[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

oh god no Jacks never interested me, who remembers when he went to Thailand and got tattoos awful episode.

I don't see how Locke's was any better... he's an Old crippled man always yelling "You can't tell me what I can or can not do" (in the FLASHBACKS/SIDEWAYS/ETC) LOL

on a side related note...cute eyes! :blush:

wWzG9.png

I don't see how Locke's was any better... he's an Old crippled man always yelling "You can't tell me what I can or can not do" (in the FLASHBACKS/SIDEWAYS/ETC) LOL

oh i agree there, to be honest I haven't liked any of the off island stories this season.

A part of me is getting a little frustrated. Nearly half the episodes has been focused on the other timeline's events, with seemingly no direction or point. Ok, we get it, they're living a different life in the other timeline and that paths are destined to cross, but where is it going? I've been as patient as I could for the last five seasons, and they still want to keep hinting or alluding to things without actually coming out with it. It's like they're still teasing us with the carrot in front of us to keep luring us, and I'm afraid we'll end up with half a wasted season because of these other events. I want to see island progression darn it, not to have the curtain reset after they start pulling it back.

My impression with the Flashback/Flashsideways are they just explore LIFE Themes everyday people has to dealt with. for people that care to watch a MORE Sci-Fi version of any other life Drama.

Not really that interesting but apparently what Dogen said to Hurley in Japanese translated to:

"You're lucky that I have to protect you. Otherwise I'd have cut your head off" I laughed :laugh:

Not really that interesting but apparently what Dogen said to Hurley in Japanese translated to:

"You're lucky that I have to protect you. Otherwise I'd have cut your head off" I laughed :laugh:

:laugh:

I wonder if the numbers imputed in the computer during the begininning of the series have anything to do with the lighthouse dial

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 = 108

4 Being Locke

8 Being Hugo

15 Being Sawyer

16 Being Sayid

23 Being Jack

42 Being Kwon

Am I right in thinking we didn't see Jacob touch Jack? There must be some significance as to why he wasn't touched, or why it wasn't shown in the same episode as the rest.

Am I right in thinking we didn't see Jacob touch Jack? There must be some significance as to why he wasn't touched, or why it wasn't shown in the same episode as the rest.

Uh, he did touch him. When he gave him the stuck Apollo bar.

He touched Jack when he handed him the candy bar that was stuck in the vending machine.

Uh, he did touch him. When he gave him the stuck Apollo bar.

He touched Jack when he handed him the candy bar that was stuck in the vending machine.

Ah, of course. My bad blush.gif

No worries, but it was shown in the episode with the cave. Jack's name was the first one Sawyer noted, which then triggered Jack's encounter with Jacob.

No worries, but it was shown in the episode with the cave. Jack's name was the first one Sawyer noted, which then triggered Jack's encounter with Jacob.

I remember now. For some reason I was trying to recall Jack in his youth, a la the Kate and Sawyer scenes.

Jedi, enough. Please. You go on and on and on... and on about ratings, old people, reality shows, and everything in between. We get it. No really, WE GET IT. So please stop harping on it so much.

insert facepalm

Im starting to think the rumors going around that Jack dies are going to end up true. That Jacob will take over his form and it will be Jack vs Locke

Wasn't it said that Jack goes out as a hero though?

some snippets from jorge garcia

Among the other teases Garcia is willing to share? Hold on to your Oceanic armrests!

1. Hurley will not be the only person with the ability to actually see the dead this season.

2. Major character deaths are on the way. ?We?ve lost people,? reports Garcia, who began shooting episode 15 of 18 this week. ?We have moments of going, ?Oh, man, we?re the only ones left.? I guess now that the show?s ending, [the writers] can pretty much wipe us off the planet.?

some snippets from jorge garcia

Among the other teases Garcia is willing to share? Hold on to your Oceanic armrests!

1. Hurley will not be the only person with the ability to actually see the dead this season.

2. Major character deaths are on the way. ?We?ve lost people,? reports Garcia, who began shooting episode 15 of 18 this week. ?We have moments of going, ?Oh, man, we?re the only ones left.? I guess now that the show?s ending, [the writers] can pretty much wipe us off the planet.?

There's been a fair few spoilers mentioning a lot of deaths. Guess a few major characters will be going..

Well at least we know what the numbers are now (well sort of). And more and more I am beginning to think Jacob is evil, and the other dude is actually the good guy.

Then why did Smokey throw the white stone in the ocean?