[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Is it possible the events that occur in the flash sideways dictate if the characters are on the side of good or evil on the Island?

For instance in the Flash Sideways...

1. Sayid chose to kill Keemy's crew and then execute Keemy. Then Island Sayid teams up with FLocke and kills Doogan and the interpereter.

2. Ben decides not to blackmail the school Principal so Alex's future is not jeapordized. Then Island Ben decides not to kill Illana and joins them.

Also, is Christian Shepherd also MiB?

I've been saying this for a while that the flash sideways characters seem to have parallel behavior in the current time line. If Kate turns 'evil', this will further prove the theory. It is however, still just a theory.

And we don't know for sure, but I believe that Christian is indeed the Man In Black.

And we don't know for sure, but I believe that Christian is indeed the Man In Black.

Christian being Smokey is still definitely debatable. There are a few situations where Christian could not have been MiB. For example, Christian was seen as trapped in the cabin by the ash in the episode "Man Behind The Curtain". If Christian = Smokey = trapped in the cabin, how could he be terrorizing the Losties since the very first episode in Season 1?

Another one: Jack saw Christian off island in the hospital in one of his flashforwards (forgot which episode, but the smoke alarm went off when he disappeared, suggesting he could be the MiB). MiB can leave the island?

And as mentioned already, when Claire was talking to Jin in her tent, she referred to Smokey and Christian as two separate entities ("My father told me" and "That's not John, he's my friend" respectively).

I wouldn't be surprised if Christian is a third entity altogether... someone using Christian's body... or he could be the actual Christian Shephard and we find out he's been to the Island before (ok, that's a bit of a stretch now). But hey, someone gotta be enforcing these "rules" between Jacob and MiB and remind them from time to time.

Alright, seriously. My friend just gave me a rundown of Lost from the first season on and I swear to god I think my brain is now damaged....

Gonna "attempt" to watch Lost on Netflix this coming week to try to catch up lol

Alright, seriously. My friend just gave me a rundown of Lost from the first season on and I swear to god I think my brain is now damaged....

Gonna "attempt" to watch Lost on Netflix this coming week to try to catch up lol

I introduced a buddy to Lost a few months ago. He finished all 5 seasons in 2 weeks during his Christmas vacation. He now thanks me & curses at me everyday for getting him hook.

I dunno, it just seems to me the writers/producers of Lost were on some serious meds when they came up with the storyboards for the show. I mean, X-Files had some really OUT there storylines and so did some other sci-fi shows, but Lost makes them look like Bonanza lol

We'll see how far I can get watching on Netflix before I have to ask for help in this thread :D

So, only

Jack, Kate

and

Jin

survive. That means

Jack and Kate

could be Adam and Eve.

you could of spoiler tagged the whole post and what you posted isn't confirmed anyway just speculation

Christian being Smokey is still definitely debatable. There are a few situations where Christian could not have been MiB. For example, Christian was seen as trapped in the cabin by the ash in the episode "Man Behind The Curtain". If Christian = Smokey = trapped in the cabin, how could he be terrorizing the Losties since the very first episode in Season 1?

Another one: Jack saw Christian off island in the hospital in one of his flashforwards (forgot which episode, but the smoke alarm went off when he disappeared, suggesting he could be the MiB). MiB can leave the island?

And as mentioned already, when Claire was talking to Jin in her tent, she referred to Smokey and Christian as two separate entities ("My father told me" and "That's not John, he's my friend" respectively).

I wouldn't be surprised if Christian is a third entity altogether... someone using Christian's body... or he could be the actual Christian Shephard and we find out he's been to the Island before (ok, that's a bit of a stretch now). But hey, someone gotta be enforcing these "rules" between Jacob and MiB and remind them from time to time.

That is a good point and definitely puts my theory on the back burner for now. I've gone back and forth on this theory time and time again.

Kind of off-topic: I'll be on vaca in Hawaii in June and it'd be friggin awesome if there's a "LOST tour" that takes you around all the shooting locations. Anyone know if this exists?

Edit: found it :D

10 hours :|

On a side note, last night I upgraded my AT&T U-Verse to HD and will now be able to enjoy the rest of Lost on in HD on my 42" plasma. Huzzah!

10 hours :|

On a side note, last night I upgraded my AT&T U-Verse to HD and will now be able to enjoy the rest of Lost on in HD on my 42" plasma. Huzzah!

Congrats! :)

Episode 6.08 - Recon - EW Teasers

"Indiana Jones and The Doomed Blind Date"

"Two chicks in the Entourage hug it out"

"Maybe they drank the kool-aid"

"That’ll be seven years (or longer) bad luck, Sawyer"

Episode 6.08 - Recon - Small Snippet

After several weeks of red herrings, non sequiturs and blind alleys, Lost (CTV - 7 p.m.; ABC - 9 p.m.) returns to one of the original characters most central to the core story. James (Sawyer) Ford (Josh Holloway), a.k.a. Jim LaFleur, is sent on a mission by the enigmatic Locke/Not-Locke (Terry O'Quinn), a mission that involves watching and listening, and reporting back to the Boss.

When tonight's episode ends, Lost will be officially halfway through its final season.

is it just me or has MiB not lied about anything so far. and when jacob said "they're coming" was he referring to Widmore? i'm starting to think that MiB is not the enemy at all and he is actually the security system of the island to protect it from people like Widmore

also

in before Desmond is in the locked room

:laugh:

I dunno about the first 30 minutes I missed, last half not that great though.

p.s: What's up with the Flashforward? It's an overview to get ready for Thursday's premiere huh?

Definitely a great episode, and all of you guys posting spoilers.. it is so tempting to look, but I can hold off for a few more weeks. I want to see how it ends, now how I know it will.

A few things about this episode...

-The woman they bust in the beginning calls Sawyer by nickname.

-Miles/Sawyer buddy cop spinoff anyone? :p

-FLocke smacks some sense into cuckoo Claire but some how I don't think we've seen the last of this.

-It seems like they are setting up psycho Sayid to be the trigger man for something... unless somebody smacks him back to senses.

So far in the sideways Sawyer hasn't gotten over the whole revenge thing. Sayid doesn't have Nadia and he goes back to his old ways. Kate is still on the run from the law. All three of them are in camp Smokey. Sideways Jack gets over his father/son relationship issues. Sideways Ben saves Alex while giving up a position of power. Hurley isn't loco from bad luck and his obsession with the numbers. These are with Jacob and co. The only thing is sideways Locke is still with Helen and it seems he's coming to terms with not being able to walk again except that he's kinda dead in the original time line.