[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

In those group shots, it'd be nicer if they were all there together instead of shopped in.

Looks shopped. Look at the size of Sayid compared to Sun. Is he really that tiny? :D

I still question why MiB can't leave the island. What's stopping him. What he needs to do in order for him to be able to leave. And why Jacob could leave & he can't. Still a lot of questions between these two immortals. Guess we'll find out soon.

Interesting, the 2nd promo shot, certain people like Richard, Sun, Ben, Frank and Hurley look away, like they're looking at something while the rest look towards the centre..

I'm a bit disappointed how the Dharma stuff has all but been forgotten about now.

Would have loved to have had more back story to what the hell Dharma was actually doing on the island, I know they were doing experiments but what for, I'm sure there is at least one station still unaccounted for on the map in the hatch, what about the big question mark in the center of the map, will that ever get answered?

I thought it was quite weird that Jack and Miles are the only two looking directly back. Otherwise they're looking up, to the right and Kate is just looking in a completely different direction to everyone else.

I guess missed something too. At the beginning they were in Tenerife, Canary Islands. That is Spain.

To be fair, I'm not sure what it was considered in 1867, but nowadays, calling the Canary Islands 'Spain' is like calling the Virgin Islands the US. Technically, its true. In reality, it isn't.

A better question is how MiB posed himself as Isabella & Smokey at the same time.

He can split himself in two. If you remember back to when he attacked the sonic fence, he was 2 or maybe 3 clouds of smoke that came together.

I'm a bit disappointed how the Dharma stuff has all but been forgotten about now.

Would have loved to have had more back story to what the hell Dharma was actually doing on the island, I know they were doing experiments but what for, I'm sure there is at least one station still unaccounted for on the map in the hatch, what about the big question mark in the center of the map, will that ever get answered?

We got abit of an answer. Magnass (sp?) Hanso was the ship's captain (or was it first mate? It was in the episode where Whidmore buys the diary to stop anyone reading it), and Dharma was formed by Alvar Hanso.

He can split himself in two. If you remember back to when he attacked the sonic fence, he was 2 or maybe 3 clouds of smoke that came together.

Yeah Season 3's 'Left Behind'. I think its the reason why DHARMA called it "Cerberus"

I think a little bit of shadow behind them would help. :laugh:

To be fair, I'm not sure what it was considered in 1867, but nowadays, calling the Canary Islands 'Spain' is like calling the Virgin Islands the US. Technically, its true. In reality, it isn't.

Well yeah but I think Canary Islands is more like Hawaii than US Virgin Islands. I don't know, I'm not from Spain :p

Where is that mentioned? *ponders*

Lostpedia - MIB

The blast door map, begun by Stuart Radzinsky and Kelvin Inman in the Swan, contained a number of cryptic references to "Cerberus activity" and noted several "Cerberus vents" at various locations around the Island, which likely referred to the Man in Black and his subterranean pathway of tunnels. ("Lockdown")
The DHARMA Initiative appeared to refer to it as "Cerberus"

Cerberus in the Greek Mythology was a multi-headed hound which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping. Robert claimed the monster wasn't a monster at all, but a security system charged with guarding the Temple.

And he confirms that Ben never spoke to Jacob ? Richard was always the conduit. [E! Online]

Also, by two weeks from now, we'll learn another four-letter word that explains what the whole show is about.

It has one E, no A, and it may end up connecting the island-verse and the L.A.-verse somehow. Jin and Sun are not married in the L.A.-verse. We'll see Jin shirtless on Tuesday. Smokey reveals what they need to do to leave the island. We'll find out a female character is "expendable."

[E! Online]

No, it was pretty much proper Spanish. No problem understanding any of it. Didn't speak it with any accent either. Sounded very fluent/native.

I was surprised at how good an actor he really is. This episode totally showcased his talents.

He did spoke with a Cuban accent, which is understandable since the actor is of Cuban descent. Isabella, though, spoke Spanish with some difficulty, as do some of the Latin folks who lived most of their lives in the US.

That said, I wouldn't worry too much about Lost producers (or any other US TV producer for that matter) not properly adapting their characters to the culture they represent. For instance, last season in the scene where Lock goes to visit Sayid in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (my home city/country which they refer to as "the middle of nowhere" in the episode, which is a little offensive considering it's one of the biggest and most modern cities of the Caribbean), all characters there speak with a mexican accent. Even worse, the locale selected is a country side, which there aren't any in Santo Domingo, it's all city. Had they chosen to say it was Cuernavaca or another Mexican city, which wouldn't affect the plot, the whole scene and location would've made sense.

This all makes me wonder, if I can pinpoint ALL these mistakes on the cultures I do know, I wonder how many more they make with the ones I do not, like Iraq, Korea, and others.

I just remembered something about the numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 are supposedly the core values of the doomsday equation, which is what Dharma was researching. How does this fit into the fact that each number represents a different character on the show (Shepherd, Jaharra, Kwon, etc...) as seen in the cave and on the lighthouse dial?

I just remembered something about the numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 are supposedly the core values of the doomsday equation, which is what Dharma was researching. How does this fit into the fact that each number represents a different character on the show (Shepherd, Jaharra, Kwon, etc...) as seen in the cave and on the lighthouse dial?

The Valenzetti equation stuff was from The Lost Experience, and isn't considered to be completely canon. The 'correct' explanation of the numbers is what was presented this season.