[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Another good episode, great ending though. Still expecting more from this season, but looks like these episodes are setting it up.

Episode 10 - The Package

Episode 11 - Happily Ever After

Episode 12 - Everybody Loves Hugo

Episode 13 - The Last Recruit

Episode 14 - The Candidate

Episode 15 - Across the Sea

First post needs updating :p

Latest Spoilers from E! Online

WHAT LIES AHEAD:

Who's Good and Who's Evil?

Jorge Garcia tells me this: "I don't think Hurley is going to be turn-able. Like I don't think he can?turn dark. I mean, it'd be interesting if there was a flash of that." So perhaps some of the candidates cannot be touched/claimed by MIB? Clearly Hurley has to wind up a good guy.

What Is the Island? That very huge question will be answered

in less time than you think--somewhere around halfway through the season, according to sources. Awesome, right? And you know who's going to help deliver the message? The fantastic, ever-youthful guyliner model Mr. Richard Alpert (Nestor Carbonell) and his longtime friend Jacob (Mark Pellegrino). It's gonna be good.

So?What Is the Island? It's described as

a four-letter word. There's your first clue! Shall we play Hangman? There are no A's or E's in the word?Wanna buy another vowel? Okay, but you only get one.

Another thing I can tell you: The island has to exist, according to my sources, and more importantly, someone has to protect it. It's important to the world outside.

Source: E! Online

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0gSOjRvZq

done :)

w00t! :D

Also, nice to see Adam and Eve again. I think Hurley shed some light of how it could be one of them, but the answer is.....who?

Another good episode but the flash sideways better have a big pay off.

It is certainly building to some pretty big reveals. My guess at what the island is going by the "spoiler" in peewee's post is

good

Thanks for the video Rappy, can't wait! :D

And Lingwo (Simpsons?), you could be on to something there!

Maybe not, but it did raise ONE big one though: who is #108?

I don't think it matters who 108 is. I think Jacob wanted the wheel to be turned to 108 because it would ensure Jack would see some images of the rest of the numbers regardless of it's initial position, seeing how 108 is the sum of all the numbers. Just a thought.

Well Jacobs plan went as expected again (must know the future), but 108 being Wallace, remember all the names are surnames. My bets on Desmond or Widmore

Seems like they are wasting as much time as they can and only revealing little bits at the end of the episode. The amount of time they wasted with Jack and Hurley walking through the jungle was ridiculous. Seems more questions are being created then are being answered. It's still an awesome season so far but I'm guessing they are going to leave us with a hell of a lot of unanswered questions!

There were answers! Just not going to tell you all in 1 night because there are more than a dozen eps left!!!

I think I love the Claire eyes. btw is she the new crazy french?. all over again?. Same story, someone take her kid and she become crazy against "the others" and survive for a long time (3 years instead 15), etc.

LOVE the similarities between her and the french woman

So?What Is the Island? It's described as a four-letter word. There's your first clue! Shall we play Hangman? There are no A's or E's in the word?Wanna buy another vowel? Okay, but you only get one.

Moon?

So?What Is the Island? It's described as a four-letter word. There's your first clue! Shall we play Hangman? There are no A's or E's in the word?Wanna buy another vowel? Okay, but you only get one.

Or how about simply

L O S T ? Which DOES fit 100% as well!

A part of me is getting a little frustrated. Nearly half the episodes has been focused on the other timeline's events, with seemingly no direction or point.

Isn't that the nature of the show? The way it's always been? Lots of confusing and seemingly irrelevant stuff that actually makes a difference in the end?

Last week was awesome this weeks not so much, I really hate Jack episodes his story kinda sucks.

I liked the lighthouse though and psycho Clair (Y)

Jack episodes doesn't reallly suck, man.

But Jack's personality... he is a bit of a stubborn fella... he almost looked like he was gonna beat Hurley up last night...and Breaking mirrors... NOT cool!!!

His personality SUCKS a little!

He actually looked more COOLER in the Alt timeline!

Hurley ALWAYS ROCKS!!!

Jack episodes doesn't reallly suck, man.

But Jack's personality... he is a bit of a stubborn fella... he almost looked like he was gonna beat Hurley up last night...and Breaking mirrors... NOT cool!!!

He actually looked more COOLER in the Alt timeline!

Hurley ROCKS!!!

oh god no Jacks never interested me, who remembers when he went to Thailand and got tattoos awful episode.