[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Quick question; will we ever learn the Man In Black/Smoke Monster/Flocke's real name? Don't need to know when, but will we ever?

It will be discussed at some point.

So tonight episode is about

Jin and Sun

or no? (About Characters, actually just a guess not really a spoiler But I don't know anymore... Hell :|)

(might be a bit spoilerly if you dont want to know stuff but nothing massive revealed!)

There usually shouldnt be major spoiler on a Talk show.

Also, regard the Popup recaps at 8, is there any way to watch that version online (Legally?)

So tonight episode is about

Jin and Sun

or no? (About Characters, actually just a guess not really a spoiler But I don't know anymore... Hell :|)

Pretty sure, yeah. Character appearance spoiler:

I thought we were done with the flash-sideways, but I think this one shows how he ended up in the end of Sayid's story, and features Reamy again.

There usually shouldnt be major spoiler on a Talk show.

Just what we all here knew:

Juliette will show up again. She just didn't know when the footage would air.

Also, regard the Popup recaps at 8, is there any way to watch that version online (Legally?)

Yeah, all episodes, including the "Enhanced" (pop-up), are at: http://abc.go.com/shows/lost The episodes are usually there the morning after they air - this is how I watch them in HD. I watch live on an older TV.

Have you people seen the MEGA spoilers that comment on stuff that happens in every episode except for the finale??? Like.. the names of at least 3 characters that die, etc.

Hey, how about you don't post spoilers about people dying. Thanks.... I think I'm going to stay away from this thread entirely now.

Hey, how about you don't post spoilers about people dying. Thanks.... I think I'm going to stay away from this thread entirely now.

Yeah! And I don't want to hear any spoilers about Season 7 either!

SHOCK SPOILER

People will DIE in the final episodes of Lost.

END SHOCK SPOILER

Jeeze, lighten up people - dont tread water in a Lost thread if you are trying to avoid it all ffs.

Yeah, all episodes, including the "Enhanced" (pop-up), are at: http://abc.go.com/shows/lost The episodes are usually there the morning after they air - this is how I watch them in HD. I watch live on an older TV.

Good, cuz I want to see the Popup version of Richard's episode, but may not be able to tonight

Scan from EW (might contain some spoilers!)

1386856966t.jpg

Actor/Actress appearances NEVER are major spoilers to me, especially on Lost when any Dead characters can be seen Again!

GREAT TIDBIT! :D

I thought it was common sense a lot of people died in the end.

You'd think that would be the case, but BSG had like... two (somewhat of an exaggeration, but there were so few). With Lost, I expect the list to be quite high for the main cast.

Good, cuz I want to see the Popup version of Richard's episode, but may not be able to tonight

Maybe there will be one on ABC's site, but it looks like Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8 PM. With all the subtitles in Richard's episode, the pop-ups may be difficult space-wise (I don't remember how high on the screen the subs were, but the pop-ups always "lower" when the individual names appear during the opening credits).

FRACKING DESMON!! i'm honestly a little disappointed... too predictable

The played it out as if it was some big reveal. I saw him and was like "ok great, wtf does this even mean". Lost is becoming so frustrating, instead of any reveal they just throw in something like this which apparently has meaning, but who knows if it will ever be revealed. Soo annoying.

Yeah! And I don't want to hear any spoilers about Season 7 either!

SHOCK SPOILER

People will DIE in the final episodes of Lost.

END SHOCK SPOILER

Jeeze, lighten up people - dont tread water in a Lost thread if you are trying to avoid it all ffs.

Dude, I've been posting in this damn thread for ages now. Only lately have people been posting non-stop spoilers and not putting tags on them. I don't want the season ruined and I like discussing LOST.

I thought it was common sense a lot of people died in the end.

The issue I had was with the number. Obviously people will die, but I would like to keep everything a surprise.

If my theory of parallels continues, then Sun/Jin will never be re-united, based on what happened on tonight's episode. Tonight's episode was quite frankly boring, but at least I can consider Kevin Durand an actor now. This was his best acting to date.

Mikhail getting his eye screwed (again) was pretty cool too.