[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

People... learn how to spoiler tag your stuff properly. Don't just do a name, if it's short it's a bit obvious who that may be. Do the whole sentence or an entire section.

Sheesh... the nerve of some people.

People... learn how to spoiler tag your stuff properly. Don't just do a name, if it's short it's a bit obvious who that may be. Do the whole sentence or an entire section.

Sheesh... the nerve of some people.

I don't like that whole thing is spoiler tagged!

A lot of what Rappy and other posted are NOT actually spoilers in MY opinion, they are speculations and upcoming HINTS and guesses... which aren't exactly PLOT reveal, so like I said I don't mind those at all. I DO mind EXACT plot-reveal spoilers, so having whole section spoiler tags will let me kind of NOT knowing what exactly kind of spoiler it is.

But sheesh I guess everybody's stance on what's considered a spoiler is ALL different! :(

I don't like that whole thing is spoiler tagged!

A lot of what Rappy and other posted are NOT actually spoilers in MY opinion, they are speculations and upcoming HINTS and guesses... which aren't exactly PLOT reveal, so like I said I don't mind those at all. I DO mind EXACT plot-reveal spoilers, so having whole section spoiler tags will let me kind of NOT knowing what exactly kind of spoiler it is.

But sheesh I guess everybody's stance on what's considered a spoiler is ALL different! :(

yeah they are hints which some people dont want to see as it could for them spoil the episode, they like to sit down completely oblivious. If I feel it could be spoilerly to some (and over the 7 years I have been on neowin sorta know which members get antsy and dont want to know) I tag it.

tumblr_kzhr5jNMfN1qb49c0o1_500.jpg

:laugh:

I did a few posts ago. Flocke's crazy mother could be Claire

Yeah something like that, Aaron is linked too I think

I did a few posts ago. Flocke's crazy mother could be Claire

If Flock is Aaron then who is Jacob? There is only one baby (Sun's kid is the wrong race) so where would Flock's enemy come from?

Christian being Smokey is still definitely debatable. There are a few situations where Christian could not have been MiB. For example, Christian was seen as trapped in the cabin by the ash in the episode "Man Behind The Curtain". If Christian = Smokey = trapped in the cabin, how could he be terrorizing the Losties since the very first episode in Season 1?

But haven't we seen Christian out and about since season 1?

Edit: Lol, misread.

Yeah, so Christian definitely isn't MIB. Claire referred to him and MIB as separate people and the ash should have trapped him.

Which one of these built the Frozen Donkey Wheel?

Richard Alpert

Jacob

MIB

Jacob's Mother

The people who built the statue

An Alien Race

The Survivors of the Black Rock

it is one of those!

Richard Alpert

Jacob

MIB

Jacob's Mother

An Alien Race

it is one of those!

Awesome!

Didn't think we'll get an answer to this, I think...the people who built the statue

Richard Alpert

Jacob

MIB

Jacob's Mother

An Alien Race

it is one of those!

Alien Race?! It was the V's! :)

Awesome!

Didn't think we'll get an answer to this, I think...the people who built the statue

yeah it's that or Richard, maybe as a release for him to time travel possibly using the wheel from the black rock

Crazy

Think I might need to stay away from this thread as some of you are talking about spoilers without the right tags.

It's one of the reasons I HATE an ALL-IN-ONE thread for every discussion about the shows.... prefer show has it's OWN forum much BETTER

That way you can choose what spoilers to read, what spoilers to not read. INSTEAD of black out every thing that isn't really spoilerish to some people. Unless some dumbass post the spoiler in the title.

A request or suggestion to Rappy or anyone posting the spoilers could you indicate the Spoiler Level (Mild, Moderate, or Huge) for us AND maybe what's it about without going into much?

Richard Alpert

Jacob

MIB

Jacob's Mother

An Alien Race

it is one of those!

This is ANOTHER one of those NOT really a big spoiler to me... and my guess is

Jacob, since next week it's about him, and I think that's why this question was asked.

Oops I meant Richard

I wouldn't be too supprised if it will be leaked in coming weeks tbh, among fans and file-sharers this is a must have.

Which is a shame, because it's a total lack of respect to those who worked hard into making this one of the best shows ever.

It's so hard to read this on your iPhone, there is still visible spoilers :p

I hope the last episodes pick up, I'm starting to agree with you guys on the fact the show is missing something, just unsure what.

Maybe we are expecting too much, but it's the last season, they should be throwing everything at it