[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

oh I pay alot of attention to everything I watch sometimes to much but I just feel this season is feeling like a filler season and not a final season like if someone said to me Season 7 is being made and its the last I would say oh that's good then this season means something. Just my 2 cents really to how I feel not everything can please everyone :)

I agree with Rappy. I feel like I've just sat through a lot of fluff. I mean the episode wasnt bad... but still

And I dont agree with the whole 'if you read spoilers...'. I accidentally read that

hassan dies in 24, watched the episode, and it still had me at the edge of my seat thinking he would make it.

xD

Edited by Neobond
added spolier tag to "24" info (not even LOST related) :/

Desmond episode. OMG, on par with the constant episode.

Also; Rappy - Your just missing Dharma stuff aren't you? :p

<br />And I dont agree with the whole 'if you read spoilers...'. I accidentally??read that hassan dies in 24, watched the episode, and it still had me at the edge of my seat thinking he would make it. xD<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Bah, now you spoiled it for me. I know, I know..it's not your fault, but I wasn't xpecting a 24 spoiler in a LOST thread. Oh well, don't care that much about 24 anyway.

Coming back to the topic, brilliant episode. Lived up to the high standards of a Darlton episode. Loved each and every moment of it. In fact I liked this more than E9. How many think that Zoe was about to say "you are going to die anyway" when Sayeed popped out?

Anyway, I guess we are now heading to the payoff portion with the flashsideways.

Even though we didn't get any answers, and this episode raised so many questions and made you think loads...it was awesome! Was on the same level as the Richard episode for me! :D

Episode 6.12 - Everybody Loves Hugo - Press Release

HURLEY AGONIZES OVER WHAT THE GROUP SHOULD DO NEXT, ON ABC?S ?LOST?

Harold Perrineau Guest Stars as Michael

Cynthia Watros Guest Stars as Libby

?Everybody Loves Hugo? ? Hurley agonizes over what the group should do next, and Locke is curious about the new arrival to his camp, on ?Lost,? TUESDAY, APRIL 13 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

?Lost? stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O?Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

Guest starring are Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Cynthia Watros as Libby, Francois Chau as Pierre Chang, Lillian Hurst as Carmen Reyes, Bruce Davison as Dr. Douglas Brooks, Kenton Duty as teenage boy, Samm Levine as clerk, Jesse Smith as waiter and Archie Ahuna as Tito.

?Everybody Loves Hugo? was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dan Attias.

Source: ABC

That was the best episode of the season by far for me. It's like finally this season has kick started!

Who's Penny's dad?!

And I dont agree with the whole 'if you read spoilers...'. I accidentally read that hassan dies in 24, watched the episode, and it still had me at the edge of my seat thinking he would make it. xD

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU You just spoiled it for me too.

And I dont agree with the whole 'if you read spoilers...'. I accidentally read that hassan dies in 24, watched the episode, and it still had me at the edge of my seat thinking he would make it. xD

I accidently read that in Shutter Island

It's all in his head

and yes it did ruined my enjoyment!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU You just spoiled it for me too.

Me 2 what an ###### keep 24 in the 24 thread ffs. :crazy:

maybe Hassan doesn't die and Julius imagined it! you'll have to watch to find out! :p

WHAT LIES AHEAD

The Two Worlds Must Be Coming Together…Right? After all, Desmond is getting his hands on the flight manifest with the mission of showing the other Flight 815 passengers what he saw: The life they are supposed to be living. See you in another life, brotha, indeed!

Hurley! Next week's episode is Hurley-centric, and there will be some sadness. As you can tell from tonight's promo, Hurley will be leading Jack to see what they are supposed to do. Anyone else loving that six seasons in, the two guys you'd never have thought would be most important are running the show: Desmond the Hatch dude and Hurley the comedic sidekick?

Source: E!Online

Edited by Rappy

I accidentally read that hassan dies in 24, watched the episode

Thanks for making the rest of us "accidentally" read that as well. STFU!!!!! Think for a little bit before posting stuff like that!

I watched the last 30 mins of the episode last night (rerun) and my friend explained everything to me, now I finally understand what is going on.

Thanks for making the rest of us "accidentally" read that as well. STFU!!!!! Think for a little bit before posting stuff like that!

Quit quoting the untagged spoiler and you will stop "accidentally" ruining it for everyone else in this thread who watches 24......good thing I do not watch 24 so I could care less about spoilers for it (in all honesty, I love reading spoilers, even if I know whats going to happen I am still going to watch that episode, I just get to learn whats going to happen sooner than those who do not read spoilers).

That was the best episode of the season by far for me. It's like finally this season has kick started!

Who's Penny's dad?!

Penny's dad is Charles Widmore in both timelines afaik. In the alt timeline she's Penny Milton but it's unknown who her mother is.

They have never said who her mother is. Widmore is the father in both time lines.

I watched the last 30 mins of the episode last night (rerun) and my friend explained everything to me, now I finally understand what is going on.

Wow, your friend must be a good explainer, cuz this **** is confusing as hell!