[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

finale snippet!

We will see the numbers appear again in the form of a tattoo on an Asian woman's wrist.

more finale casting!

The Season Finale will have a couple of 50 year old "Hippies" called Glen and Hector

plus some 6x11 snippets!

Melanie in Miami: Give us one last hint on the new four-letter word on Lost?

Again, this is the word that is what the show is really all about, and it will become clear in tomorrow night's episode. Your final clue: You so won't hate it! And a reminder: I adore this episode! I think some of you will, too.

Thomas in Redlands, Calif.: What more can you tell us about this week's Lost?

It includes, let's see, one, two, three surprise returns, and one of them is someone you have not yet read or heard about! Also, there's an underwater scene that will seriously make you gasp...It involves the underwater "island" and some amazing synchronized-swimmer monkeys. OK, kidding on that last part. It does not involve the island or monkeys but will make you gasp, and it takes place in the sideways world! The whole episode is pretty mushy gushy.

While watching the latest video from Doc Jensen and Dan Snierson, I stumbled upon the following teasers for episode 6.11 Happily Ever After:

1. You will learn about proper place settings.

2. It is, in fact, a violation.

3. Pack your scuba gear, we're going for a dive.

[Dark UFO]

So excited for this episode!! I hope it doesn't disappoint, cuz it has the potential to be as good, if not greater than the fantastic Richard episode. Desmond is one of my favorite characters, and arguably the most interesting. He definitely plays a big part in the endgame. It would be nice if we could learn why he kept taking those shots back in like season 2 or whenever it was. It must have something to do with the sickness or controlling his consciousness time travel.

Okay, i'm confused about the ending of tonights episode, could someone explain it to me?

i swear if the Oceanic 6 and their Alter Persons head to the island.

and they combine to form captian planet, imma be ****ed

i swear everytime 1 person got the inkling of the other life, i figure they are goign to head to the island

and then the combining of persons came to mind, and then well

Desmond is going to do what charlie did to him, to the others

Okay, i'm confused about the ending of tonights episode, could someone explain it to me?

i think he was referring to daniel, getting him the list. i think he connected that everything thats happened lately is with people who he was on the flight with, so he wants to bring it to daniel to go with his bomb theory. plus it looks like whatevers special about him let more of his thoughts/memories slip between the parallel timelines or something...maybe enough passed to get him some extra info on his 'happy/normal' side

• Like 1

So we know now that some people like Eloise and Widmore are aware of the sideways timeline it's not really clear how much they know though.

Desmond seems to know about the experiences in the sideways timeline from this episode but unlike previously he wasn't experiencing things in first person like his time jumps. It was still sideways Desmond at the helm in the sideways world.

this season continues to disappoint, no episode for me stands out at all :(

staying with it for the finish!

this season continues to disappoint, no episode for me stands out at all :(

staying with it for the finish!

You READ way too much Spoilers, maybe that's why?