[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Cuse and Lindelof says Losties in the "flash sideways" will start intersecting more and more. Desmond will once again change our understanding of the rules a lot when he shows up next week. An episode coming up in a couple of weeks will have an explosion in every act, like boom boom boom. And we should be wondering about what's keeping Smokey from just leaving the island.

[TV Guide]

OMG Spoilerz! Someone witnessed filming of a scene from the finale, on the same cliff where Sawyer and Flocke swung down to the cave with the names in it. The stand-ins for Locke, Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Hurley and Ben were there ? and it sounds like these might be the last survivors of the show.

[spoilersLost]

Also in the finale, sources say that L.A.-verse Sawyer runs into Juliet in the hospital. They don't recognize each other at first... but then their memories of the island start to bleed over and they start to remember each other. They kiss, and it's very emotional and satisfying. Usual caveats about anonymous sources apply here, of course - a million grains of salt.

[spoilerTV]

Finale Stuff!

hey dark, I have a few more details of this scene.

- This happens in the alt/sideways

- Sawyer and juliet bump into each other at the hospital

- At first they don't appear to recognise each other

- Then it seems that their island memories "bleed" over into the alt/sideways and they start to remember each other

- They then kiss

- Its a very moving and satisfying scene

Lost Taking a Break on the 27th April

The new ABC primetime schedule confirms that LOST is taking a break on April 27th, between episode 13 and 14. They are re-airing "Ab Aeterno" instead. This also means that there will be a new episode on May 18th

Source: ABC

:(

The new ABC primetime schedule confirms that LOST is taking a break on April 27th, between episode 13 and 14. They are re-airing "Ab Aeterno" instead. This also means that there will be a new episode on May 18th

20sx2tw.gif

20sx2tw.gif

Sorry, Dr. Linus, but if we insert a rerun in April, we can extend the show further into Sweeps, and we make more money. Now, shut up, or we'll go back and kill you off in Season Two, like we intended to do.

Unless they wanted a little more time with the effects.

****ing lame. What is their reasoning?

****ing lame. What is their reasoning?

The only reason I can see is to meet the May 23rd finale date. An update came a few months ago that the finale would be three hours long, separated on two separate nights. With the promos saying X episodes until the finale, it worked out to a non-stop run, but since the finale doesn't really appear to be three hours, they're one hour shy of a non-stop run, hence the one week break.

The only reason I can see is to meet the May 23rd finale date. An update came a few months ago that the finale would be three hours long, separated on two separate nights. With the promos saying X episodes until the finale, it worked out to a non-stop run, but since the finale doesn't really appear to be three hours, they're one hour shy of a non-stop run, hence the one week break.

That is not a good enough excuse.

You Americans surprise me. you pay more than double what the rest of the world pays for cable/satellite, when the company has already profited from the ads already and yet. Despite this fact, they litter your show with so many ads that it no longer seems like the ads are interrupting your show but rather your show is interrupting the ads. More over, the TV stations cr*ps on you by randomly not airing the show on some weeks. WTF?

Why do you modern day Americans put up with such a poor quality service and continue to pay extortionate amounts of dollars for the privilege?

Why don't you guys make a stand and demand a better service?

You should not have to tolerate this.

You Americans surprise me. you pay more than double what the rest of the world pays for cable/satellite, when the company has already profited from the ads already and yet. Despite this fact, they litter your show with so many ads that it no longer seems like the ads are interrupting your show but rather your show is interrupting the ads. More over, the TV stations cr*ps on you by randomly not airing the show on some weeks. WTF?

Why do you modern day Americans put up with such a poor quality service and continue to pay extortionate amounts of dollars for the privilege?

yeah, why doesn't someone 'just' convince the millions of customers to make a stand... :rolleyes:

I think this actually lesser of the two evils. We have known for a long time that they are 1 episode short, and I would take this over a break closer to the finale (May 18).

Here are a couple more snippets from the finale

- In the ALT Hurley and Sayid meet up.

- At a nightclub they are waiting for something

- They witness a girl being attacked.

- Sayid steps in to the rescue

- It's Shannon

I don't pay for either cable or satellite, I watch Lost in HD OTA so for me I pay zero to watch TV which I think is at least as cheap as any 'the rest of the world'. You seem to think we have no other way to watch over here except cable/satellite.

I don't pay for either cable or satellite, I watch Lost in HD OTA so for me I pay zero to watch TV which I think is at least as cheap as any 'the rest of the world'. You seem to think we have no other way to watch over here except cable/satellite.

He also seems to think cable/satellite have something to do with the schedule.

I guess when the Comcast-NBC deal goes through, that will be the case, in that situation.

But as of now, one has nothing to do with the other.

Hey, at least they don't post spoilers in threads that a Moderator has to come and clean. :p Quite ironic when you talk about entities crapping on people, when you did just that a few days ago.