[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Apparently

Miles and Sawyer form a cop duo in ATL and they nab one of the other characters in the series

Spotted it on Watch with Kristin I think

So now confirmed Sawyer

is a cop? Good cop or bad cop? :p

Looks like he still soft for Beautiful women (Ala Kate in the last episode) in the Alt timeline

Awesome blog:

http://neverseenlost.wordpress.com/

Allegedly blogging about season 6 without having seen any of the previous seasons.

Fake? Maybe, maybe not. Still entertaining.

By the way: Jack, John, James, Jin, Jacob

Lots of Js...

Well I REFUSE to respect/listen to anyone who tells people

" Im just smart like that"

That arrogance just doesn't work for me! :crazy:

Considering he let a woman in hand cuffs run free, I strongly doubt he's involved in any time of law enforcement, and what salesman travels to and from a country in what he was wearing? Sawyer's probably a still conman.

I'm pretty sure one of the produces or someone said that he wasn't a conman, and would instead be preventing cons. This makes sense with what he said to Hurley on the plane regarding his massive lottery win. The 'old' sawyer (pre-crash) wouldn't have said that and would have set him up as a mark. In the ALT world, some things are 'opposite' or massively different as we've seen. The reason Sawyer became a conman was because of the original Sawyer conning his parents, considering Locke seems welcoming to his father in ALT I'm guessing he's not a conman either and so didn't con James' parents. Not sure he's a cop either though.

Personally, I think the ALT timeline isn't a timeline post-bomb, but a timeline where Jacob/MIB never interfered/influenced anything. I'm guessing the reason Locke's dad became a conman originally was influenced by one of them, knowing that the domino effect that would shape their personalities. The only thing stopping me from fully believing this is that most of the people who went to the Island were on the plane regardless of any influence (if the ALT world is indeed one where there was no influencing). But in its favour, Boon's sister wasn't on the plane (although they probably intended her to be) and some people in ALT world shouldn't really be there if the Island had indeed blown up in the 70's - wasn't Ben on the island when it "blew up"?

Wasnt that Jacobs cave because it had all the numbers/people on the ceiling?

Well, we've been told that it's Jacob's *system* (people w/assigned numbers), but we were not told explicitly who did the writing. Probably stereotyping, but I wouldn't think someone with a number fixation would have them scattered in seemingly random places on the ceiling.

Someone refresh my memory (I'm too lazy to go back and rewatch just for this) - Has Richard been told of Jacob's death? I can't remember if Flocke knocked him out before the word got out or if he told him after he cut him loose. Just theorizing that Jacob is looking to replace Richard as his messenger, which may be considered as "guardian of the island" (though never taking the Leadership role of the Others). This might explain why Richard didn't see the boy. Assuming the boy is Jacob, both Richard (possibly) and MIB would recognize him (he chose not to be seen by Richard, though), but Sawyer would not - he chose the "boy" form so Sawyer couldn't possibly recognize him (just in case Sawyer could remember Jacob's visit during childhood). No, I've no theory of WHY.

Small Snippet from Jorge Garcia

Jorge says that we will see

how the statue crumbles

Yes! Glad we will be seeing this and not just in a explanation or something..

Small Snippet from Jorge Garcia

Jorge says that we will see

how the statue crumbles

Yes! Glad we will be seeing this and not just in a explanation or something..

:woot:

I'm pretty sure one of the produces or someone said that he wasn't a conman, and would instead be preventing cons. This makes sense with what he said to Hurley on the plane regarding his massive lottery win. The 'old' sawyer (pre-crash) wouldn't have said that and would have set him up as a mark. In the ALT world, some things are 'opposite' or massively different as we've seen. The reason Sawyer became a conman was because of the original Sawyer conning his parents, considering Locke seems welcoming to his father in ALT I'm guessing he's not a conman either and so didn't con James' parents. Not sure he's a cop either though.

Personally, I think the ALT timeline isn't a timeline post-bomb, but a timeline where Jacob/MIB never interfered/influenced anything. I'm guessing the reason Locke's dad became a conman originally was influenced by one of them, knowing that the domino effect that would shape their personalities. The only thing stopping me from fully believing this is that most of the people who went to the Island were on the plane regardless of any influence (if the ALT world is indeed one where there was no influencing). But in its favour, Boon's sister wasn't on the plane (although they probably intended her to be) and some people in ALT world shouldn't really be there if the Island had indeed blown up in the 70's - wasn't Ben on the island when it "blew up"?

I'm basing my theory on what I've seen. His conversation with Hurley could also be a con in disguise; building trust to later con, it's not unheard of and we've seen him do it before. If we know he's not a conman in the other timeline, then it's not because we've seen anything in the show, not at this point anyhow.

"Lighthouse" is the fifth television episode of the American Broadcasting Company's sixth season of the serial drama television series Lost and 108th episode overall. The episode will air on February 23, 2010 on ABC in the United States and will air 2 hours earlier on /A\ in Canada due to the 2010 Winter Olympics.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthouse_(Lost)

:D

"Lighthouse" is the fifth television episode of the American Broadcasting Company's sixth season of the serial drama television series Lost and 108th episode overall. The episode will air on February 23, 2010 on ABC in the United States and will air 2 hours earlier on /A\ in Canada due to the 2010 Winter Olympics.[1]

Awesome. Never realised this weeks episode is written by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse! :D

Awesomesauce!

Episode 6.05 - Lighthouse - Snippets, Teases and Clues

- A scar adds to the feeling that the 2 timelines are connected

- Jack likes Pizza

- Jack will hear himself on a recording

- Jack will converse with "Dogens" son

- Jack like before is separated

- Hurley's Hunger leads to Jacob

- Someone is coming to the Island

- Indiana Jones shoutout

- Someone says these words ""I can do whatever I want I'm a candidate"

- Jack and Hurley run into Kate

- Back to the Adam and Eve Caves

- Christians Coffin

- What's at 108 Degrees?

- "he's been watching me my whole life"

- Claire has a new "friend"

Source: DarkUFO

Latest from Kristin - 22nd Feb

Stephanie: What's the word on Lost? Give me something juicy!

Oh, and I suppose you want to know about that scoop I teased at the tippy top! Well, sources tell me that we will see Ian Somerhalder's Boone again before Lost comes to an end, and given that we now know Maggie Grace's Shannon also will return, we can only hope they share some screen time together again, right? Vampire Diaries boss Julie Plec (love her) told me she's good friends with Lost boss Damon Lindelof, and asked him about Ian before casting him on her show: "I called up Damon and said, 'Hey, Is Ian an ass? Because I think he might be an ass.' And [Damon] told me, 'No, he's awesome.' So when he asked for Ian [on Lost], of course I had to say yes! It ended up being a bit more involved than we thought, but I had to say yes since [Damon] helped me out in the first place." Food for thought: Are all the nice/cool showrunners part of some supersecret club? If so, can we locate their secret hideout and crash it? I want in!

Whitley: Thanks so much for the Lost Reduxes every Tuesday night. I love them! Can you give any goods for this week?

Thank you! Now pardon me while I try to speak with tongue tied: I know what the Island is. And you will, too?much sooner than you thought you would. More on that in tomorrow night's Lost Redux. (Whee!)

Matt in Scripps Ranch, Calf.: Enough shipper talk! I just want some fun, old-fashioned scoop on Lost.

We caught up with Samm Levine of Freaks and Geeks fame, and he said he's totally gonna end up with Kate. Kidding! Here's what he really said: "Damon Lindelof is an old dear friend of mine, and for six years he would say, 'I'm going to write you something cool on the show,' and finally he did!" Just keep your eyes peeled because it's a blink-and-you'll miss it guest spot. "It's a little itty-bitty cameo, one scene, and I don't want to say what it is. I want to people to watch like hawks, 'Ah! There it is!' " Awesome. And speaking of blink-and-you'll-miss-it, did anyone else realize that the temp-agency girl who interviewed John Locke in last week's episode was also Hurley's psychic in season three? I caught it on my 83rd take of the episode cause I'm that smart.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b168320_spoiler_chat_guess_whos_coming_back.html?sid=twitterfeed_kristin&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin#ixzz0gJvr5F2C

Source: E!Online

Episode 6.05 - Lighthouse - Snippets, Teases and Clues

- A scar adds to the feeling that the 2 timelines are connected

- Jack likes Pizza

- Jack will hear himself on a recording

- Jack will converse with "Dogens" son

- Jack like before is separated

- Hurley's Hunger leads to Jacob

- Someone is coming to the Island

- Indiana Jones shoutout

- Someone says these words ""I can do whatever I want I'm a candidate"

- Jack and Hurley run into Kate