[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Charles Widmore, Desmond....Walt?

Wasn't Walt suppose to be special? Whatever happened to that? I'm hoping for Walt to be 108. It would be funny if it was Charles Widmore. Widmore turns out to be a good guy.

Does nobody remember what Walt said to Locke when Locke visited him outside his school in "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"...?

"I have been having dreams about you. You were on the island, Wearing a suit and there were people all around you, They wanted to hurt you John."

Well. Yes. Flocke wanted to be hurt by people around him on the beach... and then there was locke in the container that was dead... surrounded by people...

So. Yes. Walt is special =D

Wasn't as good as last week's, but still pretty good. I believe we saw a building in Korea where Jin and Sun got married and the church where the funeral was held for Sawyer's parents. The order the things appeared was off since Kwon is 42, Ford is 15 and Shephard is 23, and it didn't go back and forth... I'll chalk that up as a minor issue... and life goes on.

Lostpedia suggests that Kwon is likely Sun since Jin and Locke were the only two not touched to the skin by Jacob, but they forgot Hurley, who was touched on the left arm... suckers can't fool me!

A part of me is getting a little frustrated. Nearly half the episodes has been focused on the other timeline's events, with seemingly no direction or point. Ok, we get it, they're living a different life in the other timeline and that paths are destined to cross, but where is it going? I've been as patient as I could for the last five seasons, and they still want to keep hinting or alluding to things without actually coming out with it. It's like they're still teasing us with the carrot in front of us to keep luring us, and I'm afraid we'll end up with half a wasted season because of these other events. I want to see island progression darn it, not to have the curtain reset after they start pulling it back.

A part of me is getting a little frustrated. Nearly half the episodes has been focused on the other timeline's events, with seemingly no direction or point. Ok, we get it, they're living a different life in the other timeline, but where is it going? I've been as patient as I could for the last five seasons, and they still want to keep hinting or alluding to things without actually coming out with it. It's like they're still teasing us with the carrot in front of us to keep luring us, and I'm afraid we'll end up with half a wasted season because of these other events. I want to see island progression darn it.

I had this discussion with a friend, I think its a waste of time but he thinks they have to tie in somehow and now that we are seeing people who are meant to be on the island, dead, off the island (Chinese guy, ben etc) it might tie in a little more...

Am I crazy, or did they not clearly show 108? It says Wallace...

Wallace's name is clearly crossed out though: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wallace.jpg

What would Jacob be doing with someone who is no longer a candidate?

A part of me is getting a little frustrated. Nearly half the episodes has been focused on the other timeline's events, with seemingly no direction or point.

I think other timeline will merge with the "on-island" timeline. I'm not sure how, but that seems to be the only logical reason they'd even have flash-sideways.

Just because (s)he isn't a candidate doesn't mean that they aren't important... Look at Desmond... As far as a know he isn't a candidate... however he caused 815 to crash, he caused the hatch to implode etc. Yet he is still alive.

I think other timeline will merge with the "on-island" timeline. I'm not sure how, but that seems to be the only logical reason they'd even have flash-sideways.

I think that'll be the case as well, but I can't help but yearn for more progression. These are the last episodes they have to tell their grand story, and I don't want any cheap and lame sit down Q&A like BSG did with their biggest mystery with the final Five Cylons, but let's get on with it. We're well past the point of character development.

I think that'll be the case as well, but I can't help but yearn for more progression. These are the last episodes they have to tell their grand story, and I don't want any cheap and lame sit down Q&A like BSG did with their biggest mystery with the final Five Cylons, but let's get on with it. We're well past the point of character development.

I agree that these episodes don't necessarily feel like the final season. It definitely feels like they're taking their time getting somewhere. But I'm going to disagree with character development. In real life people don't just stop developing. Everything that happens around someone every single day shapes them into who they are and will become.

I for one love the character development of Lost. The scene with Jack realizing that his own son fears him for the same reason he feared his own father was one of the best off-island scenes in the entire series.

Seems like they are wasting as much time as they can and only revealing little bits at the end of the episode. The amount of time they wasted with Jack and Hurley walking through the jungle was ridiculous. Seems more questions are being created then are being answered. It's still an awesome season so far but I'm guessing they are going to leave us with a hell of a lot of unanswered questions!

They're keeping this quite suspenseful formula here. First the awesome 2 episode premier, then a slow Kate episode, then an crazy Locke ep, now a slower Jack. Next episode sounds like its gonna rock. Hope it doesn't go on like this all season cause they don't have much time left.

Well we don't really know wtf the deal is with the flash sideways so it feels like there isn't any progression there but once they reveal how it works in with the main timeline it will all make sense. At least that's what I'm hoping.

51 Austen

32432255.jpg

I think I love the Claire eyes. btw is she the new crazy french?. all over again?. Same story, someone take her kid and she become crazy against "the others" and survive for a long time (3 years instead 15), etc.

I think I love the Claire eyes. btw is she the new crazy french?. all over again?. Same story, someone take her kid and she become crazy against "the others" and survive for a long time (3 years instead 15), etc.

I thought the same thing here.

She is now Feral Clair

As far as the two timelines merging... Remember what Ellie said to Desmond, time always finds a way to fix itself

She also said that the island wasn't done with him..Hope he's coming back :cool:

Last week was awesome this weeks not so much, I really hate Jack episodes his story kinda sucks.

I liked the lighthouse though and psycho Clair (Y)