[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Jedi, just chill out man. You are dragging things on needlessly.

The system is really simple: if it's a spoiler or even possible spoiler, it goes in a spoiler tag. Theories don't need to be in a spoiler tag, but any comments that are based on rumors or spoilers, those need to be in spoiler tags (and tagged correctly). When an episode has aired, either in the US, Canada, or the UK, it's fair game. Don't like it? Avoid the thread.

Canada has been getting Lost two hours earlier than the US for weeks now, if not the entire season, so they get first dibs on commenting. You know this, yet you ignore this. Just avoid the thread until you have seen it. I know you like to do play-by-play commentary in the thread, but you are then willing to take the risk of exposing yourself to Canada viewer feedback. Don't want to read any of it? Avoid the thread.

Angels and Demons seems more likely now, hence why they can be replaced, and don't have god like powers, just some. The Angels are guarding the door way to hell and the Demon is trying to open it. :)

Assuming we take them literally about all the Hell stuff. :)

Definitely with Jacob he seems to be the Angel.

Jedi, just chill out man. You are dragging things on needlessly.

The system is really simple: if it's a spoiler or even possible spoiler, it goes in a spoiler tag. Theories don't need to be in a spoiler tag, but any comments that are based on rumors or spoilers, those need to be in spoiler tags (and tagged correctly). When an episode has aired, either in the US, Canada, or the UK, it's fair game. Don't like it? Avoid the thread.

Canada has been getting Lost two hours earlier than the US for weeks now, if not the entire season, so they get first dibs on commenting. You know this, yet you ignore this. Just avoid the thread until you have seen it. I know you like to do play-by-play commentary in the thread, but you willing take the risk of exposing yourself to Canada viewer feedback. Don't want to read any of it? Avoid the thread.

Is this the same "jedi" named fellow who loves smallville? The name seems different to me. Perhaps im getting two people mixed up.. but the capitalization of a lot of his words is very familiar to me.

Is this the same "jedi" named fellow who loves smallville? The name seems different to me. Perhaps im getting two people mixed up.. but the capitalization of a lot of his words is very familiar to me.

Yes, it is.

Just noticed this thread has over 2000 replies now its my biggest thread ever on Neowin!

1hqr9z.gif

ahahaha I just laughed out loud in my office at that GIF. Ahhh man. This day has been too long for me.

But congrats!

Just noticed this thread has over 2000 replies now its my biggest thread ever on Neowin!

1hqr9z.gif

IIRC, technically I created it by splitting off the season 6 content from the season 5 thread, but as your post was newer than anything I would've posted, you owned the thread. You're welcome :p

IIRC, technically I created it by splitting off the season 6 content from the season 5 thread, but as your post was newer than anything I would've posted, you owned the thread. You're welcome :p

I love this lost thread... and Im loving that GIF....

1hqr9z.gif

"They see me rollin..." :laugh:

Congrats! My Season 5 thread just got under 3000 replies. This thread will smash that.

So, back to discussing Lost. If Jacob is infact Angel, would that disappoint any of you?

How have you suddenly jumped to this conclusion?

Oh I see spoil the party! :laugh:

1038903144.gif

Richard, I DIDNT say YOU posted any big spoilers WHY you getting defensive? God. It's just I am personally vexed at how this spoiler system works here in this thread after some spoiler was posted NO one edited it out!

We need to spoiler tag episodes comments you guys in Canada may watch earlier than Americans get to watch later, that IMO is far MORE damaging than any spectulations and theories really. The way it works is this is an American Show and not an Canada show nor UK show! Most Americans havent seen it yet when that comment got posted... :rolleyes:

If it airs on the East coast, it's fair game. Sucks to be you if you have no will to stay out of the thread. I notice you're not crying for those who live on the West coast and ROUTINELY see it 3 hours after you do.

Jack never catches a break even Toolboxes dont like him :p

1041938618.gif

haha holy crap thats hilarious. It looks even more ridiculous when put in GIF format like that. It just gets up and flies at Jack all on its own.

anything to do with the hatch was instant win for me :blush:

this episode ranks in top 10 but probably around 6 or 7 (which reminds me I need to write down my favourite episodes)

I agree, best of the season but probably number 5 or so for me overall.

yeah depends really how long the statue had been there for over thousands of years it could be weakened, I just dont buy a ship destroying it

It seemed like a bit of a cop out having the black rock crash into it, but the rest of the episode was so good I will overlook it. I guess when the reasons for something get hyped up for years its as if your expecting an impossible explanation - impossible to match the hype.

I don't see anything wrong with the explanation for the statue. What would have been a better explanation for the statue being destroyed?

My guesses were either the nuclear bomb or a natural disaster like an earthquake or something...