[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

anyone know what the deal with Locke is? Is he dead for good or will he come back to life? I know the smoke monster has taken his form but he / it is not the real Locke. He was one of the best characters on the show.

On-island 2007 Locke is dead.

Alt Locke is alive.

Smokey-Locke is ... whatever he is.

I wouldn't call it so much filler as I would disappointing since Kate's episodes, as of the last few seasons, were lackluster. My hope is that they're done with doing episodes about her.

1030957938.png

Lost dropped 11 percent from the premiere to a 4.9 rating with adults 18-49, still pretty decent retention from the premiere for a show in its sixth (and final) season. The Forgotten (remember The Forgotten) had its best outing in a while in the post-lost slot with a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. Though a lot of that was lead-in related as The Forgotten had a 2.3 in its first half hour and dropped to a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating in its last 30 minutes.

2r2atsk.jpg

Really? That's his statement to those of us who have been with the show for six ****ing years? I had a lot of respect and admiration for him and Cuse, but he just lost any of it. WE have put hours to watching THEIR show and we cannot criticize it? What an asswipe. Utter asswipe :angry:

Yes, Damon, last night's episode was a filler. A HUGE disappointment, especially considering it was hour 15 to go. You guys could have done a lot better job.

I thought this episode was fairly filler-like, but might prove a bit more crucial in the long run by re-introducing Claire, and hopefully eventually that leads up to some explanation of the mystery behind Aaron. Is/why is he special? What's his purpose in the grand scheme of things?

I think Kate on the run from the cops and Kate chasing after Sawyer are well and truly used up plot devices now, so let's move on please!

The Ethan scene was interesting, more "opposite" type stuff since the ALT world has been in play, in the original time line he was sticking needles into her and injecting her but didn't want to in this one, in both he appears to be important in actually making sure Aaron is born I guess.

Is the asian guy from the black rock? Or even older?

Also anyone know if we will even get any explanations about Walt's special abilities?

Really? That's his statement to those of us who have been with the show for six ****ing years? I had a lot of respect and admiration for him and Cuse, but he just lost any of it. WE have put hours to watching THEIR show and we cannot criticize it? What an asswipe. Utter asswipe :angry:

Yes, Damon, last night's episode was a filler. A HUGE disappointment, especially considering it was hour 15 to go. You guys could have done a lot better job.

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Some wikipedia stuff I've stumbled upon (greek mythology etc):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis

"Apotheosis (from Greek ἀποθεόω, apotheoun "to deify", later the Italian gi?vino, "to be made divine"[1]), refers to the exaltation of a subject to divine level"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroon

A heroon - ἡρῷον (plural heroa - ἡρῷα), also called heroum, was a shrine dedicated to an ancient Greek or Roman hero and was used for the commemoration or worship of the hero. It was often erected over his supposed tomb or cenotaph.

I want today's to be good, but it'll be ruined because its Kate-centric *shudders*

You called it.

2r2atsk.jpg

So if it isn't a filler, is he saying that the Kate crap is significant? It probably is. But one thing's for sure: It was a boring filler-like episode!

Actually, I love it when people like this don't give a ****, and just tell the fans what they think. It takes balls. Too many people are whining pointlessly. Why can't he reply in kind?

Yes, I'm whining that this episode was a filler too, but at least I'm not offended that he has the balls to speak up against whining. There's too much whining and ungrateful bitching. Tell it like it is, Damon!

What exactly did you want? They explained Alt-Kate. They showed showed what happened to Claire. They explained Sayid. They showed Sawyer grieve over Juliet.

Also, if you follow his tweets, they are usually jokes/funny.

If people are crying over it already it seems like Lost may become a victim of it's own success. All the hype and expectation has been building for so long it's like people are expecting Jesus to make his return at the finale or something.

Must be a lot of complaints that the episode is a filler, elsewhere too. While it confirms that Sayid is Claimed and answered WHAT happened to Claire?

Plus, a very beautiful lady like Kate just isn't GOOD enough, for the viewers of Lost, eh?

Must be a lot of complaints that the episode is a filler, elsewhere too. While it confirms that Sayid is Claimed and answered WHAT happened to Claire?

Plus, a very beautiful lady like Kate just isn't GOOD enough, for the viewers of Lost, eh?

All the beauty in the world can't outweigh annoyance and dullness, but this episode was saved by the fact that it didn't neglect other items, like Sayid, Claire and the Others.

Looks are enough to keep you glued, but not everyone else.

If people are crying over it already it seems like Lost may become a victim of it's own success. All the hype and expectation has been building for so long it's like people are expecting Jesus to make his return at the finale or something.

he better! :woot:

Season 5 Easter Egg

1391993559t.jpg

Since I?m a Classics/Religion major in undergrad and love Greek mythology, I had to find out what this said. After extensive research I was able to fill in the missing portions because, as it turns out, all three lines are from various portions of the Iliad. The text reads:

Line 1:

νῦν τοι ἐελδέσθω πόλεμος κακός (Iliad bk. 16, line 494)

Line 2:

ῥέε δ᾽ αἵματι γαῖα (Iliad bk. 4, line 451)

Line 3:

θανάτου δὲ μέλαν νέφος ἀμφεκάλυψεν (Iliad bk. 16, line 350)

This translates to:

?Now you must embrace this evil war?

?the ground ran with blood?

?then death?s black cloud enveloped?

Source