[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Pretty good episode that was able to bring a better balance with the alternate timeline and advancing the story in the first timeline. I figured Desmond was the package when Whidmore said who. Trying to figure out exactly how he makes a difference in it all.

The 4 letter word that described the island wasn't HELL, but rather CORK or PLUG.

Are you getting a discount with your cable provider? They must've just shown you LAST week's show.

But they're gonna have to scroll through it to get to the comments. Anyways....

I liked this episode, Desmond being the 'package' was a given too, kind of an anticlimax. And I was a bit confused when Zoe mentioned that they 'went through a lot of effort to get off the other island'. And IT'S WAR!!!

You were given reasonable warning.

you sir are not very kind to those who are in love with the show, there is etiquette for spoilers especially those that big. There is a reason why the user you quoted before LINKED it and not EMBEDDED it.

Those images were already linked to in a previous spoiler post. I dont think they needed to be directly posted here, if they have already been posted, properly, in a link.

Those images were already linked to in a previous spoiler post. I dont think they needed to be directly posted here, if they have already been posted, properly, in a link.

Linked and posted are not the same thing.

Report the post.

yeah but the point is it was posted a few pages back, this annoys me when people dont go back and see if its been done and discussed before reposting.

More Desmond. Next week you will most certainly get your Henry Ian Cusick fix in what just might be my favorite episode of the season. (OK, maybe second favorite after last week's Richard Alpert backstory.) It's a deeply emotional episode that will make you smile--if you aren't made of stone. It involves some surprising old friends coming back into the mix in the Sideways world. And someone seeing "the truth."

Four-Letter Word: Last week I teased to you that a four-letter word is what Lost is ultimately all about, and by the end of the next episode it will be obvious what that word is. Your final clue: It has an "E" in it, and it's a good thing.

Source: E!Online

need HQ of this map!

QCg06.jpg

yeah but the point is it was posted a few pages back, this annoys me when people dont go back and see if its been done and discussed before reposting.

Right, I agree.

Also, I love Desmond and have been waiting for his return!

Whatever idiot decided to put that stupid red V on the entire show needs a good kick in the nuts. Not only was it distracting through the entire show, it also covered what Sun was writing. </rant>

Whatever idiot decided to put that stupid red V on the entire show needs a good kick in the nuts. Not only was it distracting through the entire show, it also covered what Sun was writing. </rant>

I was just about to say, on Lostpedia it mentions that...what tools.

btw thanks Larry (Y)

If my theory of parallels continues, then Sun/Jin will never be re-united, based on what happened on tonight's episode. Tonight's episode was quite frankly boring, but at least I can consider Kevin Durand an actor now. This was his best acting to date.

Mikhail getting his eye screwed (again) was pretty cool too.

What makes you think that? Maybe i missed something but can you please explain your theory or why you would think Sun/Jin will never be re-united?

yes! I thought that too! It was unnecessary and definitely distracting.

Pretty good episode that was able to bring a better balance with the alternate timeline and advancing the story in the first timeline. I figured Desmond was the package when Whidmore said who. Trying to figure out exactly how he makes a difference in it all.

(Not based on spoilers.)

Well, we know that, under certain circumstances, Desmond can interact with the past and be effective at altering an outcome (until time/destiny auto-corrects). We also know that he was told that "pushing the button" (IIRC) was the only thing he was important for.

Theory 1: He goes back in time, enters the code into the computer as he was supposed to (avoiding the plane crash). But this doesn't explain the submersed island or his appearance on the flight (though Jack is the only one we know of to have seen him).

Theory 2: He goes back in time and either doesn't enter the code into the computer or turns the key at an earlier point in time. Again, his appearance on the flight is unexplained.

Neither of these theories explain changes in the past causing character background differences in the alt- and main-timelines - maybe this is where Jacob enters the picture.

Daniel Dae Kim taking about finale

?The End?: Per the producers, that?s the title of the series finale. And per Dae Kim, it?s going to blow fans? minds. ?It?s pretty amazing,? says the actor, who read his copy of the top-secret script last Thursday. ?If you think about how many pieces the writers had to put together in order to make it fall into place, it?s mind-boggling, and they did such a great job. Some of the twists and turns are just so clever.?

He continued: ?For me it was very satisfying. After I read it, I had to sit for five or 10 minutes, just reflecting and digesting, because it definitely makes an impact.?

With filming on the finale now underway, the actor is finding himself overcome with a myriad of emotions. ?I definitely feel like a very important chapter in my life is coming to a close,? says Dae Kim, who?s already been cast in a starring role in CBS?s Hawaii Five-O remake. ?It?s hard not to feel the weight of that. I?m looking back with great fondness and pride, and I?m also excited to move forward and start writing the next chapter.?

Source: Full Article @ tvwatch

That episode was better than I expected! Finally, Desmond :)