[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Epic episode, loved it. The end was very Season 1.

Haha I was thinking during the episode, Where is Widmore?

Decent episode, but still doesn't feel like a final season episode. I don't know, I'm feeling very apathetic towards this season so far. Fairly disappointed.

Lindelof has no idea how all the different types of "Lost" fans will react to the finale.

"I think we resign ourselves to the fact that the worst thing that we could do would be to try to play it safe and make everybody happy, as opposed to doing the ending that we think is best for the show," he says. "We're trying to do something that is really satisfying for us … because so far, usually when it's satisfying for us, it's been satisfying for the audience. … We'll see.

:unsure:

Hasn't he said that he enjoyed the Nikki and Paulo storyarc? :p

My favorite episode of the season so far. Seemed to sum up a lot of things mentioned in the previous episode. Loved the Richard and Jack moment, and as mentioned the ending was definitely like season 1. Glad to see it's moving at a good pace now, hope it continues with Widmore coming. The Flash Sideways was really good and ended happily. Glad to see Alex again!

Excellent episode. :D

I hated that moment where you saw Linus in the Principles office and thought he'd sold out Alex's future. Although I wonder what he said. :s

This was also my favorite episode. I think we are starting to learn something. So when Richard told Jack that Jacob "touches" he give u a gift. Richard himself can't die. So if we go through the characters we see can see that each of the candidates + plus kate has gift(s). Hurley's, Sawyer, Jack, Locke can see dead people. ex) Jacob, the boy that flock saw, Jack's father. Lock's, Sayid's gift is not to die. (the murky water is what made Sayid infected.) Jin's gift is to be able impregnate his wife on the island. Claire's gift is to be able have a child on the island when most who try die. I don't know what kate's is gift but I suspect she can see dead people.

I also suspect jacob gave Miles the ability to talk to dead people.

I was expecting Ben to have gained the position of principal because it is just a expected 'Ben' thing to do but It was good the way they ended the flash sideways, everyone was happy

Best episode since LAX and probably of the season so far, the Richard and Jack scene was pure gold. And finally, answers are starting to trickle in.

I think the ending must show that Widmore works for MIB? Like Jedi said:

Widmore told Locke if he didn't return to the Island, the wrong side would win

But then again, if MIB so badly wanted to leave the island? Why does Widmore want to come back?

This was also my favorite episode. I think we are starting to learn something. So when Richard told Jack that Jacob "touches" he give u a gift. Richard himself can't die. So if we go through the characters we see can see that each of the candidates + plus kate has gift(s). Hurley's, Sawyer, Jack, Locke can see dead people. ex) Jacob, the boy that flock saw, Jack's father. Lock's, Sayid's gift is not to die. (the murky water is what made Sayid infected.) Jin's gift is to be able impregnate his wife on the island. Claire's gift is to be able have a child on the island when most who try die. I don't know what kate's is gift but I suspect she can see dead people.

I also suspect jacob gave Miles the ability to talk to dead people.

Yeah...ummm...no.

Hurley is the only one who can talk to dead people. Everyone on the island has seen someone who shouldn't have been there at some point, but thats either the island or MIB's doing.

Sayid does not have a gfit of not dying. He died, it was explained pretty clearly last episode by Miles.

Jins gift is not being able to impregnate people :p He had a medical condition which the island healed.

Claire gave birth to her baby because she didn't get pregnant on the island.

Kate and Sawyer don't have gifts.

Miles can listen to the dead, he can't talk to them.

Wonder what "gift" Jacob gave to everyone, i thought it was that they were immortal like Richard but Jacob touched Locke when he was thrown out of the window and Ben murdered him last season and Hurley can see and talk to the dead, i wonder if they all have different "gifts".

Great episode! Best episode since LA X and I really enjoyed the Sideways Flash.

So Widmore was the person coming to the island then?!

Did anyone watch the "pop-up video" repeat of last week. Some really interesting things were mentioned. When Dogen told Sayid "He will appear as someone you know, someone who is dead" the pop up mentioned all of the other "people" that have been seen on the island:

• Jack and Claire saw their father
  • Hurley saw Dave
  • Ben saw Alex

I think that pretty much confirms Christian, and Alex were actually MIB/Smokey.

I also think it's funny that Dave was MIB, because he tried to convince Hurley to jump off the side of a cliff because the island was all in his imagination. This means MIB knew Hurley was important and wanted him dead.

At the very end of the episode, the pop up said "Widmore told Locke a war was starting on the island, and if he didn't return the wrong side would win... This is the first time Kate has seen the resurrected Locke, and she knows he's on the wrong side." Interesting that Widmore never mentioned that Locke had to be alive when he went back to the island.

Did anyone watch the "pop-up video" repeat of last week. Some really interesting things were mentioned. When Dogen told Sayid "He will appear as someone you know, someone who is dead" the pop up mentioned all of the other "people" that have been seen on the island:

• Hurley saw Dave
  • Ben saw Alex

I also think it's funny that Dave was MIB, because he tried to convince Hurley to jump off the side of a cliff because the island was all in his imagination. This means MIB knew Hurley was important and wanted him dead.

At the very end of the episode, the pop up said "Widmore told Locke a war was starting on the island, and if he didn't return the wrong side would win... This is the first time Kate has seen the resurrected Locke, and she knows he's on the wrong side." Interesting that Widmore never mentioned that Locke had to be alive when he went back to the island.

It's pretty obvious with the other two, but Dave wasn't real, ever.

• Hurley saw Dave
  • Ben saw Alex

Very true!

When Jack saw his father, he ran after him and fell over a cliff, but Locke was there to save him. Dave nearly convinced Hurley to jump off the cliff. Claire is infected/weird. Locke was dragged into the Smoke Pit in the Season 1 finale. The Monster was after Kate and Juliet in Season 3, but most likely after Kate, and I think Darlton hinted that the Monster wasn't scanning Juliet, so maybe Kate. Sun spoke to Christian in Season 5 and convinced her to stay with Locke. Which leaves Sayid, but I don't think he accounted the Monster before Season 6? Has he? So that's all the Candidates...

Wonder what "gift" Jacob gave to everyone, i thought it was that they were immortal like Richard but Jacob touched Locke when he was thrown out of the window and Ben murdered him last season and Hurley can see and talk to the dead, i wonder if they all have different "gifts".

Hurley was talking to the dead before Jacob touched him.