[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

This Richard episode was ridiculously good. Richard should have had more screen time throughout the series but I guess his lack of screen time (and yet being such a crucial role) is what makes him so awesome.

It got destoryed in 1887 and has never been around since, at one point when our losties were jumping through time we saw the statue which means they jumped to a pre-1887 time and then back again before finally setting into 1970's when locke turned the donkey wheel.

Alright, so it was my own confusion. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Best ep of the season, by far

and probably one of the top 10 of the entire series.

Fantastic storytelling :D , acting, DIRECTION (!!) and cinematography, BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, and just an epic cinematic feel. I really really hope they keep this up :)

Re: Ab Aeterno (Episode 9)

You're in for a super treat this episode I tell you this!

I absolutely loved this episode.

It was an amazing piece of storytelling and acting. It's 3am and I was wide awake wondering if this was actually LOST I was watching because I've not seen this level of presentation in LOST for a long time now. This is what it's all about and totally makes up for the slower mid series build-up.

As someone already mentions (on tv.com), it's clear now what the Island is most likely all about, a game between two gods, one (Jacob) trying to stop the other from damaging the world - or at least it seems that way. I won't spoilt the episode but it truly is absolutely amazing. I thought the Desmond and Penny story (and its continuation later on) was a nice touch to the series but this is something else.

Many questions answered about a lot of things and a new found respect for actor Nestor Carbonell playing Richard, such a good actor.

Next week can not come sooner...

You know what this is exactly what sprung to my mind.

The island is a cork keeping evil and destruction from getting out into the world parallels Pandoras Box, Pandora was given a box (well technically a jar as it was mistranslated into latin) and was told never to open it, she did and out came all the evil in the world but she closed it in time to keep hope. I think the Lost creators used the wine analogy in the literal sense, Pandoras 'Jar' was in Greek 'Pithos' which is commonly used to store sll sorts of things including wine hence the wine bottle Jacob uses in his analogy. Closing the box to keep hope in i think is the game Jacob is playing with MiB bringing people to the island to show the MiB that people can be good i think is a parallel to the closing of the box just in time to keep hope alive.

As for the chat between Jacob and Richard, how he doesnt want to interfere made me think about God and the Devil, how God doesnt want to interfere. Jacob wants Richard to be his reprasentative to spread Jacobs word, isnt that kind of like Jesus being sent by God?

I dont think the island and the Lost story is a literal parallel of God, Jesus and the Devil but i think its got to be something very similar.

This has far surpassed my favourite episode of lost, which was 'The Constant', this episode has given me a hell of a lot to think about.

Yeah this episode deserve an Emmy!!! :D

^ Is that really spoilers?

It really gets me how every speculation and theories are now being considered Spoilers.

And when it's ACTUALLY BIG spoilers someone doesn't spoiler tag them, Ridiculous!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, which character is the NEXT episode supposed to be about?

While you are at it give me a list of ALL the upcoming ones, do spoiler tags if you consider it to be spoiler.

No its not really spoilers but its common courtesy just to tag it up, not everyone is on the same episode so don't roll your eyes at me.......

If you want information on Lost how about you do your own damn work and go look it up for yourself.

what a great fkn episode.. but i'm still very confused..lol

Is it hell or is it not? So in order for MIB to leave, jacob must be killed, but he can't leave if there is a replacement for Jacob either. Also, if he leaves, everyone will go to hell.... soooo confused.

I am just Damn mindboggled like HOW this Major spoiler gets BY, while just a Spectualation/Thoery Damn ALWAYS NEED to be spoiler taged, Absolutely Absurd!

It got destoryed in 1887 and has never been around since, at one point when our losties were jumping through time we saw the statue which means they jumped to a pre-1887 time and then back again before finally setting into 1970's when locke turned the donkey wheel.

it took that boat 20 years to get there? because Richard's flashback started in 1867

also: am i wrong or to this point has MiB only been dead people that were on the island? Yemi, Christian, Alex, Locke, etc...

so if we are supposed to believe that was him as Isabella...how?

I am just Damn mindboggled like HOW this Major spoiler gets BY, while just a Spectualation/Thoery Damn ALWAYS NEED to be spoiler taged, Absolutely Absurd!

1) I dont post major spoilers so i dont see what that has got to do with what i post?

2) You may not have manners but i believe that any theories or speculation pertaining to the current episode, ESPECIALLY when i reference things in that episode, that only just aired last night should be spoiler tagged, thats the difference between you and me, i am courteous.

it took that boat 20 years to get there? because Richard's flashback started in 1867

also: am i wrong or to this point has MiB only been dead people that were on the island? Yemi, Christian, Alex, Locke, etc...

so if we are supposed to believe that was him as Isabella...how?

He could have been a slave for quite a while on the ship.

Great episode, finally this season might start to pick up a bit. I thought the flashbacks were a bit long and would have liked to see more island action. But nevertheless, one of my favourites of Lost ever, and definitely the best episode of the season.

Fak that guy has long eyelashes. I'm watching in HD and it's like they're popping out at me.

I don't know any details about that spoiler but is that

four letter word Hell?

I think they hyped the "four letter" word way too much. I think based on Jacob's explanations, and Isabella's last words, it's not hell.

And I think they had previously said: no A and no E. The island is a cork.!!

I think they hyped the "four letter" word way too much. I think based on Jacob's explanations, and Isabella's last words, it's not hell.

Makes sense as thats how it was explained ;)

I reckon the four letter word played a lot of significance to the explanation of the island and M.I.B . Definitely one of the best episodes of lost and IMO better then the Constant. They could have cut the scene of Richard in the chains down a little but it still worked great. The episode had such amazing acting, storyline, and scenes.. So basically it seems as if Jacob and MIB are similar to two gods, MIB representing hell and Jacob the one who keeps evil and hell from getting off the Island into the real world. Heaps of information and answers were revealed in this episode, wondering if the MIB centric one later in the season will compare :D

Not sure if I also read it didn't have an E in the four letter word but I did a little research and it seems that it has one E which can confirm it is Hell. Link below shows it... or maybe it was CORK

http://forum.lostpedia.com/four-letter-word-uh-something-t52063.html

Awesome episode! Best of the season and way up there near "The Constant" episode, so much to take it! Don't know where to begin! :D

Live Together Die Alone is still my favourite episode, it was good though (Y)

Hmm, that was a great episode, all I remember from that is: SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE :D This episode is ranked top with "The Constant" for me, followed by "Live Together Die Alone"

Hmm, that was a great episode, all I remember from that is: SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE :D This episode is ranked top with "The Constant" for me, followed by "Live Together Die Alone"

anything to do with the hatch was instant win for me :blush:

this episode ranks in top 10 but probably around 6 or 7 (which reminds me I need to write down my favourite episodes)

this episode ranks in top 10 but probably around 6 or 7 (which reminds me I need to write down my favourite episodes)

Hmm, I predict Exodus Parts 2 and 3, Lockdown, S.O.S (jokes :p), The Man Behind the Curtain, Through the Looking Glass Part 2, The Constant, The Shape of Things to Come, Cabin Fever, There's No Place Like Home, Part 2 and 3, The Incident, Part 1 and 2 and this episode...

Hmm, I predict Exodus Parts 2 and 3, Lockdown, S.O.S (jokes :p), The Man Behind the Curtain, Through the Looking Glass Part 2, The Constant, The Shape of Things to Come, Cabin Fever, There's No Place Like Home, Part 2 and 3, The Incident, Part 1 and 2 and this episode...

best episode ever!

so was the island covered by water?

no it was just a bad day and there was a storm that brought the black rock crashing into the statue destroying it.