[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Thanks for the spoilers! Sounds great! :woot:

Spoilers for upcoming episodes!

Hurley speaks to someone very close to Richard's past and conveys this person's message to Richard. Definite tearjerker on par with when we first meet Bernand and he finds out Rose is okay in season 2.

- Man in Black has a true nemesis - and it's not Jacob.

-"Happily Ever After" marks Desmond's full return - his centric episode as well. His "flash-sideways" feature Charlie, Daniel, Penny, Mommy, Jack, Widmore, and Claire. Widmore and Desmond share some of that famous scotch. Des has to make a very, very big sacrifice.

- "Everybody Loves Hugo" marks the return of Libby and Michael. Michael is a ghost on island and Libby and Hurley date in his "flash-sideways." Locke gets run over. Man can't catch a break, can he?

Source: DarkUFO

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0eVFhaCGC

I didn't find any answers, just more questions.

Are you kidding?

Flocke = Nemesis = Smoke Monster, confirmed.

What happened to the flight attendant? She became part of the others.

What war were they talking about? Looks like it's starting now.

Who was Ilana's group? Jacob's bodyguards.

What was with the ash circles? Kept Nemesis out.

And more. Several questions answered. They answer some questions, and bring up new ones. They gotta keep things interesting, you know. These things will be explained eventually.

By the way, are we not supposed to post "spoilers" even though episodes have already aired? How do I add the spoiler thing?

i really can't see the series ending well, there will be way too many unanswered questions

That's silly. These were the first two episodes. You'll get explanations later. If you can't handle unanswered questions, what on earth have you been watching Lost for in the first place?

That's silly. These were the first two episodes. You'll get explanations later. If you can't handle unanswered questions, what on earth have you been watching Lost for in the first place?

It was actually just the first episode.

Thanks for the spoilers! Sounds great! :woot:

Spoilers for upcoming episodes!

Hurley speaks to someone very close to Richard's past and conveys this person's message to Richard. Definite tearjerker on par with when we first meet Bernand and he finds out Rose is okay in season 2.

- Man in Black has a true nemesis - and it's not Jacob.

-"Happily Ever After" marks Desmond's full return - his centric episode as well. His "flash-sideways" feature Charlie, Daniel, Penny, Mommy, Jack, Widmore, and Claire. Widmore and Desmond share some of that famous scotch. Des has to make a very, very big sacrifice.

- "Everybody Loves Hugo" marks the return of Libby and Michael. Michael is a ghost on island and Libby and Hurley date in his "flash-sideways." Locke gets run over. Man can't catch a break, can he?

Source: DarkUFO

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0eVFhaCGC

/dead :woot:

thanks, that gave me a little understanding about it. I still just can't grasp why they would throw a whole "black smoke" monster into the mix.. the whole series would make more sense without it, alternate timelines/universe, time travel etc.. those things i can't grasp and find interesting. A person turning into a smoke monster just doesn't make any sense.

Seriously... You have people traveling in time, people who live for centuries, etc., and you get confused by a smoke monster??

It was interesting what unLocke said to Richard about not being in chains.

It was actually just the first episode.

No, if you check out the episode list, it was a double episode (2x40 minutes (excluding ads)).

But I'd like to ask again: Do we really have to add spoiler tags for stuff that has already been aired in an episode?

'Lost' season 6 start draws 12.1M viewers

The season 6 premiere of ABC’s Lost drew in an average of 12.1 million viewers, which is 1 million more than the series’ average audience for season 5 and less than 1 million more than the audience for its season 5 premiere. About 6 percent more people tuned in at 9 p.m. than finished the two-hour episode at 11 p.m. (The least-viewed quadrant of the show was, oddly, 10-10:30 p.m.) Meanwhile, the night’s most-watched show, American Idol, helped its Fox followup Kitchen Nightmares earn its highest Adults 18-49 rating ever.

r2840k.png

Seriously... You have people traveling in time, people who live for centuries, etc., and you get confused by a smoke monster??

it's not that the smoke monster confuses me, it's that time travel/alternate universe etc is stuff that has been discussed before as a scientific possibility and as i said i was under the impression that the show could be explained through some sort of pseudo science from what i gathered from early interviews. There is nothing scientific about a guy morphing into someone else's body then becoming a black smoke monster, i just don't think it fits with anything.

it's not that the smoke monster confuses me, it's that time travel/alternate universe etc is stuff that has been discussed before as a scientific possibility and as i said i was under the impression that the show could be explained through some sort of pseudo science from what i gathered from early interviews. There is nothing scientific about a guy morphing into someone else's body then becoming a black smoke monster, i just don't think it fits with anything.

So Richard living forever, Jacob and Nemesis living forever, and their "rules" where they can't kill each other, the constant hints to Egyptian mythology, etc. do fit, but a simple smoke monster doesn't? Dead people walking around on the Island, Locke's likeness being taken over by Nemesis, etc. do fit, but a simple smoke monster doesn't?

Sorry, but your comments don't seem to fit ;)

Not that ratings matters to me ,but an OLD lady watchs American Idol. I am like "Argh. YOU watch that crap?" :p

Anyway, NOT reading NO spoilers.

Is Desmond in the second episode? (Or should I say third?)

Or maybe even Faraday?

Awesome start to the season.

Still curious as to how Christian fits into the show, if at all.

Maybe he's still alive, hence why they wanted to speak to Jack in private. The pool could have brought him back somehow?

Anyway, I thought the episode was an awesome start to the season and I'm glad it started answering some of the questions, hated that cliffhanger (in a good way), can't wait for the next episode!

So Richard living forever, Jacob and Nemesis living forever, and their "rules" where they can't kill each other, the constant hints to Egyptian mythology, etc. do fit, but a simple smoke monster doesn't? Dead people walking around on the Island, Locke's likeness being taken over by Nemesis, etc. do fit, but a simple smoke monster doesn't?

I don't know this for sure, but they sure are hinting that all of the dead people walking around (except Christian and Sayid) have been "The Nemesis" this entire time.

wow, no need to get all butt hurt, jesus. What i'm really getting at is that the story could exist without the smoke monster, if the fake locke had killed the people in that room lastnight it would have made more sense, having a monster of smoke makes no sense to me, and if you think about it, you could remove the smoke thing from the whole lost timeline and it really wouldn't make much difference. You need to think about that your saying in that just the term "smoke monster" sounds so ridiculous. Most of the things you said were revolving around Jacob and MIB which we can assume right now are some sort of God's, which would make the story more believable, but why transform into a "smoke monster" why not transform into a giant godzilla creature and tear up the whole island? Because a smoke monster makes sense????

I don't know this for sure, but they sure are hinting that all of the dead people walking around (except Christian and Sayid) have been "The Nemesis" this entire time.

Exactly, and if in fact they are Gods of some sort, this part of the story would make sense. God's turning into a smoke monster doesn't make sense.

wow, no need to get all butt hurt, jesus. What i'm really getting at is that the story could exist without the smoke monster, if the fake locke had killed the people in that room lastnight it would have made more sense, having a monster of smoke makes no sense to me, and if you think about it, you could remove the smoke thing from the whole lost timeline and it really wouldn't make much difference. You need to think about that your saying in that just the term "smoke monster" sounds so ridiculous. Most of the things you said were revolving around Jacob and MIB which we can assume right now are some sort of God's, which would make the story more believable, but why transform into a "smoke monster" why not transform into a giant godzilla creature and tear up the whole island? Because a smoke monster makes sense????

Exactly, and if in fact they are Gods of some sort, this part of the story would make sense. God's turning into a smoke monster doesn't make sense.

I think the smoke entity fits fine in the Lost universe. Perhaps he has been punished and was turned into this smoke entity that cannot leave the island by Jacob and is powerless to kill him? Who knows. All we know is that the smoke is Jacobs nemesis. We can assume that the smoke entity is Evil and what a better way to portray his abilities.

also it isnt Gods (plural) we are assuming they are gods. Its just one being who has portrayed those other dead people, and that was the nemisis. Clearly he has been banished somehow into this form and lost his real body at some point