[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

To those that have seen the DarkUFO spoilers, how good is the quality of the answers dished out by the showrunners in the final few episodes (no specifics please)?

To those that have seen the DarkUFO spoilers, how good is the quality of the answers dished out by the showrunners in the final few episodes (no specifics please)?

what I read it didn't sound fantastic but then again this season so far for me has been hit and miss

Does this sound about right:

Smokey is evil, trapped on the island by some power Jacob possesses.

Jacob is replaced by a small boy once dead. Jacob is some spirit that is tied to the island.

The smoke monster takes the form of dead people, aka Lock and the old man in Richards episode.

Jacob draws people to the island by visiting them during there life, he does this as they might be a replacement for the current smokey.

Richard used the Dharma initiative to bring people to the island, steering Ben along the way.

Jacob wants to replace the current smokey with one of the chosen. (Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sawyer. Only one can be chosen, the others will die.

Me? No. Just what I think I've pieced together from season 6 so far.

No, not you. What someone else put. Trying to be spoiler free now, and its hard!

Rappy, those spoilers are questions answered? Or something else? Lostfan108 might could return and tell everything that will happen...

No, not you. What someone else put. Trying to be spoiler free now, and its hard!

Rappy, those spoilers are questions answered? Or something else? Lostfan108 might could return and tell everything that will happen...

basically dark put questions to people who are on the set or seen the episodes and they just answered with their thoughts and best moments so yeah stuff is answered not majorly but there is a few biggies.

I normally read all spoilers on this thread and all previous ones, and have never found anything that spoiled an episode experience for me. But the DarkUFO spoilers, while not that specific, contain some info that may cause you to know what's going to happen in a couple of big upcoming scenes, and as such, might spoil them for you. I recommend not reading them if you can resist.

<br />what I read it didn't sound fantastic but then again this season so far for me has been hit and miss<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thats really sad. I have to agree with you regarding this season. It isn't that S6 has been bad, but it just hasn't been as kickass as I had expected it to be.

Again, if you are posting spoilers, Always post what it's about. Thanks.

Wouldn't it be better to post the severity. If you're posting what the answers are about, it just raises temptation.

Wouldn't it be better to post the severity. If you're posting what the answers are about, it just raises temptation.

Well, you're still gonna have a debate. I stopped reading after question 3 of the DarkUFO questionnaire because it was too specific in detail (and I'm usually OK with spoilers (I was aware of the general answers, one concerning a major occurrence, which was previously only rumored)). Rappy apparently read the whole thing and seems to be saying that, yes, there are some big reveals in it, but not HUGE. Obviously, we would disagree about the severity level.

Wendell in Tallahassee, Fla.: Lost scoop, please! Jorge Garcia told you a while ago that people will start "dropping like flies." Are there really going to be deaths? Who?

Yes, there will be. And no, you aren't gonna like it. I'm sniffling just thinking about what's to come as I write this! The deaths don't happen till closer to the very end, but there is a big shocker this week that is also very disturbing, involving a main Lostie's (a candidate's?) well-being. All that said, there's lots of awesome romantic stuff up ahead that will make your heart sing (honest! and it rocks), so fear not: They are candy-coating the pain with much more sugar than Mary Poppins' lame old spoonful.

Randy118: Kristin, are we to assume that Richard Alpert is not a candidate to replace Jacob? Why would Jacob entrust him to be his greatest ally/messenger but not make him a candidate?

According to Nestor Carbonell (Richard), we'll get those answers. "I can't say much," he tells me, "but clearly they're going to go into depth with that."

Marco in St. George, Utah: Sayid was always my favorite character on Lost. Is it possible we'll get some sort of a happy ending for him?

Not on the island. Sayid is officially soulless?and Lost fans around the world let out a collective cry. Ever since his centric episode, it's clear nothing good will come of Sayid's future, but he soon makes a declaration that seals the deal. Fortunately, evil Un-Locke considers Sayid's inability to feel anything a good thing, saying, "It'll help you get through what's coming." Dun-dun-dun.

Source: E! Online

Have you people seen the MEGA spoilers that comment on stuff that happens in every episode except for the finale??? Like.. the names of at least 3 characters that die, etc.

Have you people seen the MEGA spoilers that comment on stuff that happens in every episode except for the finale??? Like.. the names of at least 3 characters that die, etc.

yep posted a few pages back (depending on your forum settings) was discussed and then ignored :p

8 hours :|

Doh!...the Countdown! I forgot, and thought you were commenting on Elizabeth's interview, and was thinking "WTF is he talking about - she didn't say anything about 8 hours."