessel) were slaves, and when we've visited the ship in the past, skeletons were found shackled together. So was Alpert on the Black Rock? The good news is we will find out. Nestor Carbonell tells me: "You're going to get all your answers: Why doesn't he age? Where's he from? What his powers might be? Who he is? And there is one specific episode that deals with all of that. I was blown away by what they wrote." Can. Not. Wait.

Claire and Sayid Will Have Something in Common. Something big.

Source: E!Online

Sorry if it's been posted before, but OMFG!!!

Edited by Mathachew
Added spoiler tags

^ You really should put spoiler tags up there. Some of us don't want to know anything about the upcoming season.

Sorry, I forgot about that :blush:

And I can't edit it, it seems...

Sorry, I forgot about that :blush:

And I can't edit it, it seems...

No problem. It happens. I've done it. Last season I mistakenly posted a spoiler for the finale on my Facebook page and got ripped for it.

Thanks Mathachew (Y)

Last nights episode(s) left an odd feeling in my mouth. First off, the intro scene had HORRIBLE CGI! Then the continuation of the story was eh. I guess it is all building up to the end. Also is this season only suppose to be 11 episode!? What happened to seasons being 15-20 episodes?

Last nights episode(s) left an odd feeling in my mouth. First off, the intro scene had HORRIBLE CGI! Then the continuation of the story was eh. I guess it is all building up to the end. Also is this season only suppose to be 11 episode!? What happened to seasons being 15-20 episodes?

There's 18 episodes