[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I'm betting it. It has to be. Go back and watch the scene where MIB and Jacob are on the beach. Not once do you see them in the same shot. They are the same character and they are playing the audience. It's a game, we a part of the game. Yes, I might be wrong but they are building it up to be an epic twist and my gut tells me this has something to do with it.

Pretty sure you do see them in the same shot:

Jacob--with-his-enemy-1800s.jpg

5x16_Jacob_and_nemesis.png

Yeah could be any number of things, the others of the temple, other candidates that were ruled out, the people that died in the crash or in the run up to season 6, the current cast, dharma, the previous "protectors" of the island before jacob assuming there were any.

the forthcoming spoiler is kinda biggish...so yeah be warned!

Thanks to spoiler site DarkUFO, we now know exactly how many characters are going to die before LOST begins its finale. After reading this, it made me wonder how fast LOST will start killing off the characters from here on out. It's no small number. If you don't want to spoiled for pretty major character details, do not read on! If you've stuck around, let's take a look.

There are going to be eight semi-major or major deaths before the finale begins. That's quite a large number, especially when taken out of a list of fourteen characters that came with the scoop. Here we go ? eight of these fourteen characters below will be DEAD (on the Island, not in the flash-sideways timeline) by the start of 6.17:

* Ben

* Ilana

* Richard

* Miles

* Sawyer

* Hurley

* Zoe (a character who will be introduced in next week's "Recon")

* Sayid

* Jin

* Desmond

* Widmore

* Claire

* Frank

* Sun

Another amazing episode this week. That last scene with Ben was heart wrenching!!

And Richard was on the crew of the Black Rock!!

WOW!!

Another amazing episode this week. That last scene with Ben was heart wrenching!!

And Richard was on the crew of the Black Rock!!

WOW!!

You only just realised where Richard came from? I thought we all guessed that back when Ben first met him as a kid, his clothes were ancient. :p

Argh, major spoilers coming left right and centre. Not going to post them on here, but you can check them out on DarkUFO. Don't wanna be spoiled towards the end of this final season!

Argh, major spoilers coming left right and centre. Not going to post them on here, but you can check them out on DarkUFO. Don't wanna be spoiled towards the end of this final season!

just read what was posted over there, sounds balls crazy! :alien:

I was really hoping that was just a rumour (the one you two are talking about). I'm trying to force myself away, but it's not working.

Is the rumor you guys are talking about that Locke wakes up in the imaging chamber at Project Quantum Leap and goes "oh boy...." ?

oh what....you spoilt it for everyone and I mean everyone!

Is the rumor you guys are talking about that Locke wakes up in the imaging chamber at Project Quantum Leap and goes "oh boy...." ?

Dr. Sam Becket (spelled wrong) never returned home.

Is it possible the events that occur in the flash sideways dictate if the characters are on the side of good or evil on the Island?

For instance in the Flash Sideways...

1. Sayid chose to kill Keemy's crew and then execute Keemy. Then Island Sayid teams up with FLocke and kills Doogan and the interpereter.

2. Ben decides not to blackmail the school Principal so Alex's future is not jeapordized. Then Island Ben decides not to kill Illana and joins them.

Also, is Christian Shepherd also MiB?