[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Pretty good episode. You can feel the momentum building now. How Whidmore plans on using Desmond's 'specialness' I dont know, although he probably wants to use him in conjunction with some of them magnetic pockets they are trying to find. I also want to know how Whidmore appears to know so much about the past/Jacob/Smokey - He didn't appear to have met Smokey before as he felt the need to ask him if he knows who he is.

In case anyone is interested, the main phrases on the room 23 video were all used in previous room 23 encounters - they were:

"Think about your life"

"We are the causes of our own suffering"

"Everything changes"

Although this is my favorite ever room 23 image:

Room_23_-_GodLovesYou.jpg

Pretty good episode. You can feel the momentum building now. How Whidmore plans on using Desmond's 'specialness' I dont know, although he probably wants to use him in conjunction with some of them magnetic pockets they are trying to find. I also want to know how Whidmore appears to know so much about the past/Jacob/Smokey - He didn't appear to have met Smokey before as he felt the need to ask him if he knows who he is.

In case anyone is interested, the main phrases on the room 23 video were all used in previous room 23 encounters - they were:

"Think about your life"

"We are the causes of our own suffering"

"Everything changes"

Although this is my favorite ever room 23 image:

Room_23_-_GodLovesYou.jpg

used the same pictures as from the last time we saw that room, good to see it though!

I also want to know how Whidmore appears to know so much about the past/Jacob/Smokey - He didn't appear to have met Smokey before as he felt the need to ask him if he knows who he is.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. But we only saw Widmore's past briefly, it's assumed that Richard told him, I would guess..

Yeah, I was wondering that too. But we only saw Widmore's past briefly, it's assumed that Richard told him, I would guess..

yeah remember young widmore was part of Richards group if I remember correctly

The thing is we've found out that even after all the time on the Island Richard was still pretty clueless about who Jacob and MIB are and what the Island actually is (other than it being a cork..). And We need to know when/where Charles was born, who his parents are and how he become an "Other". I haven't read any of the spoilers but is it likely we'll find out these questions?

Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Episode 6.11 - Happily Ever After - Press Release (Best P.R Ever! :D)

DESMOND WAKES UP TO DISCOVER HE?S BACK ON THE ISLAND, ON ABC?S ?LOST?

Dominic Monaghan Guest Stars as Charlie

Jeremy Davies Guest Stars as Daniel Faraday

?Happily Ever After? ? Desmond wakes up to discover he's back on the island, on ?Lost,? TUESDAY, APRIL 6 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

?Lost? stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O?Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

Guest starring are Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Fionnula Flanagan as Eloise Hawking, Sonya Walger as Penelope ?Penny? Widmore, Fisher Stevens as George Minkowski, Sheila Kelley as Zoe, Fred Koehler as Seamus, Kayren Butler as doctor, Ben Cain as MRI tech, Grisel Toledo as Nurse Tyra, Sundra Oakley as lawyer, Haley Williams as assistant, Jonathan Arthur as Simmons, Gerard Elmore as clipboard guy, Hannah Bell as nurse, Christopher McGahan as techie #1 and Steve Boatright as goon #1.

?Happily Ever After? was written by Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof and directed by Jack Bender.

Source: ABC

The thing is we've found out that even after all the time on the Island Richard was still pretty clueless about who Jacob and MIB are and what the Island actually is (other than it being a cork..). And We need to know when/where Charles was born, who his parents are and how he become an "Other". I haven't read any of the spoilers but is it likely we'll find out these questions?

well the earliest we have seen him is when he was dressed in US Army uniform but to answer your question...no.

FINALE SPOILER POLL. Sorry if I keep on posting this stuff. Some people do want to know right?

DarkUFO

yep always good because you are doing it right (Y)

Holy crap at some of the promo pictures for next episode.

hxxp://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-611-happily-ever-after.html#axzz0jmttRTov

Holy crap at some of the promo pictures for next episode.

hxxp://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-611-happily-ever-after.html#axzz0jmttRTov

wtf a donut?

So what's so special about Desmond now? Is he the link to the sideways timeline?

I'm really pretty sure about that, since the first chapter of the season I' believing Desmond is the missing link

Im a lil confused now. Jin doesnt knows that Sun speak english (in the parallel time). If that, then she is pregnant with her english teacher, right?. (I dont know if this detail is that important)

Im a lil confused now. Jin doesnt knows that Sun speak english (in the parallel time). If that, then she is pregnant with her english teacher, right?. (I dont know if this detail is that important)

Not neccessarily, remember, its an alternate timeline, not a timeline portraying what would happen if they never crashed, its portraying what would happen if the island never existed to begin with (or at least, was sunk long before they were even born, when Dharma was still on the island).

In that, Jin and Sun are married in the island timeline, but they are not married in the alternate timeline. Similarly, on-island, Jacks appendix was removed by Juliet, while the off-island Jack had his appendix removed at a young age.

So it is possible that Sun does NOT speak English in the off-island timeline, and never had an English teacher (unless I missed a bit where she proved that she spoke English in the off-island timeline).

What makes you think that? Maybe i missed something but can you please explain your theory or why you would think Sun/Jin will never be re-united?

So far, every character besides John Locke has experienced very similar fates on the flash-alternatives. Considering Sun got shot in last night's episode, something is more than likely going to happen to her before/after she re-unites with Jin.

So far, every character besides John Locke has experienced very similar fates on the flash-alternatives. Considering Sun got shot in last night's episode, something is more than likely going to happen to her before/after she re-unites with Jin.

If the preview of next weeks episode is new footage and not old footage reused, then we already know they will be reunited on the island (that is sort of a response to the person you quoted who asked you to explain why you do not think they will be reunited).

If the preview of next weeks episode is new footage and not old footage reused, then we already know they will be reunited on the island (that is sort of a response to the person you quoted who asked you to explain why you do not think they will be reunited).

By re-united, I mean staying together. I'm sure they will see each other again, but I suspect a tragedy of some sort.

Best Lost Parody:

Wasn't this posted earlier?

It's amusing, but kind of annoying. For example, we know what the smoke monster is. We know how the Black Rock ended up on the island. We know what's in Hurley's guitar case. We know what Frank is a candidate for (he's a candidate like the rest of them, right?). Widmore and Ben fight because Ben threw him off the island. We know that the origin of the Others is that they were brought to the island by Jacob. We know why Richard doesn't get older.

They are already in the process of explaining Jacob and MIB.

Some questions are a bit lame, such as how MIB manifests himself as dead people. I can't say that's an explanation I need. I fear it would be another Midichlorian moment. The same goes for why people get healed. It's magical or something, OK?!

The video claims that people met in the past, but don't remember. Really?

And it claims that the Others are scientists, but they are not. The Dharma people are.

Wasn't this posted earlier?

It's amusing, but kind of annoying. For example, we know what the smoke monster is. We know how the Black Rock ended up on the island. We know what's in Hurley's guitar case. We know what Frank is a candidate for (he's a candidate like the rest of them, right?). Widmore and Ben fight because Ben threw him off the island. We know that the origin of the Others is that they were brought to the island by Jacob. We know why Richard doesn't get older.

They are already in the process of explaining Jacob and MIB.

Some questions are a bit lame, such as how MIB manifests himself as dead people. I can't say that's an explanation I need. I fear it would be another Midichlorian moment. The same goes for why people get healed. It's magical or something, OK?!

The video claims that people met in the past, but don't remember. Really?

And it claims that the Others are scientists, but they are not. The Dharma people are.

That video was created before the season started. So a good number of their questions have already been answered this season. Still a funny video though.