[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Not so sure about Isabella.

Isabella is a question mark at the moment because of Hurley seeing her, like Dave

Isabella is a question mark at the moment because of Hurley seeing her, like Dave

MIB cant be invisible to all but one. He takes a physical manifstation of his target. Its like Hurley seeing Jacob. That wasnt MIB. That was Jacob. Hurley can see dead people and that is why Hurley has been part of Jacobs plan.

Isabelle at the end of that episode was not smokey, but it WAS smokey when richard saw her on the ship. Why would Isabelle tell Richard to NOT let smokey out to the world or everyone goes to hell.. if that was smokey.

Isabella on the Black Rock to Richard was Smokey.

Isabella to Hurley was her as a ghost.

Not sure how thats hard to understand.

Isabella on the Black Rock to Richard was Smokey.

Isabella to Hurley was her as a ghost.

Not sure how thats hard to understand.

I'm thinking too much into it =/

So strange...

So the end of season 2 and under water - Left Foot

Broken statue where Jacob lives - Right Foot

Do the feet belong to different statues altogether?

I loved this episode, it was emotional and Nestor Carbonell is a great actor.

Guys, what is the point of speculating over how and why the blackrock destroyed the statue? is it more amazing than ageless Richard? time shifting? smokey? if Jacob made the storm to bring Richard to the island... see what I mean?

1) I dont post major spoilers so i dont see what that has got to do with what i post?

2) You may not have manners but i believe that any theories or speculation pertaining to the current episode, ESPECIALLY when i reference things in that episode, that only just aired last night should be spoiler tagged, thats the difference between you and me, i am courteous.

You were MISSING the point. The BIGGEST spoiler was NOT spoiler tagged while spectulation always asked to be spoiler tagged, but whatever *sigh* :rolleyes:

You were MISSING the point. The BIGGEST spoiler was NOT spoiler tagged while spectulation always asked to be spoiler tagged, but whatever *sigh* :rolleyes:

I dont really care, i didnt post the biggest spoiler so i dont see why you are having a go at me. Go and re-evaluate how you interact with people on a forum not everyone will be as patient as i am with people like yourself.

Richard, I DIDNT say YOU posted any big spoilers WHY you getting defensive? God. It's just I am personally vexed at how this spoiler system works here in this thread after some spoiler was posted NO one edited it out!

We need to spoiler tag episodes comments you guys in Canada may watch earlier than Americans get to watch later, that IMO is far MORE damaging than any spectulations and theories really. The way it works is this is an American Show and not an Canada show nor UK show! Most Americans havent seen it yet when that comment got posted... :rolleyes:

So strange...

What statue are you talking about? From what I have seen both the end of S2 and the under water statues have a left foot, and the broken statue you see where Jacob lives is also a left foot.

Richard, I DIDNT say YOU posted any big spoilers it's just I am personally vexed at how this spoiler system works here in this thread after some spoiler was posted NO one edited it out!

We need to spoiler tag episodes comments you guys in Canada may watch earlier than Americans get to watch later, that IMO is far MORE damaging than any spectulations and theories really. The way it works is this is an American Show and not an Canada show nor UK show!

Which comments are you actually referring to? I didn't see today at all. I think most of us realise that our comments need spoiler tags. And chill with the caps dude.

I just dont bother coming to this thread till after i've seen the episode.

Then I dont have to deal with the hassle of worrying if I may see a spoiler someone posted if they got to see it sooner.

So strange...

Post a screencap of a right foot.

You won't find one. Unless, of course, its the complete statue.

Which comments are you actually referring to? I didn't see today at all. I think most of us realise that our comments need spoiler tags. And chill with the caps dude.

Telling him to do anything is like Richard trying to kill himself. Pointless. Just ignore his stupidity.

I loved this episode, it was emotional and Nestor Carbonell is a great actor.

Guys, what is the point of speculating over how and why the blackrock destroyed the statue? is it more amazing than ageless Richard? time shifting? smokey? if Jacob made the storm to bring Richard to the island... see what I mean?

because I just dont buy it but heh its something we shouldnt be fussing over true but some little things really irk me in television shows :p

I think something about the spoiler system here NEED TO CHANGE!

HOW about everyone when posting Spoilers tell others what the spoiler is about?

DON'T just post just this and that and no one will know what is really being posted until they mouse OVER?

Give people AN IDEA if it spoils them a little or A lot?

I think something about the spoiler system here NEED TO CHANGE!

HOW about everyone when posting Spoilers tell others what the spoiler is about?

DON'T just post just this and that and no one will know what is really being posted until they mouse OVER?

Give people AN IDEA if it spoils them a little or A lot?

I have no idea what you're going on about.