[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I'm assuming people have already thrown rainbow tables at that hash, it's probably a sentence encrypted which will make it nigh on impossible to crack. Not that I want to know the ending anyway!

Some nut proposed that he cracked it :

'6 lost, 6 billion saved' or something along those lines

It's a plausible guess, although I doubt he cracked and impossible code in a manner of hours.

Caught up with the episodes, brilliant start to the season :D Was surprised to see Hiroyuki Sanada added to the cast (Y)

Some nut proposed that he cracked it :

'6 lost, 6 billion saved' or something along those lines

It's a plausible guess, although I doubt he cracked and impossible code in a manner of hours.

Did he post the exact thing?

nope, though it doesn't mean it couldn't reappear unsubmerged either.

They showed Dharmaville. It was wrecked. When Sun, Lapidus, Ben, and Smokey went to Dharmaville, it wasn't wrecked.

I somewhat wish I had waited a few months and just watched all the episodes together, saves this blooming waiting for each one, lol.

No, Avatar's plot came way before Lost's!

:rolleyes:

Did he post the exact thing?

Yep.

Here's what this 'SakuraTai' posted in the comments section at DarkUFO :

This is an MD5 encryption (or hash) that if you tried to crack on a few standard web databases would get you nowhere. However, being a programmer I was able to decrypt the text string which reads as follows: 6 numbers lost, 6 billion saved.

I have absolutely no idea what this means but that is the decrypt.

Probably completely BS though.

Yep.

Here's what this 'SakuraTai' posted in the comments section at DarkUFO :

This is an MD5 encryption (or hash) that if you tried to crack on a few standard web databases would get you nowhere. However, being a programmer I was able to decrypt the text string which reads as follows: 6 numbers lost, 6 billion saved.

I have absolutely no idea what this means but that is the decrypt.

Probably completely BS though.

As a programmer, the only way I know of to crack an MD5 hash is to check it against a database of known hashes. Having checked a few databases, I didn't find it. That said, what he believes the hash says doesn't work since if you hash that string, it doesn't equal the hash that was posted earlier.

As a programmer, the only way I know of to crack an MD5 hash is to check it against a database of known hashes. Having checked a few databases, I didn't find it. That said, what he believes the hash says doesn't work since if you hash that string, it doesn't equal the hash that was posted earlier.

Yeah, I did the same thing. He made it up.

Super Bowl ad to spoof Lost?

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Buy: A-B is the game's biggest advertiser, having purchased five minutes' worth of inventory.

Creative: The company's iconic Budweiser Clydesdales are likely skipping the game for the first time since 2001 and only the third time in 15 years. Most of A-B's buy will be dedicated to introducing a new tagline for Bud Light --"Here we go"-- which emphasizes the brand's good-times heritage. One memorable effort spoofs the ABC series "Lost." Flagship product Budweiser gets two spots, including a :60 that shows a community coming together to help a stranded beer truck. Newly launched Budweiser Select 55 gets a :15 spot, and Cyclist Lance Armstrong stars in a commercial for Michelob Ultra.

Agency: Indenependent Cannonball, St. Louis; Omnicom Group's DDB, Chicago; Havas's Palm + Havas, Chicago; Interpublic Group's Momentum, St. Louis.

2nd Quarter = 1 Budweiser, 1 Bud Light (The Lost spoof)

budlightlost.jpg

That is awesome. (the artwork)

Anyone know what happened with Alvar Hanso?

He was a big thing around s2 and 3 and now no ones ever touched on the subject since?