[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

You READ way too much Spoilers, maybe that's why?

no I just dont like the direction this season is going...I have enjoyed all seasons before this with spoilers read

no I just dont like the direction this season is going...I have enjoyed all seasons before this with spoilers read

That's because NOTHING was answered (NOT much anyway) in the past seasons. This season they answer SO much.

Spoilers DO CHANGE perspectives.

i think he was referring to daniel, getting him the list. i think he connected that everything thats happened lately is with people who he was on the flight with, so he wants to bring it to daniel to go with his bomb theory. plus it looks like whatevers special about him let more of his thoughts/memories slip between the parallel timelines or something...maybe enough passed to get him some extra info on his 'happy/normal' side

thanks, but it still confuses the hell out of me. Maybe I should rewatch the episode later tonight..

That's because NOTHING was answered (NOT much anyway) in the past seasons. This season they answer SO much.

Spoilers DO CHANGE perspectives.

why dont you stop harping on about the spoilers because when I say they dont change my views they dont change my views, I said it before I have read spoilers to all shows and still enjoy them sometimes even more when reading them so its certainly not that at all.

why dont you stop harping on about the spoilers because when I say they dont change my views they dont change my views, I said it before I have read spoilers to all shows and still enjoy them sometimes even more when reading them so its certainly not that at all.

It's a fact a lot people hate spoilers that ruins their enjoyment in the end... I don't mind spoiler either on things we know what's gonna happen due to Comic and prequel/sequel knowledge like Star Wars, Smallville kind of shows/movies. We know exact that Superman ends up with Lois and is enemy with Lex Luthor for example. Or that Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader... duels with Obi-wan near Lava...

Lost IS different game though.

Look, I have a CHALLENGE for you. Stop reading Spoilers from now on, if you do that and STILL disappointed by the series Finale then I am wrong! :)

p.s: Also guesses and clues aren't considered Spoilers to me, just something more direct.

A great episode, better than last week's, but not as good as Richards. Eloise knows so much in both timelines. I sure hope we get clarity on how.

Look, I have a CHALLENGE for you. Stop reading Spoilers from now on, if you do that and STILL disappointed by the series Finale then I am wrong! :)

Kind of pointless as he's been posting finale rumors and tidbits for a week, at least.

as Mat said to late should of set that challenge beginning of season.

I mean I just don't see how one's mind can be Blown when the person already knows what happens pretty much while watching it. It might blow you when you read about it for a while, but effect is definitely not the same as watching it without knowing.

I mean I just don't see how one's mind can be Blown when the person already knows what happens pretty much while watching it.

remember the episode where the hatch imploded and desmond turned the key? I read what was going to happen a few weeks before got to the episode and that to this day remains my all time favourite episode of lost because a) the episode was better then the spoilers made out and b) my mind was blown

A great episode, better than last week's, but not as good as Richards. Eloise knows so much in both timelines. I sure hope we get clarity on how.

After watching this episode, I came to the conclusion that these are not in fact Flash Alternatives, but more of a Mask, ala The Matrix.

Eloise knows exactly what's going on. By finding Penny, Desmond has now opened Pandora's Box. I think Desmond now knows both "time lines" but only the Desmond that's back at the island. This episode was pretty epic and I loved it.

Rappy: I'm not sure the reason why you're not liking it, but I don't think you're paying enough attention or something. There are so many small bits of information that it's almost ridiculous. My favorite episode is still the Constant.

Anyway, what's the deal with Sayid? Is the Virus/Flock REALLY controlling him?

I'm not sure the reason why you're not liking it, but I don't think you're paying enough attention or something. There are so many small bits of information that it's almost ridiculous. My favorite episode is still the Constant.

I know all about spoilers effect.

Like when I read Star Wars spoilers back in the haydays, you expect MORE when you read about something really cool, and when it wasn't more you feel more disappointed. All these little tidbits, and information that seem cool made you get too imaginative how it's going to be but then, it's not the same as you thought it was gonna be...

Anyway, what's the deal with Sayid? Is the Virus/Flock REALLY controlling him?

Pretty obvious: he's been claimed. The same thing happened to Russo's people back in the 80s. They're loyal to a fault to the man in black, corrupted, sick, etc etc. This was well established when Sayid killed Dogan weeks ago.

Rappy: I'm not sure the reason why you're not liking it, but I don't think you're paying enough attention or something. There are so many small bits of information that it's almost ridiculous. My favorite episode is still the Constant.

oh I pay alot of attention to everything I watch sometimes to much but I just feel this season is feeling like a filler season and not a final season like if someone said to me Season 7 is being made and its the last I would say oh that's good then this season means something. Just my 2 cents really to how I feel not everything can please everyone :)

Why does Desmond seem all happy go lucky now. Sayid ninjas the crew then goes come with me and Desmond just like sure thing brutha. I mean Sayid is all stone cold, 'I feel nothing' but Desmond is almost like the opposite.

Hmmm, so it's safe to assume that Flock/Smokey desperately wants Desmond on his side?

Well, that's why Sayid was sent to the island, lol. He was supposed to get "the package" aka Desmond.

Why does Desmond seem all happy go lucky now. Sayid ninjas the crew then goes come with me and Desmond just like sure thing brutha. I mean Sayid is all stone cold, 'I feel nothing' but Desmond is almost like the opposite.

Simple. He now knows he is the most important person in the island.

Well, that's why Sayid was sent to the island, lol. He was supposed to get "the package" aka Desmond.

Well, if Smokey gets to control Desmond that would be Interesting... know what I mean?

Des maybe the gateway to ESCAPE into the sideway world for MIB/Smokey/Flocke

Well, if Smokey gets to control Desmond that would be Interesting... know what I mean?

Des maybe the gateway to ESCAPE into the sideway world for MIB/Smokey/Flocke

Possible but doubtful. All of the people in the island believe there is choice. It's painfully obvious that choice is a mask for something else and Desmond knows this now.

Your second part is interesting. I didn't think of that.I think if he is, it isn't in a literal sense. They need bearings to leave the island, so Desmond might have to talk to Faraday or Eloise in the other time line to get those bearings. Without new bearings, they can't leave. (Unless Whidmore already has them)

People who read all those spoilers forfeit the right to complain about the plot or this filler nonsense IMO. In doing so they are not experiencing the show unfold as it's meant to be experienced. It's like reading a book. Do you wanna read the book itself or the Cliff Notes version? There's other things to appreciate in a show like this such as the characterization, acting, cinematography, etc but any way you put it impressions of the plot and story will be heavily influenced by the spoilers you read. That's all I have to say about that.

I know NOTHING, but here are 10 Things I hope for in the Series Finale.

1) All the actors from the Pilot in it!!!

2) Acting is Emmy-Worthy very passionate and stunning performances!

3) Plot is Suspenseful/Dramatic, never boring in ANY moment!

4) An Epic if not Mind-blowing plot make you go "OMG" a few times.

5) Some great Action too

6) An Epic Climatic Exit/Death/Resolution for Smokey

7) Jate Forever, sorry Skaters :)

8 )Sun & Jin & Daughter reunite

9) Desmond and Penny Happily Ever After

10)Love conquers ALL...AKA Live Together, Die Alone!!!

:D

There's gonna be some bad reactions happening in the alt timeline if Desmond starts doing to the losties what Charlie did to him. Alt Claire will see that she's gone nuts and same with Sayid. Jack is lost and he doesn't have his son. Hurley is wandering an island talking to dead people. Kate is chasing a crazy lady around trying give the kid back.

There's gonna be some bad reactions happening in the alt timeline if Desmond starts doing to the losties what Charlie did to him. Alt Claire will see that she's gone nuts and same with Sayid. Jack is lost and he doesn't have his son. Hurley is wandering an island talking to dead people. Kate is chasing a crazy lady around trying give the kid back.

Desmond would have to do something else. Charlie was trying to get to the point of death. He wasn't trying to show Desmond anything, but he had actually become an addict to a new drug. I didn't realize that until later on in the episode, but he wasn't hoping he would die, but just wanted to experience "love" again. Faraday is just a genius, so he somewhat realized what could be happening and was given further evidence by Desmond looking for Penny.

Desmond on the other hand saw his real life.