[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I wouldn't go that far! :laugh:

Yeah same! Season 3 did start a bit slow imo, but then got really good mid season (Minus the Nikki and Paulo episode :p)

So I recently finished season 3 with my gf and the way richard convinced john to get sawyer to kill john's father really reminded me of how dogen almost got jack to unwillingly kill sayid. Or how fake Locke convinced Ben to kill Jacob. It's like Ben knew that he would be screwing over Locke if Locke killed his father with his own bare hands.

I'm really curious as to how this theme plays out with the plot, if this has something to do with the theme of "free will vs fate"

Yeah same! Season 3 did start a bit slow imo, but then got really good mid season (Minus the Nikki and Paulo episode :p)

best.episode.ever

:shiftyninja: :shifty: :shiftyninja:

my mistake that award goes to S.O.S

Mira Furlan Returning as Rousseau??

Ok so we know almost all of the previous characters have been confirmed as retuning but with us getting close the finale it is interesting to see this tidbit.

Not sure if this is true or where this information originated from, but apparently Mira Furlan will be returning as Rousseau.

Roger Friedman from Showbiz411 reported that recurring actors Henry Ian Cusick, Sonya Walger, Alan Dale and Mira Furlan are tapped to reprise their roles of Desmond, Penny, Charles and Rousseau respectively in the sixth season.

Source: AceShowbiz

29oq4gn.jpg

LOST Encyclopedia to be Released August 24

Featuring more than 400 pages and over 1500 images, the LOST Encyclopedia will be a comprehensive guide to the characters, items, locations, plotlines, relationships, and mythologies from all six seasons of the landmark series aired on ABC-TV and produced by ABC Studios. Created in full collaboration with ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios, this will be the first and only fully licensed and comprehensive reference to all things LOST, and it includes a foreword by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

US readers can pre-order this encyclopedia here

29oq4gn.jpg

LOST Encyclopedia to be Released August 24

Featuring more than 400 pages and over 1500 images, the LOST Encyclopedia will be a comprehensive guide to the characters, items, locations, plotlines, relationships, and mythologies from all six seasons of the landmark series aired on ABC-TV and produced by ABC Studios. Created in full collaboration with ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios, this will be the first and only fully licensed and comprehensive reference to all things LOST, and it includes a foreword by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

US readers can pre-order this encyclopedia here

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Welcome to Lostpedia

The Lost Encyclopedia

Currently 6,272 articles dedicated to 's hit TV show Lost

:shiftyninja:

The show's already working on the first hour of the three-hour finale, and apparently a key sequence involves Jack, Kate, Desmond, Hurley, Sawyer, Faraday and Minkowski underwater. As the source says, "Fully submerged." (As with all unsourced reports, take this with the usual grain of salt.)

[SpoilersLost]

And this is just a confirmation of stuff we've already heard, but someone who observed filming on the big "Jacob origins" episode, 6x15, says that the actors' trailers were labeled Mother, Young Jacob, old Jacob, Jacob, young MIB, And Old MIB. Note that there's only one Mother, which does seem to indicate that Jacob and MIB are brothers.

[SpoilersLost]

Just a side point but remember how Ben said killing his daughter was against the rules?

Season 3-4 our main adversaries fighting for the island were Ben and Charles Widmore, they agreed to certain rules

Season 5-6 our main adversaries are Jacob and MiB who also have their own set of rules to abide by in their fight

wonder if there's any significance to the similarity

Countdown :D

Episode 6.08 - Recon - Early Press Release

Episode F111 - ?Recon?

LOCKE TASKS SAWYER WITH A MISSION

Rebecca Mader Guest Stars as Charlotte

Locke tasks Sawyer with a mission.

Written by Elizabeth Sarnoff & Jim Galasso

Directed by Jack Bender

Cast

Naveen Andrews as Sayid

Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert

Emilie de Ravin as Claire

Michael Emerson as Ben

Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus

Matthew Fox as Jack

Jorge Garcia as Hurley

Josh Holloway as Sawyer

Daniel Dae Kim as Jin

Yunjin Kim as Sun

Ken Leung as Miles

Evangeline Lilly as Kate

Terry O?Quinn as Locke

Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana

Guest Cast

Alan Dale as Charles Widmore

Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis

Kimberley Joseph as Cindy

Neil Hopkins as Liam Pace

Sheila Kelley as Zoe

Jodi Lyn O?Keefe as Ava

Fred Koehler as Seamus

Allen Cole as duty sergeant

Mickey Graue as Zack

Kiersten Havelock as Emma

Christopher Johnson as police officer

Michael Green as lawyer

Source: DarkUFO

Lindelof has no idea how all the different types of "Lost" fans will react to the finale.

"I think we resign ourselves to the fact that the worst thing that we could do would be to try to play it safe and make everybody happy, as opposed to doing the ending that we think is best for the show," he says. "We're trying to do something that is really satisfying for us ? because so far, usually when it's satisfying for us, it's been satisfying for the audience. ? We'll see.

:unsure:

Either way, theres going to be a lot of disappointed people with the finale, just the way it is. You cant please everyone. Especially in a show like this. Either way I'll be sad when its over, but I am definitely looking forward to the finale and getting a lot of things wrapped up ( and a lot of things not)

Questions:

WOW How did Keamy Cook eggs in just a few seconds? :p

How was the Asian Dude (Now dead... keep FORGETTING his name) the ONLY one keeping Smokey out/Protecting the temple?

I missed the Popup facts for most of the season, but

Just saw these

Widmore told Locke if he didn't return to the Island, the wrong side would win & Kate saw Flock for the 1st time.

Professor Linus!!!