[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

omg Burn NOtice is winning.

Sorry but I had to vote for Burn Notice.....lost is interesting, don't get me wrong, but burn notice holds my attention much easier than Lost ever has.

I read a spoiler I wish I didnt read

Im going to post it for those that dont care

This from the podcast over at darkufo

- Pregnant woman dressed in an ancient dress limping on the beach

- Scene with young Jacob and young MIB. Young MIB (?) finds a small greyish blue box from the breach and carries it back to inland

- Young Jacob and young MIB play backgammon together. The earlier pregnant woman, now not any more pregnant, appears. !

Going off of this, it seems they could very well be brothers

I read a spoiler I wish I didnt read

Im going to post it for those that dont care

This from the podcast over at darkufo

- Pregnant woman dressed in an ancient dress limping on the beach

- Scene with young Jacob and young MIB. Young MIB (?) finds a small greyish blue box from the breach and carries it back to inland

- Young Jacob and young MIB play backgammon together. The earlier pregnant woman, now not any more pregnant, appears. !

Going off of this, it seems they could very well be brothers

yeah I remember posting that a few weeks back, it does seem like they are brothers a bit like Cain and Abel which were sons of Adam and Eve (the skeletons!)

Sorry if I'm abit on the slow side, but when Young Jacob (?) said to MIB, "you know the rules, you can't kill him"... has MIB ever tried to kill one of the candidates? The only time I can think of is when he tried to drag Locke down the hole, and getting Hugo to jump off the cliff (its not really counted as killing him is it?). Would certainly fit with MIB being unable to kill Jacob.

Latest from Ryan - Podcast March 28th

I got the rough notes of this as follows; the report is for this week's filming (the FINALE):

- Sketchy details only, filming well out of sight

- Kate, Hurley, Sawyer sighted; Kate seemed to have an entry of blood on her shoulder

- Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley sighted on beach, the sand covered with items from a shipwreck

- Jack picks a backbag from the sea, then walks away and the rest follow him

- Jack and Kate alone on the beach; Jack on his knees next to a lying Kate, presumably sawing a wound

- A jungle scene (no further info)

- The motel where Locke proposed for Helen has been rebuilt, no filming reports, but Hurley's yellow hummer sighted

- Sawyer and Juliet in a scene filmed in a rehab hospital

- Kate and Jack share a scene

- Claire, Miles, Lapidus sighted on a beach; Claire comes out of the bushes with a rifle; a shot is fired

- Ajira plane with rain machines; Miles, Lapidus spotted

- Locke, Jin, Sun, Sawyer, Claire, Kate, Desmond, Juliet sighted in the rehab hospital; Kate dressed in a robe

- Fight scene with Sayid, who jumps out from Hurley's hummer; Shannon turns up dressed "provocatively"

- A church scene prepared for a wedding

- A report of an earlier scene of Locke in hospital with Jack, Helen; Jack tells Locke that he has to have faith

Did anyone get the "he stole my body" part (MIB said that)? The body we see Jacob in is really MIB's? Are they swapping bodies (and roles) in an eternal game?

Also, notice how the Black Rock was owned by Hanso (or he was the captain?), while a Hanso also helped start the Dharma Initiative?

Has no-one considered that "Jacob" is bad/evil and Esau/FLocke is good?

FLocke is fond of slaughtering people... Doesn't sound "good" to me.

Did anyone get the "he stole my body" part (MIB said that)? The body we see Jacob in is really MIB's? Are they swapping bodies (and roles) in an eternal game?

Also, notice how the Black Rock was owned by Hanso (or he was the captain?), while a Hanso also helped start the Dharma Initiative?

FLocke is fond of slaughtering people... Doesn't sound "good" to me.

I was surprised no one brought up the Hanso part. Captain Hanso is the great grandfather of the Hanso who started Dharma.

I was surprised no one brought up the Hanso part. Captain Hanso is the great grandfather of the Hanso who started Dharma.

IIRC, the relationship was established several years ago when the Black Rock was bought by Charles Whidmore at a silent auction. I believe it was in The Constant episode. It was really at that point the distinction was made, so it wasn't a big reveal or anything when we saw him and heard his name.

HUGE and MAJOR spoilers on this link. Deaths, favourite scenes, quality of future answers to be revealed.

DarkUFO

I wish I were banned from the Internet. The temptation to click the link is unbearable.

I wish I were banned from the Internet. The temptation to click the link is unbearable.

Yeah, this is one temptation to resist. It appears to be a poll to those who have seen the remaining episodes. Yeah, it contains MAJOR and specific spoilers (These aren't "Someone will die" general spoilers). I stopped after reading the responses to question 3, and that was near the beginning of the poll - YIKES! (Assuming it's not false information.)

HUGE and MAJOR spoilers on this link. Deaths, favourite scenes, quality of future answers to be revealed.

DarkUFO

sounds disapointing tbh, adam and even and why smokey is a smokey monster is probably the only interesting moments in those spoilers. Illana,Sun and Widmore dying big whoop

Oh god i just moused over your reply Rappy i REALLY want to click that link but i know i will kick myself till the end of the show knowing whats coming up especially in the last season, were on the home stretch :(

Oh god i just moused over your reply Rappy i REALLY want to click that link but i know i will kick myself till the end of the show knowing whats coming up especially in the last season, were on the home stretch :(

I was tempted not to click for the first time but curiosity got the better of me

I'm a bit disappointed with the Sub spoiler thing actually being true.

aye I knew that would happen easy way to rid the cast of half the cast